Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

lol.gif
werd.gif
rofl.gif

elegant-one

Oh ladies! Who knew a girl could get *so* exhausted from shopping all day? I am finally catching up on all the threads. This collection made me hear ANGELS SING it's sooo beautiful!!! My SA lady and I played with all the stuff. She is just too sweet. I walked away with what I intended: Cream blush, eye/cheek palette, golden peach and naked bronze duos. However, I keep thinkin' about rose soleil, paradiso, travel sized gold dust, and the duo with the blue glitter. I might end up with those too.

The SA did a quick "look" on me, the cream blush, paradiso lippie, and the peach duo topped with the glitter on the center of my lid (I already had a bit of makeup on) The star of what i purchased was definitely the blush. STUNNING!!!! I wish cream products lasted longer... I want 8 of these.
girlhaha.gif

Question for you ladies! I swatched the Chanel "illuminator" which is more like a soft bronzer on me. It's either .01 larger or smaller than TF's travel bronzers. I'm not sure if I should pick up the Chanel powder or the TF one. The travel sized TF are perm right? A girl as fair as me surely doesn't need 90 bronzers, but I did pick up one of armani's today, too. That's why I can't have both TF and Chanel's (for now, anyway.) Which do you think I should go for?

ps, here is a photo of my haul. :) My lady is always so lovely. She threw in a mini true coral and indian rose (IR isn't pictured because I gave it to my mom with some sample Armani eye creams I got) and she gave me a lovely deluxe sized velvet orchid too.

pictured:
-TF Naked Bronze & Golden Peach
-TF Pink Sand
-TF Pink Glow
-Random TF fragrance samples
-Armani Sun Fabric Sheer Bronzer #100
-Chanel Summer 2015 stylos in Caroube and Campanule.
-Bobbi Brown flat foundation brush. (I got this because it was similar to the brush the SA used to apply the cream blush. I usually don't use these types of foundation brushes, so I couldn't convince myself to get the actual TF one.)

sweet.png
Isn't Chanel Caroube beautiful!!!

Medgal07

I hadn't gotten any updates about my Paradiso, the very last item that I ordered. I checked the web site and saw that it's in stock, so I did a live chat. They cancelled the old order and opened a new one. Now I feel so much better.
yahoo.gif

YarahFlower

My Pink Glow eye + cheek palette that was due to ship out on May 28th just shipped!!! Oh yeah!!! :dancin: EDIT: It's late, I'm sleepy...i read that email TOTALLY WRONG! :crybaby: still shipping out on the 28th

Haviggi

had the same issue with multiple packages from NM and nothing was in it's TF gold box! everything survived BUT all 4 of the eye creams melted to one side and i can see to the bottom of the jar and product is stuck to the lid....i left a message for a NM manager and i'm sure they will replace or sort out... other than NM shipping/eye cream issue, everything is STUNNING! i even like the BLUE shadow topper and i never wear blue!  i could live with only the TF palette forever, love me some warm colors!! the blush is so pretty, the product reminds me of the sticks TF did in guilt and a bronze color......
The same happened with one of the three duos I ordered but I guess it was too shaky in the airplane that brought these beauties to my hands :) the consistency is the same with the others so for me no problem :) enjoy your haul :)

Psych1

Oh ladies! Who knew a girl could get *so* exhausted from shopping all day? I am finally catching up on all the threads. This collection made me hear ANGELS SING it's sooo beautiful!!! My SA lady and I played with all the stuff. She is just too sweet. I walked away with what I intended: Cream blush, eye/cheek palette, golden peach and naked bronze duos. However, I keep thinkin' about rose soleil, paradiso, travel sized gold dust, and the duo with the blue glitter. I might end up with those too. The SA did a quick "look" on me, the cream blush, paradiso lippie, and the peach duo topped with the glitter on the center of my lid (I already had a bit of makeup on) The star of what i purchased was definitely the blush. STUNNING!!!! I wish cream products lasted longer... I want 8 of these. :haha: Question for you ladies! I swatched the Chanel "illuminator" which is more like a soft bronzer on me. It's either .01 larger or smaller than TF's travel bronzers. I'm not sure if I should pick up the Chanel powder or the TF one. The travel sized TF are perm right? A girl as fair as me surely doesn't need 90 bronzers, but I did pick up one of armani's today, too. That's why I can't have both TF and Chanel's (for now, anyway.) Which do you think I should go for?  ps, here is a photo of my haul. :) My lady is always so lovely. She threw in a mini true coral and indian rose (IR isn't pictured because I gave it to my mom with some sample Armani eye creams I got) and she gave me a lovely deluxe sized velvet orchid too.  pictured: -TF Naked Bronze & Golden Peach -TF Pink Sand -TF Pink Glow -Random TF fragrance samples -Armani Sun Fabric Sheer Bronzer #100 -Chanel Summer 2015 stylos in Caroube and Campanule.  -Bobbi Brown flat foundation brush. (I got this because it was similar to the brush the SA used to apply the cream blush. I usually don't use these types of foundation brushes, so I couldn't convince myself to get the actual TF one.) 
Yay! Sounds like you had a fun day! Isn't the collection just gorgeous! I have both the Chanel bronzer/Illuminator and I just got the TF Mini Gold Dust, I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the Chanel. I'm about an NC23-25, just for reference, and the Chanel is really just kinda "blah," to be honest. The quality is also nothing amazing, it has to be built up and even then I'm not all that thrilled. For the price, I expected more, but the the flower motif & being LE got me lol It's not terrible but the TF is infinitely better, IMHO, both in quality and color. The TF Bronzers are perm, as you said, but I don't think the white packaging is, not sure if that matters to you or not. (I could be wrong on this, but I just don't see them keeping the white package year round). Would you be able to try on both the Chanel & TF Bronzers before you decide?

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] I don't know why I never purchased that bronzer before now.  The compact is gorgeous---different from the Terracotta bronzer compacts, which are nice but this was a bit of a surprise.  I have it on today.  I swirled the three bronzers together to apply.  The blush is super pigmented.  I love it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I just love shopping!  I was just thinking, what can I buy next?  I wish the rainbow balls were out now![/COLOR]
You are all too funny. I want those balls now too! :clapping:

Psych1

Here's a quick swatch of Paradiso. It's a lot more coral than I thought it would be, I was under the impression it leans more towards hot pink, but it doesn't, at least not for me. Both swatched on my hand and on my lips, it pulls very coral, lots of orange undertones going on, which I know a lot of people love, but I'm more of a pink girl. It really is a great color for summer, especially with a pretty tan going! The photos are pretty much true to life, even though they're taken indoors at night.
01dbc620_image.jpeg
8e9ec9a0_image.jpeg

YarahFlower

Oh yeah!!!!! :party: [@]Medgal07[/@] I have visible proof now! My eyes are no longer playing tricks on me :haha: Geeeez, I was SO tired lastnight, didn't know what was what :eek:hboy: ...Anyhoo, ITS OFFICIAL, my palette has shipped!!! No more waiting until the 28th of May!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
52b89886_2015-04-3004.59.17-1.png
10 dollars off, free shipping (from SAKS), plus an early ship date! Oh, I'm a happy girl :pretty:

beautycool

Well just my luck my local counter are getting 6 more cream blushes back in and thats it, they had people queuing on monday for them so thats why iv had such struggle to get them, i have my name down to be the first to get them when they get delivered tomorrow, the eye and cheek pallet was also popular selling out in an hour !. since i had £10 off waiting to be used today i ended up buying Nude Dip !! i was surprised its back in stock already, i quickly threw it on and the textures are beautiful :yahoo:  .
Hi Hun nude dip on you looks fab Was just wondering if u needed anything From the summer coll I can order for u from the states if u can't get in the uk But u should be able to get items still in the uk right ? It's just my friend will be sending my box out soon I don't know when but if u wanted something my friend could put it in my box and then just pay the uk shipping from my house to yours :) But you should still be able to buy things in uk from this coll :)

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF] I don't know why I never purchased that bronzer before now.  The compact is gorgeous---different from the Terracotta bronzer compacts, which are nice but this was a bit of a surprise.  I have it on today.  I swirled the three bronzers together to apply.  The blush is super pigmented.  I love it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I just love shopping!  I was just thinking, what can I buy next?  I wish the rainbow balls were out now![/COLOR]
I would love those balls too :) I'm hoping I can get them :)