Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Plus I can't head to the mall the day after Christmas. If I can get one of these online, then great. Otherwise MEH.
friends.gif

Medgal07

My initial list had four new colors and four repromotes, two of which I have similar shades to in my collection (according to T's swatch gallery), so they're out:

James (Twist of Fate (NARS Jane/Bite Cin Cin))
Richard (Negligee (Bite Rhubarb))
Cary (Casablanca)
Collin (Indian Rose)
Giacomo
Liam
Alasdhair
Guillermo

I was going to try and get to a counter so I could swatch Casablanca/Indian Rose and see if Cary/Collin were worth getting but I think I'm over it. I'm not trying to stalk or go shopping the day after Christmas. Depending on the swatches maybe I'll still try for the purples on my list but I think I have enough lipstick (said no one on this forum ever).
Yay for being over it Jay!!! There are any number of amazing products to which we have much easier access. I don't knock anyone who feels differently---I so get that
too. But enough is enough.

Medgal07

I'm on it V! Hope you have're having a safe road trip!
I support Vee's recommendation. It's an awesome looking palette, it got very favorable reviews----the shadows are pigmented, blend well, have good wear-time and
the palette itself is so darned cute to look at. Ok so I added that last bit but it's true!!!

walkingdead

:agree: [COLOR=0000FF]  I support Vee's recommendation.  It's an awesome looking palette, it got very favorable reviews----the shadows are pigmented, blend well, have good wear-time and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  the palette itself is so darned [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]cute to look at.     Ok so I added that last bit but it's true!!![/COLOR]
LOL!!! Done!

Icecaramellatte

I can't keep up with this thread. Some are repromotes? I have to find the list. There is a color from the first release of lipsticks I'm sorry I missed. Other than that, I'm starting to lose interest. Small lipsticks and limited release. Maybe if I see them at the counter, I'll change my mind but I don't think I want to do the online stalking thing. If they were regular size and sticking around for a bit, I think I would be more excited.

Medgal07

I can't keep up with this thread. Some are repromotes? I have to find the list. There is a color from the first release of lipsticks I'm sorry I missed. Other than that, I'm starting to lose interest. Small lipsticks and limited release. Maybe if I see them at the counter, I'll change my mind but I don't think I want to do the online stalking thing. If they were regular size and sticking around for a bit, I think I would be more excited.
......and probably more excited if you didn't already have 1,000 lipsticks---like the rest of us.
girlhaha.gif

pbpink

at my NM, they said they will not get in store ever that only online

also, that list that was made of the current/past colors has 15 or 16 older colors listed so i would not trust it 100%, TF said 14 repromotes/current (was told this by a TF peep who has not rec'd official colors as of last week when i asked)

i have this though, nothing exciting but at least a new pic to look at!!