Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Just looked up Oxblood and Dior Black tie... freakin' gorgeous!
I might have to order that Burberry Oxblood. There's just something about it just pulling at me. Other than the burberry holiday highlighter that I just ordered
I have only one other Burberry beauty item and that's a single eyeshadow, Pale Barley. I have clothing and accessories so made it's time to pay attention to
some other things huh?

I need to wear Black Tie soon. I don't think I've worn it yet this season, but I love it.

Medgal07

Thanks meddy
th_kiss.gif
My pleasure Dolly & Lauren
friends.gif
friends.gif

Prettypackages

I might have to order that Burberry Oxblood. There's just something about it just pulling at me. Other than the burberry holiday highlighter that I just ordered
I have only one other Burberry beauty item and that's a single eyeshadow, Pale Barley. I have clothing and accessories so made it's time to pay attention to
some other things huh?

I need to wear Black Tie soon. I don't think I've worn it yet this season, but I love it.
LOL...
I'm going to go get the Chanel lippie/gloss combo you mentioned I had something similar by Givenchy that I had to return b/c it was too cool. I think these will be perfect!

Medgal07

Anybody have the Tf 4 brush if so how are u liking it
That's the shade & illuminate brush right? I have it---don't buy it unless that's all you intend to use it for. I think some people got it thinking they could use it
for other things---it's not a multi-tasker. The only thing that I use it for is the 'shade' side of the Shade & Illuminate palette.