Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Dolly Snow

You should give Indigo Night a try, it's a really beautiful color!
Thank you for the suggestion, it is a beautiful color. If you have any more suggestions let me know please & thank you
heart.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Hi dolly
Not sure about the polishes I don't have any
ssad.gif
I want to get a few colours
Think there are four new ones out unless it's from the old colours
Swear sales assistant said new colours
As there we're repromotes of the lippys negligee and twist of fate and there was a new pink pure pink the electric type pink
They were all on the display
Anyhows after this summer coll I need a few polishes:) and foundation and some brushes
smiles.gif

Hope your well dolly
Hi
heart.gif
try everything from TF
girlhaha.gif
....negligee is such a beautiful color, I do feel like I need it.
Which polishes are you interested in?

Medgal07

So I finally ordered for the second time. I got Pink Glow, Naked Bronze and the Shadow Blending brush... just to make the order complete. lol I just got a confirmation email for this order, but I still haven't gotten one for Golden Peach that I got from Bloomingdale's on Sunday so it makes me a little worried, even though the order is showing in the order log. Has this ever happened to anyone, should I be worried?
I think I ordered from 2 different stores---I have so many open orders that it's hard to keep up.

mango13

The duo Naked Bronze in the summer collection is actually Spice repromoted with a powder eyeshadow on top.
I know, I don't own Spice. I was deliberating because it's not a super unique color. I thought it might be a lot like MAC Bronze, but from swatches it seems different.

beautycool

Thank you for the suggestion, it is a beautiful color. If you have any more suggestions let me know please & thank you :heart: Hi :heart:  try everything from TF :haha: ....negligee is such a beautiful color, I do feel like I need it.  Which polishes are you interested in?
Hi Hun I think there was some beige polishes I think I'm not quite sure :( but hey maybe something bit colourful for summer I need to look Hun lol But the summer coll comes first I had to miss the vib sale because of this coll And a few other items like the Dior new Coll and mmmm chanel items :( I'm really wanting the guerlain balls the new ones I don't think I have no hope Swear I saw it was launching in uk June I hope so lol And may USA Anyhows I have negligee I got it last year from nords Love it stays put for ages on me Bit like the kat v lippys they stay put too matte ones But obviously more up market ft are Was just trying to say about staying power lol You would suit negligee :) Dolly are you getting anything from summer coll I wonder what the winter coll will be lol it scares me thinking about it :( Is white packaging just the summer limited ed ? I haven't ever got anything in white packaging and so excited lol Sad !!!!!

beautycool

Ohh I saw swatches of Sugar dune a few months ago and I fell in love but it was sold out. I'm going to Harrods in a bit, I hope they have it :pompom:
Had it when I went to my mums a few weekends ago Do you think everything be in store I know everything on website But do they get everything in store before they put on website like Harrods and Harvey n

beautycool

Please if you do go and they got items in could you swatch a few items like skinny dip and the two bronzers and omg the oil Hun And smell it :) thanks Hun I did want to phone up duty freeing too scared too grrrr Just to see if anyone there knows ! Those mini bronzers to the bigger ones are £20 saving I know the big ones are big But I may start off with two of the travel size ones first :) just to see if I like any Then get normal packaging large sizes later I don't know tbh still I don't know what's best I just cannot believe duty free not got them yet :(

beautycool

Also I wonder how long this coll be out for I cannot see it being out for long :( I give it till June till it sells out Maybe before :(

mkoparanova

But do they get everything in store before they put on website like Harrods and Harvey n
I've noticed that sometimes they have in the stores products that are not available on their websites yet, most oftenly is the other way around though.
I'll swatch everything I can. The only thing you are saving with the mini bronzers is space
lol.gif
They are permanent, so you don't have to worry about them selling out. If I were you, I would wait until I can see them and buy the one I like in the big packaging.
I've mentioned before that I bought Unabashed on 18.07 last year.

beautycool

I've noticed that sometimes they have in the stores products that are not available on their websites yet, most oftenly is the other way around though.  I'll swatch everything I can. The only thing you are saving with the mini bronzers is space :lol:  They are permanent, so you don't have to worry about them selling out. If I were you, I would wait until I can see them and buy the one I like in the big packaging.  I've mentioned before that I bought Unabashed on 18.07 last year. 
I prob won't be able to get my hands on anything to swatch I don't want to go London just to swatch It cost me like £80 prob or more for two adults me and my teen Then my toddler goes free ATM :) I wish I can just leave and go up there Lol from here But train fare costs from here now :(

beautycool

Ps I really want the white packaging bronzers well atleast one lol I haven't got anything with white p and this be my first coll with it See be much cheaper the larger bronzer at airport I do grudge the prices Not the cost of the mini ones but The cost of bigger ones and the oil :( the lippys arnt too bad The cheek is bit over priced but bought it anyhow and the lippys arnt too badly priced :) The palette now I supose that is a bargain price as you get to try out diff colours The eye duos mmm maybe they are equally priced as two colours Well two diff types of finishes I think the spring duos were defo over priced Lol Just my opinion though :)