Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

II hope it's nice. good cherry is not easy to make . plus his latest releases were pretty meh...

MaryJane

Mel Thompson(Puffin’s Wife) on You Tube featured the color SS19 in her August favorites and has been wearing it in a few videos. It’s right up my alley - nude peach pink. I think it’s a Nordstrom exclusive.

Quick update, I wore this today and it’s going back to Nordstrom. On my no color lips, it’s a pinky brown nude that looks like concealer. I found the formula to be drying and not flattering. Every single line in my lips was accentuated.

Winthrop44

Quick update, I wore this today and it’s going back to Nordstrom. On my no color lips, it’s a pinky brown nude that looks like concealer. I found the formula to be drying and not flattering. Every single line in my lips was accentuated.

Well that's a bummer! Modern Love was not like that at all.

Speaking of ML....

PJ on Instagram: “Picked up one of the [MENTION=5935]TomFord[/MENTION]beauty [URL=https://www.specktra.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=tfSatinMatte]#tfSatinMatte to try. . They only had 10 shades available at Sephora, mostly reds and pinks which…”[/url]

Last edited:

MaryJane

It'd hard to tell from the picture but, at first glance, the new quad reminds me of the Charlotte Tilbury Transformeyes quad

karlaeditht

New User
Just saw the new Tom ford brushes are up on sephora site, they should at least lowered the price, thats too much for a synthetic brush, i ordered the bronzer brush and the blush brush on nordstorm on monday, it says new but it also says natural hair so hope they are the ones with natural hair and if they are indeed the new synthetic ones im returning them, i have had the cream foundation brush for like 3 years ond i was always debating on the other 2 brushes and when i knew that they were getting discontinued i just i was like ok its now or never lol

boschicka

Just saw the new Tom ford brushes are up on sephora site, they should at least lowered the price, thats too much for a synthetic brush, i ordered the bronzer brush and the blush brush on nordstorm on monday, it says new but it also says natural hair so hope they are the ones with natural hair and if they are indeed the new synthetic ones im returning them, i have had the cream foundation brush for like 3 years ond i was always debating on the other 2 brushes and when i knew that they were getting discontinued i just i was like ok its now or never lol

Bloomingdales had the new ones listed correctly, as synthetic, but NM and BG had them listed incorrectly as new but natural.

ETA: The old brushes were listed without their corresponding number in the title, but the new brushes all seem to have it now.

Last edited:

karlaeditht

New User
Bloomingdales had the new ones listed correctly, as synthetic, but NM and BG had them listed incorrectly as new but natural.

ETA: The old brushes were listed without their corresponding number in the title, but the new brushes all seem to have it now.
Oh ok, i just had a chat with a Nordstorm beauty advisor and she said that the brushes on the site are still the natural hair ones, i guess i will know for sure the day i receive them. I went to a CCO that its like an hour from my home like 2 weeks ago and i don’t know why i didn’t go to the store that has tom ford now i regret it. I don’t know what i was thinking
??????

boschicka

Oh ok, i just had a chat with a Nordstorm beauty advisor and she said that the brushes on the site are still the natural hair ones, i guess i will know for sure the day i receive them. I went to a CCO that its like an hour from my home like 2 weeks ago and i don’t know why i didn’t go to the store that has tom ford now i regret it. I don’t know what i was thinking
������

Fingers crossed you get the right ones.

Winthrop44

Got my SS19 today. I can definitely see where it would look bad on no color lips. On my pigmented lips it tones them down to the color lips I wish I had, so I like it! Mine is not drying so not sure why that would be. I guess everyone's different. I know alot of people love Chanel RAVs and I find them drying, so I probably have weird lips.

elegant-one

Got my SS19 today. I can definitely see where it would look bad on no color lips. On my pigmented lips it tones them down to the color lips I wish I had, so I like it! Mine is not drying so not sure why that would be. I guess everyone's different. I know alot of people love Chanel RAVs and I find them drying, so I probably have weird lips.

Are you saying I (we) have weird lips :roflmao: So you think I would like my lips wearing it? :)