Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

GlamourKitty

Honeymoon is stunning! I must have it. I wonder if the quality is the same as Nude Dip. I have Nude Dip and Cognac Sable, and while I adore both of them, it seems that Nude Dip has a more satiny/glowy finish than Cognac Sable. Or am I crazy? lol. I hope Mr. Ford had plenty of these made because I've been really sick and don't feel like chasing makeup.

Vineetha

Honeymoon is stunning! I must have it. I wonder if the quality is the same as Nude Dip. I have Nude Dip and Cognac Sable, and while I adore both of them, it seems that Nude Dip has a more satiny/glowy finish than Cognac Sable. Or am I crazy? lol. I hope Mr. Ford had plenty of these made because I've been really sick and don't feel like chasing makeup.
yes the wet/Dry Formula (as in nude dip, honeymoon etc) feels superior than his regular line to me as well!! :D

Monsy

[h=2]Remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next inspire Soleil Blanc, an addictive solar floral amber alive with seductive refinement and refreshing decadence. TOM FORD's latest private blend creation unapologetically exudes the endless pursuit of sun and luxury that defines TOM FORD Soleil.[/h]
BGC207G_mk.jpg

JerseyGirl

[h=2]Remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next inspire Soleil Blanc, an addictive solar floral amber alive with seductive refinement and refreshing decadence. TOM FORD's latest private blend creation unapologetically exudes the endless pursuit of sun and luxury that defines TOM FORD Soleil.[/h]
View attachment 50948

:eek:
This sounds so beautiful...

GreenEyedAllie

GlamourKitty

http://chicprofile.com/tom-ford-beauty-collection-for-spring-summer-2016
This is exciting!! I'm really glad that they've decided to release the cream eyeshadows without the glitter part. I was worried that they'll stick to the duos.

Thanks for the link. I'm swooning. Those creme shadows look gorgeous. And I'm very interested in the Moss green eyeliner. Interesting to see that both Chanel and Tom Ford are going for the pen-like lipsticks. Most of all, I want Honeymoon and have been stalking all around the net trying to find a release date. :heart:

starletta8

Latest posts