Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Yes
ssad.gif
Maybe you should set your sights on a different one! One seller on Ebay wanted $125 for it. Hell, I'll make you one for free!!!
lmao.gif

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]   That's the shade & illuminate brush right?  I have it---don't buy it unless that's all you intend to use it for.  I think some people got it thinking they could use it[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   for other things---it's not a multi-tasker.  The only thing that I use it for is the 'shade' side of the Shade & Illuminate palette. [/COLOR]
thanks medgal

Vandekamp

I have a $25 NM gift card, so I may buy one of these.  I agree with the posts about too many obstacles and jumping through hoops to get these.  Maybe I am just getting too old, but I don't like to stalk/struggle/hunt for makeup anymore. This is why I have pretty much moved on from MAC LE collections.  IMHO most of the products in the recent collections are not worth the hassle.
:agree:
Since the box is only at the counters, that just confirms my decision to skip. #TeamSkip
Yup. Next!
I can't keep up with this thread. Some are repromotes?  I have to find the list.  There is a color from the first release of lipsticks I'm sorry I missed.  Other than that, I'm starting to lose interest.  Small lipsticks and limited release.  Maybe if I see them at the counter, I'll change my mind but I don't think I want to do the online stalking thing.  If they were regular size and sticking around for a bit, I think I would be more excited.
:werd:

Icecaramellatte

I did some research. I think Warm Sable was the name of the lipstick I missed out on. I wouldn't mind if it came back so I could try it.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   I hope you're able to get there in time, if this no line sales business is true.  But then again, you can avoid a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   mistake by seeing them IRL.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]The struggle is real!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR]:sigh:  
Too real! The struggle can go kick rocks! Thanks Meddy :hug:

NaomiH

I refuse to stalk for these! I never stalked for Mac and I refuse to start for Tom Ford! But knowing they launch at a certain time makes it easy for me to hop on and attempt to grab the few items I want to grab. If I miss something, I won't shed a tear over it and will just hope to grab anything later on if possible. I have not ever and do not ever plan to jump through hoops, lose sleep for or overly put myself out for lipstick. If this launch turns into a nightmare and I have to wait longer than 10 minutes to place my order online, I'm closing the tab and going to bed. As far as the box, it'll be nice to have but it's not by any means a deal breaker for me.

Dolly Snow

I refuse to stalk for these! I never stalked for Mac and I refuse to start for Tom Ford! But knowing they launch at a certain time makes it easy for me to hop on and attempt to grab the few items I want to grab. If I miss something, I won't shed a tear over it and will just hope to grab anything later on if possible. I have not ever and do not ever plan to jump through hoops, lose sleep for or overly put myself out for lipstick. If this launch turns into a nightmare and I have to wait longer than 10 minutes to place my order online, I'm closing the tab and going to bed. As far as the box, it'll be nice to have but it's not by any means a deal breaker for me.
AMEN
th_kiss.gif

Jaymuhlee

Now that I've given up on the minis, I'm going to get a blush as my intro to the brand. And possibly the blush and bronzer brushes... I know everyone loves Wicked but I've fallen in love with Love Lust. T's wearing it in the Audacious swatches and with as much time as I've spent looking at her face trying to decide which lipsticks to buy, I can't ignore it!

NaomiH

good idea! Love Lost is going to look beautiful on you. I have that and Wicked on my Christmas list.
Now that I've given up on the minis, I'm going to get a blush as my intro to the brand. And possibly the blush and bronzer brushes... I know everyone loves Wicked but I've fallen in love with Love Lust. T's wearing it in the Audacious swatches and with as much time as I've spent looking at her face trying to decide which lipsticks to buy, I can't ignore it!

Scorpio69

[COLOR=0000FF]  Chanel Foudroyante because its so incredibly unique to anything that I have in my collection.  It's so amazing.  I pair it with one of the new Chanel glosses, Rouge Allure[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Colour & Shine Audace 20 (Mauve-brown).  They're both so much prettier than the descriptions would suggest.[/COLOR]
Thanks medgal, I just bought foudroyante,, it looks lovely!

Medgal07

Great choice Jay! Love Lust is just so soft and pretty.

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's not stalking if you just happen to be on the site at the appointed time, right?