Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

laurennnxox

Would you be able to try on both the Chanel & TF Bronzers before you decide?
That's good to know! I don't want to get swept up in LE and the beautiful design. It looked a lot nicer on my face than my hand swatch. I wasn't able to try gold dust on in person because I already had Chanel's bronzer on, and didn't want to have them mixed and I wouldn't get a good idea. I'll be probably going back this weekend or early next week. I can swatch them both again. Maybe just do one side of my face with chanel and run over to the TF counter and do the other side with gold dust.
lol.gif

elegant-one

I just got my goodies - all in separate smashed boxes
ohboy.gif
BUT

IT'S ALL BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF IT!!! Luxury & Beauty at it's finest I think
pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
flower.gif

I'll take pics a bit later.

Haviggi

I just got my goodies - all in separate smashed boxes :eek:hboy: BUT IT'S ALL BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF IT!!! Luxury & Beauty at it's finest I think :pompom: :yaay: :pompom: :cheer: :flower: I'll take pics a bit later.
For me the best collection of summer! Enjoy :)

Vineetha

I just got my goodies - all in separate smashed boxes :eek:hboy: BUT IT'S ALL BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF IT!!! Luxury & Beauty at it's finest I think :pompom: :yaay: :pompom: :cheer: :flower: I'll take pics a bit later.
:yaay:

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
Oh and she will!!!!

I actually prefer pink over coral but there's enough love in this heart for both!
heart.gif
rofl.gif

I had to order Backups immediately before I posted what I thought.

I ordered Naked Bronze - no surprise that I caved there! And, BUs of The cream blush & Rose Soleil ls.
love.gif

Paradiso is a GORGEOUS pinky coral on me. More pinky . Lovely & perfection.

newface

I had passed by Nordstrom to check out the new collection. I don't know what it is about the Rose Soleil lipstick, but i really want it. I had always told myself that i could justify all the other purchases, but there's something about $50 for a lip sheer that really bugs me since i have so many others. I don't know though. It is LE and it may sway me to cave.

I did get everything i ordered yesterday and was super excited. Today i am wearing the golden peach eye shadow duo, the new blush, and terra bronzer :)

throwitawaynow

I had passed by Nordstrom to check out the new collection.  I don't know what it is about the Rose Soleil lipstick, but i really want it.  I had always told myself that i could justify all the other purchases, but there's something about $50 for a lip sheer that really bugs me since i have so many others.  I don't know though.  It is LE and it may sway me to cave.     I did get everything i ordered yesterday and was super excited.  Today i am wearing the golden peach eye shadow duo, the new blush, and terra bronzer :)
Is it limited edition? I thought I saw the lip sheers listed as permanent this time.

Medgal07

I just got my goodies - all in separate smashed boxes
ohboy.gif
BUT

IT'S ALL BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF IT!!! Luxury & Beauty at it's finest I think
pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
flower.gif

I'll take pics a bit later.

No way!!! What's up with the smashed boxes
shrugs.gif
BUT Woo hooooooooo
yahoo.gif
I'm glad everything is intact
and you're LOVING it
pompom.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Haviggi

For me the best collection of summer! Enjoy
smiles.gif
Your words are like music to my eyes!!!! I'm so excited to get my goodies tomorrow!!!

Medgal07

Thats so nice of you to offer lovely thank you, luckily i got a call this morning from my SA and they got some more of the collection today that they reserved for me so i will be able to get the things i wanted. Hope you get your summer collection soon
amuse.gif
So glad things are working out for you!!!!!

Medgal07

It's a beautiful formula though, really pigmented and moisturizing!
That's too bad Psych1. I think you should return it. That's too much money spent on a product to have it sit in a
drawer unused. You should be happy with it and able to happily use it.
friends.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] That's too bad Psych1.  I think you should return it.  That's too much money spent on a product to have it sit in a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   drawer unused.  You should be happy with it and able to happily use it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:frenz: [/COLOR]
Thanks for the encouragement, I think that's what I'm going to do. I really don't see myself wearing this color, so it's best I return it.

Winthrop44

rofl.gif

I had to order Backups immediately before I posted what I thought.

I ordered Naked Bronze - no surprise that I caved there! And, BUs of The cream blush & Rose Soleil ls.
love.gif

Paradiso is a GORGEOUS pinky coral on me. More pinky . Lovely & perfection.
This is how I would describe Paradiso on me too, last year's version anyway. I can never decide whether to store it with my pinks or my corals. Sweet Spot on me last year...was quite orange, so that's why I think when people see them side by side they may get the idea that Paradiso is pinker than it really is?

Even more excited to get my cream blush and RS now after hearing how much you love them!

elegant-one

This is how I would describe Paradiso on me too, last year's version anyway. I can never decide whether to store it with my pinks or my corals. Even more excited to get my cream blush and RS now after hearing how much you love them!
Its so very pretty.

That blush & ls are so beautiful. I hope they work out for you dear.
friends.gif

elegant-one

And, I just got my Golden Peach es. Funny, it wasn't even wrapped in that heavy paper
ohboy.gif
The glittery part IS really glittery but kind of in a good way, not obnoxious.

Its REALLY pretty on. Mine came with the cream portion slid to the side too. I just turned it slightly on it's side & then gently banged it on the counter top. That made it slide right back into place & it looked perfect ;)