Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

The more I look at pics, the longer my list grows.
ohboy.gif
girlhaha.gif
That's what's called buying into the hype---let's hold hands & skip (to the ball song) cause I'm warming to these with you!!!
fluffy.gif

NaomiH

girlhaha.gif
That's what's called buying into the hype---let's hold hands & skip (to the ball song) cause I'm warming to these with you!!!
fluffy.gif
It sure is! I keep going back and looking and seeing colours that I really like and adding them to my already not so short list. The ball tune is a happy tune!
girlhaha.gif

Which ones are you eyeing now?

NaomiH

I don't know the dimensions of the TF GWP mini lipstick, or if it's even the size of the minis in this collection, but I was curious so I took a pic of a GWP next to the standard full-sized lipstick:

Edited to add:

• The miniatures are 0.07 oz/2.0 g
  • Full size TOM FORD lip colors are 0.1 oz/3.0 g and sample size GWP lip colors are 0.03 oz/1.0 g
The GWP lippy is SO adorable!

Prettypackages

I know everyone's really excited for the mini lipstick collection but I was wondering. What are everyone's favorite TF products that they own?​
Mine would have to be​
Shade and Illuminate sculpting duo​
Nude Vanille Lipstick​
Enchanted eyeshadow quad​

I do a rice and noodle diet every year in January (spending too much over Christmas is painful) make sure you have different flavour noodles to switch it up, otherwise it will become boring and unbearable
LOL.... I love all the ramen suggestions.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Tastes extra nice. I used to be stocked to the brim with Lucozade and Vimto lol
With what? Is that alochol?

NaomiH

I didn't care for the fruit & nut too much, but I love the plain ol' dairy milk bars, the ones with caramel in them, the bubblys and the nut and caramel bars, twirls and those tasty egg n spoons they put out around easter. Not to mention Jaffa cakes! *sigh*

Dolly Snow

I didn't care for the fruit & nut too much, but I love the plain ol' dairy milk bars, the ones with caramel in them, the bubblys and the nut and caramel bars, twirls and those tasty egg n spoons they put out around easter. Not to mention Jaffa cakes! *sigh*
yeeeees. Well damn lol now I want chocolate

Dolly Snow

That's rude! They could of waited! I'd love to go back one day, I had fun. I'd like to go to Alton Towers again too. Hell, I just want to go back to England period. lol
My boyfriend at the time stood with me. The others left, rude brats lol I want to go back, right now!