UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

LMD84

enjoy them! you will have to let us know what you think - with pictures of course! i shall order later today. right now i am still in bed just messing about on my macbook! but i shall get up very soon. i have some cleaning to do! so thrilling!

AndSparkle

Cleaning is sooooo much better then doing an evaluation with no clue what to actually put in it! :p

I'm wanting the pink, red and teal liners.. I might wait and see what you guys think of them first though :)

sonia84

Big hugs to all waiting for orders, fingers crossed they all come tomorrow.

Just seen that next month, Glamour are doing mini Benefit; High Beam, Posietint and Benetint free with the July issue. I wouldn't buy them full price but for 2 quid each i'm def buying them. Shame they didn't do Moonbeam thou, I'm going to pick that up this week with me free points from Debs and it would have been great to get that for £2.

LMD84

i ended up buying urban decay sin shadow stick with my debenhams points. i had to put £4 towards it which i think is a bargain!

fleur de lis

Ooh, I might take a trip to London this week to check out the MUFE liners then! So far the teal one is calling to me, as are both the purple ones and the multicoloured black ones. I will probably choose one or two though to start with!

Anitacska

Yes, but Naturally Eccentric? Why?

I went to London today to meet a friend and had a look around at Covent Garden and on Oxford Street. No Surf Baby, but they did have a display fo a few items behind glass, and the magical liquid powders. I've swatched Honey Rose and it's very similar to the Prescriptives one I got in the US, so won't be buying that.

I've managed to spend my Debenhams points too, got Chanel Fauve e/s (it's gorgeous!) and also a Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Champs Elysees, the shade Natalia Vodianova is wearing in the promo photo. It's so pretty! Also bought some stuff in Boots, but didn't go too crazy. :)

They've sold out again, already! Lol. I guess it makes sense, seeing as they're £1.40 cheaper than on the Mac site.

nazia

fleur de lis:

sorry about the lack of text in the post above where I've quoted you - something weird is going on with my account! So if any of you think I'm a bit strange and keep randomly quoting you and don't say anything, it's because my text isn't showing up for some very strange reason! Sorry!

Anyway I was trying to say this:

Yup, I'm going to try and do this sometime this week too! Also, pop into MAC to check out the Surf Baby collex in store. Hopefully some of the other brands will have released some new products/collections too! No one comes out shopping with me anymore - they can't stand how much time I spend on makeup!

nazia

Quote:
I know the feeling.. I'm telling myself they are different to anything else I have.. especially a bright pink and red liquid liner!

Honestly, I have something like...200+ eyeliners? And you know it's always the same ones that get used! Lol! But you're so right - there are some really unique shades there. I'm drawn to 3, 4 and 7. I could never get away with a red eyeliner unfortunately!

rockin

I live in Kent, but I can't justify the train or coach fair to go to London, especially since I'd have to drag the kids along with me. It's been years since I paid the Kings Road a visit :( I think the last time I went I was pregnant with my son, and he's 17 years old now!

Good news - my first order is Out For Delivery. I still don't have a dispatch email for the 5pm Tuesday one, even though the website now says it's been dispatched.

LMD84

I live in Kent, but I can't justify the train or coach fair to go to London, especially since I'd have to drag the kids along with me. It's been years since I paid the Kings Road a visit :( I think the last time I went I was pregnant with my son, and he's 17 years old now!

Good news - my first order is Out For Delivery. I still don't have a dispatch email for the 5pm Tuesday one, even though the website now says it's been dispatched.
well hope both of them turn up for you today :)