Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

GreenEyedAllie

Thank you so much! Happy Birthday to you too! yay december babies. Me and my daughter share the same birthday so i have to do with my little pony theme but still :D
I think Eric is my fav from the bunch :D I will post a swatch of the same!! It has quite a bit of shimmer in it (kind of like so vain)!
i dont why there is an attchment to the post. ;) It is Stavros and Drake!!I so prefer the previous version when it comes to pics!!

Thanks! That is hilarious about your combo My Little Pony party!

Gosh I'm so happy I was able to track down a Drake. It looks soooo pretty in the tube...can't wait!

Filmfreak

My three new boys arrived today and they're all so pretty that I celebrated by buying Egon and Vladimir as well! My only excuse is that all my new ones are pretty dark, so I needed the two lighter shades. And I panicked, because there were only two Vladimirs left.

Of the three I have already, Roman is my favourite. The greenish shimmer looks so unusual! I can imagine using Roman for an ice-queen look paired with white and silver eyeshadow. Stavros is great as well, whereas Theo looks nice, but turned out less violet than on the pictures. It's more a dark wine or berry shade. Nothing out of the ordinary, but a pretty everyday lipstick for the office.

Marsha Pomells

My three new boys arrived today and they're all so pretty that I celebrated by buying Egon and Vladimir as well! My only excuse is that all my new ones are pretty dark, so I needed the two lighter shades. And I panicked, because there were only two Vladimirs left.

Of the three I have already, Roman is my favourite. The greenish shimmer looks so unusual! I can imagine using Roman for an ice-queen look paired with white and silver eyeshadow. Stavros is great as well, whereas Theo looks nice, but turned out less violet than on the pictures. It's more a dark wine or berry shade. Nothing out of the ordinary, but a pretty everyday lipstick for the office.

I think my enabling work is done... For now... Enjoy your goodies.

laurennnxox

Absolutely! He's my #1 must-have (totally just based off internet, so I could be let down...but I'm willing to risk it). You and I are similar-ish in coloration I think? I'm neutral city and N1 Mac F&B, Mont Blanc in matte NARS, Terre Neuve in NARS TM (though it's a smidge pink on me).

Did you end up liking KVD B&A?? I wore it yesterday.

We're fairly similar in skin tone, I would say! Egon looks like an awesome color but I've been spending sooo much lately.

Also, I LOVE B&A! You were definitely right. :) I'm obsessed with these types of shades right now.

GreenEyedAllie

We're fairly similar in skin tone, I would say! Egon looks like an awesome color but I've been spending sooo much lately.

Also, I LOVE B&A! You were definitely right. :) I'm obsessed with these types of shades right now.

Yay! So glad you liked it. I'm eyeballing Lolita with my gift card. You're right about spending $$. I need to cool it, but they're all killing me with awesomeness.

What at do you think about Joaquin?

Missyrocks

OK. So it's dark and rainy every day here. No sunlight for days so these are indoors because there's no sun. I thought Demsey looked like Dose of Colors Bellini so here he is and then swatched. DOC is on left and Demsey is on right Tom F L & B 014.jpg . Tom F L & B 013.jpg

Missyrocks

I just tried Jake on and LOVE it too. Very similar to Forbidden Pink but a bit different (and better on me) in a way I can't quite put my finger on. What do you think of Ansel on?

Thanks! You know, hun, I bought Ansel before I tested it. Love it in the bullet. Love. When I tested it, I found Jude and Ansel kinda cheesy on, but that's just me.

Winthrop44

Thanks! You know, hun, I bought Ansel before I tested it. Love it in the bullet. Love. When I tested it, I found Jude and Ansel kinda cheesy on, but that's just me.

Oh that's right. I remember that now! That's a bummer. But the beauty of Jake makes up for it!!!

Latest posts