UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

Oh no, just seen the e/s swatches on Temptalia, and now want Surf USA and Sun Blonde.
I must have just over looked it or something - lol thank god I ordered it from MAC when I did as its sold out on both sites!

My order MAC and Debenhams order have dispatched today, hopefully I'll get them on monday :) I really want to order Bust Out now!

Alisha1

lol did Temptalia get you aswell?! lol
mac_atemywallet.gif

LMD84

ok nick is amazing and just bought me surf usa - he told me (after showing him dupe swatches) that i really do have nothing like it so therefore i have to have it!

Anitacska

I have Surf USA and Sun Blonde sitting in my basket, just waiting for the lipstick and lipglass swatches before I order. :p

Oh and I've just realised that the blush is actually 12 g, so I guess £19.00 isn't too bad after all.

Alisha1

I have Surf USA and Sun Blonde sitting in my basket, just waiting for the lipstick and lipglass swatches before I order. :p

Oh and I've just realised that the blush is actually 12 g, so I guess £19.00 isn't too bad after all.
I've just added Surf USA and Sun Blonde to my basket along with Saffron and Bust Out *sigh* I think I might wait till Thursday so I can see them in person (and hopefully get put off as I really wanted the MUFE agua liners next week!)

Anitacska

Temptalia gave A to all 5 eyeshadows and says they are the best ones Mac has put out over the past year (except for Peacocky).
eyelove.gif

Alisha1

Ooh also Illamasqua emailed me with a discount code for a free Medium Pencil with any purchase over £50. Code - PENCIL50

Be sure to add the Medium Pencil to your basket to get it free - note the £50 must be excluding the price of the pencil! :)

Anitacska

Yeah, actually, you are right, I'm not gonna get it, unless I see it in person and love it so much I have to have it.

Still no l/s or l/g swatches, come on Christine!
tumbleweed.gif

EDIT: Lipstick swatches are up, don't think I'll get Bust Out!, looks a lot like Playtime and I'm not even that keen on that anymore...

Iwantitall

Hey guys, my order is still saying its in the warehouse and now im getting worried, have you ever recieved a standard delivery on a saturday ?

HappyInsomniac

I think I am going to resist Surf USA. It looks pretty similar to Gulf Stream (which I have), so I think I can do without it.

Hey guys, my order is still saying its in the warehouse and now im getting worried, have you ever recieved a standard delivery on a saturday ?

Mine still says warehouse too. I expect they just had a bucketload of orders on the first day to work through, I wouldn't worry.

Latest posts