Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Except for Alejandro, they aren't even the popular ones that sold like hot cakes. Alejandro is supposed to be Smoke Red and Smoke Red often pops up in the CCOs for the same price as the boys.
Perhaps those will soon be men---full sized lippies.

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72

I was going to pick up the trio until I looked up the shades and Flynn would be a "no!" on me.
Flynn is pretty but a tad light.

starletta8

That's really good---I haven't FINISHED a lipstick in more than 10 years----Product Overload!!!!!
sigh.gif

I focus on one lipstick in each major color family (ie MLBB/rose, hot pink, coral, red) and carry it with me in my bag. I reach for them for touch-ups when I can instead of my morning shade, etc. Helps to work them down!

Medgal07

I focus on one lipstick in each major color family (ie MLBB/rose, hot pink, coral, red) and carry it with me in my bag. I reach for them for touch-ups when I can instead of my morning shade, etc. Helps to work them down!
That's a good way to do it!!!

beautycool

Hi all My toddler is very sick at the moment hence why I am up at 3.02 am Been keeping a eye on him I cannot sleep I'm just making tea and sleeping by his side waiting for the next sickness or diarregh time :( poor thing Had 6-7 times of being sick from morning time till about 3 pm Everytime he was sick he be sick like 2-4 times each :( so must been sick atleast 12 more times Washing mashing I have had on constantly yesterday about five times One after each other of loads Luckily we had some sun otherwise would of cost a bomb to tumble dry I cannot believe it his I'll again with sickness etc. before it happened during night Now it happened through out the day I'm hoping he be ok soon x Like maybe tomorw or next day I'm hoping it's got nothing to do with his condition :( that he been diagnosed with Feeling sad ATM :(and majorly tired Thought I try n have a quick catch up though Love to you all !!!!!!! b/c

Monsy

My brother recently hired several people. He interviewed a ton. He had the high five, hug it out greeting and good bye's. He had the 1st question wanting to know how much vacation they would get. I don't work on Friday or Monday, dude, since ya know it is party time. The tats going across the forehead for a sale position. I give my brother credit he did ask if this person would consider covering with makeup. The response was why?? Gosh, since it is an offensive symbol, asshole. Is exactly what my brother said.
wtff.gif

beautycool

As for makeup backups, really how many of us have ever truly hit the pan and had nothing left??? When it comes to not the basic stuff. I still have stuff back when I was in college, even high school. How did your son's interview go??? Yes, when I hear the manner in which teens speak to their parent's today. I don't have the balls to speak to my parent's even as a middle aged adult!!!! Now that I hit 35!!!!
Hi Hun no his not got interview till Monday And he went to get his cv off another lady manager in the local chippy ( chip shop ) and his got a trial day on Tuesday there so I'm hoping he get one or the other it both !!!! Oh yes being I'm 37 nearly 38 lol I woklfnt dare speak to my parents in any way bad etc So I think that's why also I carried it on with my eldest boy nearly 19 And my little nipper will soon learn quick too Cannot stand it I would literally take the soap and wash his mouth out with soap n water like back in the day lmao. Ha !!!!! No being serious he knows not to step out of line with me or hubby I loved growing up through 80/90,s defo ... thanks ash I'm hoping he do well

beautycool

Ps ash I meant just backing up the palette would be so so good that palette is everything if I had extra cash I would . Hubby looks at me like when I mention it to him lol It's only bevase that's my go to palette and it's for holidays or going away to me mums on a weekend It's one of my palettes I reach for more Than just eye palettes I'm hoping I won't hit own on none of the blush eyeshadow :( I be do sad Oh I never have bought a back up item till the other month which was mac But that was it lol nowt else ;)

NaomiH

That's a great idea!

beautycool

loveeeee enjoy enjoy awwwwww your husband is so sweet Happy wife Happy life Enjoy enjoy
Lol me hubby bought me the golden peach eyeshadow and the cheek n eye palette I bought everything else Yer he is lovely as I didn't know about the golden peach He had given it to me after my hospital app when we got home

beautycool

Thank you to you all ️ my little boy has woken up and have had the d word four times :( this morning Nothing for about a hour His asleep now I'm trying to sleep being I'm worn out as I stayed up most of the night Even when I was trying to sleep I couldn't or would wake still :( I'm going to sleep now though Thank you all docs for us during week or tomorw if not better