Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

NaomiH

Spoke to Paul over at Tom Ford and he confirmed my Nordies will get these on 26 Dec and they will be available online 1 Dec one day only. So glad my counter is getting them! Side note, Paul did not turned to be British. :(

Dolly Snow

Side note, Paul did not turned to be British.
ssad.gif
I am so glad you got confirm, I need to call mine and find out.

Vineetha

Spoke to Paul over at Tom Ford and he confirmed my Nordies will get these on 26 Dec and they will be available online 1 Dec one day only. So glad my counter is getting them! Side note, Paul did not turned to be British. :(
Yippee buddy!! And Boo for non British Paul :lol:

laurennnxox

Side note, Paul did not turned to be British.
ssad.gif
Did you happen to find out if they'd have fresh stock of everything? Or just what is left from the 28th chaos. I'm really only interesting in Wes, after pondering the list for so long. I'd hate to also order from TF and not like it.

Prettypackages

Me too! I was just gonna get three initially and call it a day. Then I said I'd rather get 'em from Nordies and get my cash back but I don't know if I'll get a box unless I order from TF's website. I just don't want to re-live MAC x Rihanna Summer/Fall launch. That was just too much.

Ok, I'm tired of fighting for stuff. I have always lucked out, but still....

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages Ok, I'm tired of fighting for stuff. I have always lucked out, but still....

Oh I hear that!!! You will never find Meddy in another waiting room----unless it's my doctors office
girlhaha.gif

Mizani

Oh I hear that!!! You will never find Meddy in another waiting room----unless it's my doctors office
girlhaha.gif
AMEN!

I am waiting for the after X-Mas launch to get anything. Hopefully there will be plenty of swatches to go around by then. :)

Mizani

No that doesn't sound silly Pretty------it takes time to go through the list and consider first, which of those are permanent that you already have and then how many of the others do you have dupes for in an already bulging lipstick collection. As for me---the minis don't actually fit into my storage scheme (spelled OCD) & I would want to alter something to have easy access to them. You're correct about actually depleting a single lipstick and I haven't used up a lipstick since my collection has grown. In't need these mini lipsticks.
don't backup either---how many people have 2, 3 and 4 of a single lipstick, as if they'll ever use one up because they/we have so many. Lots to think about....done thinking and I think I do
girlhaha.gif
I know, I only back up a lipstick once in a rare blue moon. I just have WAAAYYY too many to come close to using up one. Of course, there is the fear of losing one but I guard my stuff like a hawk! LOL

charismafulltv

You should watch this week's episode coz brit Paul is very much loveable.

ashievic

The new Tom Ford counter has opened at NM in Northbrook, IL. They will take pre-orders with payment info now and will fill orders on 12/26 for all 50 shades. Until sold out.

NaomiH

Did you happen to find out if they'd have fresh stock of everything? Or just what is left from the 28th chaos. I'm really only interesting in Wes, after pondering the list for so long. I'd hate to also order from TF and not like it. 
I didn't think to ask that,but he did say that if you were planning to go in store to get there as early as possible because they were limited and would probably go quickly. I'm annoyed that I work that day and will just have to hope anything is left over.

Latest posts