Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

janjirrasan

Glad everyone's getting there items shipped :) mine won't be shipping to 4 th may I think maybe later with nordstrom Think it said that date ( 4. ) may of been later date like the 17 th I need to check
I think Nordstrom will ship the 4th. :) according to my orders anyways haha

starletta8

I picked up two more permanent goodies today, and plan to get my summer haul on 3 May for the Scent Event (I'm not in a hurry for the palette anyhow).

I think I'm one of the last to cave on the newest foundation and I nabbed the other (flat) foundation brush. I had to laugh, the Chanel SA complimented my makeup and wanted to know if it was Chanel since I'd already picked up the summer collection (and her assumption was that all I bought was Chanel if I'd hauled the collection at this point). Nope, all Tom Ford aside from blush and mascara!

MakeupAli

th_DANCE.gif
Yay!!! That's so awesome Ernie!!!!
Thanks for letting us know. That's where my e + c palette is coming from.

KiKi Kontour

i'm anticipating my order from nordies: golden peach, pink sand and paradisco...im ALMOST tempted to grab that gold dust bronzer tho! (MEDDY DO NOT CHIME YO AZZ IN TO TEMPT ME)

Icecaramellatte

I picked up my order! I got a text just after lunch that it was in and since I was headed to a makeover event in the area it was just perfect. The only thing is that I ended up getting 2 more things. Skinny Dip and the body oil. The SAs said it was moving fast and people were getting 4 and 5. I believe it but not me. One will do. I still want the other 2 duos though.

YarahFlower

I picked up my order! I got a text just after lunch that it was in and since I was headed to a makeover event in the area it was just perfect. The only thing is that I ended up getting 2 more things. Skinny Dip and the body oil. The SAs said it was moving fast and people were getting 4 and 5. I believe it but not me. One will do. I still want the other 2 duos though.
:yaay: happy for you!!!...people were picking up 4 and 5?! Geez! Pics?

YarahFlower

NOOOOOOOOO this makes me want Golden Peach. I thought I could get away with just the eye and cheek palette, which I pre-ordered from bloomingdales with a ship date of June 4th :shock: . I really hope it ships before that.
WTH?! :shocked: why so late?!...side note, you really should heavily consider getting the peach duo! It's sooooooooo beautiful girl :love:

elegant-one

4 & 5 of each thing? Maybe its for ebay
noworry.gif

Latest posts