Are TF nail lacquers worth the price?
wavey.gif
Hey Dolly Dear!!! You look so lovely in your pic hun
eyelove.gif
friends.gif

hitchcockblonde

WTH?!
shockt.gif
why so late?!...side note, you really should heavily consider getting the peach duo! It's sooooooooo beautiful girl
love.gif
I know right! Hurry up Bloomingdales! And I have no self control, NM ebates is 8% plus you can pay with paypal and I had some money laying around in my pp account from selling stuff sooooooooo I ordered Golden Peach.

mango13

Still seriously debating on ordering Naked Bronze... agh... I just want to place the order already and can't decide.

Icecaramellatte

i'm anticipating my order from nordies: golden peach, pink sand and paradisco...im ALMOST tempted to grab that gold dust bronzer tho! (MEDDY DO NOT CHIME YO AZZ IN TO TEMPT ME)
girlhaha.gif

By the way. I did swatch warm sable next to henry at the store. They said when lips and boys launched that they were the same. The lighting isn't great at that counter but they appeared the same to me.

KiKi Kontour

Sorry, not today. Maybe tomorrow. I still haven't gone through all my bags yet. I went way crazy shopping. I left my job at 2:20 and didn't head home until 8. No energy for pics.

You may be right. But the product is so expensive as it is. I hesitated but I really liked the smell. I didn't need it as I already have a Clarins body oil that I don't use.

girlhaha.gif

By the way. I did swatch warm sable next to henry at the store. They said when lips and boys launched that they were the same. The lighting isn't great at that counter but they appeared the same to me.
swwwwweeeeeet!!! thank you!! ill check it out

Dolly Snow

Not sure...but hey Dolly! :wavey:
Hey Yarah :kiss:
:wavey: Hey Dolly Dear!!! You look so lovely in your pic hun :eyelove: :frenz:
Hey elegant :kiss: thank you my lovey dove
Yes, most definitely. They are the BEST. Way better than Chanel, even though I love Chanel and Dior is second best.
Thank you, now to decide which ones to buy lol
Yes. They generally last 3-5 days on me, whereas every other formula I've tried either chips immediately or within 24 hrs.
The same happens to me, it is a pain in the booty :lol: That is wonderful to hear, hopefully I have the same results. Thank you :heart:

beautycool

Are TF nail lacquers worth the price?
Hi dolly Not sure about the polishes I don't have any :( I want to get a few colours Think there are four new ones out unless it's from the old colours Swear sales assistant said new colours As there we're repromotes of the lippys negligee and twist of fate and there was a new pink pure pink the electric type pink They were all on the display Anyhows after this summer coll I need a few polishes:) and foundation and some brushes :) Hope your well dolly

mango13

So I finally ordered for the second time. I got Pink Glow, Naked Bronze and the Shadow Blending brush... just to make the order complete. lol I just got a confirmation email for this order, but I still haven't gotten one for Golden Peach that I got from Bloomingdale's on Sunday so it makes me a little worried, even though the order is showing in the order log. Has this ever happened to anyone, should I be worried?