Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

NaomiH

You'll find it's nice to explore other brands. Once you experience a high quality lip product you'll want that one versus several other of lesser quality.
Totally agree! That's what's happened to me since trying Guerlain! Everything else I have just seems so-so.

sarabeautime

When will you guys get it in Europe?
Good question, there is a word out that Selfridges is getting it.

I am planing to e-mail PR and ask about it tonight about availability in Germany.
We still haven't got the Holiday Collection here!
icon_eek.gif

Marsha Pomells

Good question, there is a word out that Selfridges is getting it. I am planing to e-mail PR and ask about it tonight about availability in Germany. We still haven't got the Holiday Collection here!  :shock:
That word is true, I've signed up to get notification of when it's online/in store

Medgal07

I don't know the dimensions of the TF GWP mini lipstick, or if it's even the size of the minis in this collection, but I was curious so I took a pic of a GWP next to the standard full-sized lipstick:

Edited to add:

• The miniatures are 0.07 oz/2.0 g
  • Full size TOM FORD lip colors are 0.1 oz/3.0 g and sample size GWP lip colors are 0.03 oz/1.0 g

purplemaren

This link has the sizes of all three: http://www.fulltimeford.com/2014/11/14/tom-ford-limited-edition-lips-boys-miniature-lip-color/#more-5893