Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Vandekamp

I refuse to stalk for these! I never stalked for Mac and I refuse to start for Tom Ford! But knowing they launch at a certain time makes it easy for me to hop on and attempt to grab the few items I want to grab. If I miss something, I won't shed a tear over it and will just hope to grab anything later on if possible. I have not ever and do not ever plan to jump through hoops, lose sleep for or overly put myself out for lipstick. If this launch turns into a nightmare and I have to wait longer than 10 minutes to place my order online, I'm closing the tab and going to bed. As far as the box, it'll be nice to have but it's not by any means a deal breaker for me.
:werd:

claudestrawberr

I refuse to stalk for these! I never stalked for Mac and I refuse to start for Tom Ford! But knowing they launch at a certain time makes it easy for me to hop on and attempt to grab the few items I want to grab. If I miss something, I won't shed a tear over it and will just hope to grab anything later on if possible. I have not ever and do not ever plan to jump through hoops, lose sleep for or overly put myself out for lipstick. If this launch turns into a nightmare and I have to wait longer than 10 minutes to place my order online, I'm closing the tab and going to bed. As far as the box, it'll be nice to have but it's not by any means a deal breaker for me.
+1

discrepancy

My TF rep recommended something sneaky to me: Let the bloggers scrap over the digital Black Friday launch, and use their swatches to select the colors you want for their December brick-and-mortar launch. :D

MACGirl1908

My TF rep recommended something sneaky to me: Let the bloggers scrap over the digital Black Friday launch, and use their swatches to select the colors you want for their December brick-and-mortar launch. :D
That sounds like a plan to me
iagree.gif

NaomiH

Naomi is in here preachin'! LOL  
Girl, I just can't be having all that missed sleep and frustration. I don't know how people do the collection stalking because I just don't have it in me. Rocky Horror was my last straw and that was just me sitting at work with the web page set to auto refresh every 60 seconds during day light hours. :lol:

NaomiH

That's a good plan indeed. I wish I didn't have to work that day. :/

hitchcockblonde

I will absolutely be doing this. Except Jack...

I'll never let go....
crybaby.gif

But seriously I'll be doing the Neiman's cyber monday for Jack, the rest eh we'll see.

Medgal07

Girl, I just can't be having all that missed sleep and frustration. I don't know how people do the collection stalking because I just don't have it in me. Rocky Horror was my last straw and that was just me sitting at work with the web page set to auto refresh every 60 seconds during day light hours.
lol.gif
​ Stress too---that will wrinkle a little face faster than anything!

lmao.gif