Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

ugh i am not liking it there

mine is supposed to arrive on friday. seems for now like it is going back :scared:

shadowaddict

I don't think Sephora will exclude brands during the sale but some things might be magically out of stock and then come back in stock right after the sale...of course I think TF stuff might sellout anyways on Sephora even without the sale.

Yes, I can definitely see that happening.

pbpink

based on what i just read here + from the description it is a different formula and can be used wet/dry so it would be different, i am going to order on NM now....no clue how close colors may be to others in perm range or other past LE's but i tried to get it on Saks yesterday when i had 20% off and it was OOS....xx

that new oompa loompa cream blush looks like he took shade 1 from Shade + Illuminate and added some left over Kyril (the one no one bought from Lips/Boys 2014) or is it just left over Sebastian?!? :rolleyes:

So is the blush duo the same or similar to the blush that came out in the palette?

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

Oh good. Thanks for letting me know. Mine is probably fine then. Now I just have to decide if I want to use it or send it back. Looking at it, I'm just not wow'ed, which is what I want at this level. Have you tried yours yet?

I haven't tried it yet either. It looks very pretty in the pan. I will try it today, it arrived yesterday and I didn't have time to play with it after work. I want to love it and not send it back!!! We'll see...I'lllet you know what I think!

Vineetha

No. Just came today. I'm weirded out because no plastic cover on the makeup. This would be the first powder item I have from TF without one. Anyone have similar experience?
no it didnt come with a plastic insert. Probably bec of the slightly raised nature of the pans. ;)

Vineetha

I actually quite like the trio!! :D the shades are beautiful and the three work well together !!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    892.8 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts