Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

allthingsglam

I know, I only back up a lipstick once in a rare blue moon.  I just have WAAAYYY too many to come close to using up one.  Of course, there is the fear of losing one but I guard my stuff like a hawk!  LOL
Hehe that's the only reason why I bu fear of losing a prize lippie I love love I only bu lippie that I feel I will be so upset if i lost I mostly likey will be awhile getting to my bu but it feels awesome knowing its there just in case

Medgal07

I know, I only back up a lipstick once in a rare blue moon. I just have WAAAYYY too many to come close to using up one. Of course, there is the fear of losing one but I guard my stuff like a hawk! LOL
I'm convinced that unless it's something that I love and use daily, there's really no reason to back it up!

Shars

I know that's right...

Same here, I'm sure there will be.
So then which stores? Tom Ford stores?
Seems like most places where there's a TF counter. Neiman's, Nordies, etc. Would be best to call ahead to make sure your nearest one will be getting them.

Mizani

I didn't think to ask that,but he did say that if you were planning to go in store to get there as early as possible because they were limited and would probably go quickly. I'm annoyed that I work that day and will just have to hope anything is left over.
Dawg, that sounds like some MAC launch day ish right there. :(

I am on a call list but I don't want to pre-order when they do call back cause I don't know for sure what I want if anything. This means I got to trek down to the mall when it first opens after X-Mas. GREAT!!
ohboy.gif

NaomiH

Dawg, that sounds like some MAC launch day ish right there.  :( I am on a call list but I don't want to pre-order when they do call back cause I don't know for sure what I want if anything.  This means I got to trek down to the mall when it first opens after X-Mas.  GREAT!!  :eek:hboy:
It sucks, I'm going to try and get a set online of the safe colours I'm kinda liking and just hope that somehow by the time I make it to the mall on the 26th that they have stuff left. I really want to swatch Sebastian before buying if I can.

Medgal07

It sucks, I'm going to try and get a set online of the safe colours I'm kinda liking and just hope that somehow by the time I make it to the mall on the 26th that they have stuff left. I really want to swatch Sebastian before buying if I can.
I hope you're able to get there in time, if this no line sales business is true. But then again, you can avoid a
mistake by seeing them IRL. The struggle is real!!!
sigh.gif

Haven

I have a $25 NM gift card, so I may buy one of these. I agree with the posts about too many obstacles and jumping through hoops to get these. Maybe I am just getting too old, but I don't like to stalk/struggle/hunt for makeup anymore.

This is why I have pretty much moved on from MAC LE collections. IMHO most of the products in the recent collections are not worth the hassle.

Medgal07

I have a $25 NM gift card, so I may buy one of these. I agree with the posts about too many obstacles and jumping through hoops to get these. Maybe I am just getting too old, but I don't like to stalk/struggle/hunt for makeup anymore.

This is why I have pretty much moved on from MAC LE collections. IMHO most of the products in the recent collections are not worth the hassle.
I'm right there with you Haven. I'm so over that crap too. There are too many fabulous brands w/superior products to spend my time and coins on than subjecting myself to nonsense.

Haven

Plus I can't head to the mall the day after Christmas. If I can get one of these online, then great. Otherwise MEH.

Jaymuhlee

My initial list had four new colors and four repromotes, two of which I have similar shades to in my collection (according to T's swatch gallery), so they're out:

James (Twist of Fate (NARS Jane/Bite Cin Cin))
Richard (Negligee (Bite Rhubarb))
Cary (Casablanca)
Collin (Indian Rose)
Giacomo
Liam
Alasdhair
Guillermo

I was going to try and get to a counter so I could swatch Casablanca/Indian Rose and see if Cary/Collin were worth getting but I think I'm over it. I'm not trying to stalk or go shopping the day after Christmas. Depending on the swatches maybe I'll still try for the purples on my list but I think I have enough lipstick (said no one on this forum ever).

Latest posts