UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

Thanks! I think I'm going to try and book it for next week :) Gosh I haven't been London in ages!

My Debenhams order has arrived :) Well its just Krazy Kahuna and Mocha...still waiting for my MAC order
mac_boxday.gif

rockin

My MAC order just arrived - just the first one. Hopefully the second one will arrive tomorrow some time

Anitacska

My Debenhams order has just come too! Yay! I like the look of the blush and Hibiscus l/s, but the thing that made me go WOW! the most is the light green pigment in the Surf The Ocean stack! So gorgeous! :D

My box also contained a Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion, full size, wonder if they made a mistake? Or did anyone else get this with their order? In any case, I'm keeping it, lol.
cutey.gif

Alisha1

i'm glad some of you have your orders! i am still wating for mine! boo!!
Waiting for my MAC order aswell...need to go college soon aswell :/ lol I'm thinking of missing it as I only have an hour lesson - lol is that bad :/

nazia

Yeah it's bad! My sister's the same! Although I'm terrible - I tell her off if she ever skips anything but then if I want her for something I'm like "it's only one lesson...don't gooooo!" lol.

LMD84

argh1 the delivery van with my stuff on it has broken down! maybe i won't be getting my mac today :( makes me sad!

rockin

Oh no, Lou :(

My delivery man couldn't get a signature from me as his electronic gadget thing is broken (haven't they heard of paper?). Looks like they're having a bad day.

Alisha1

lol yeah the sample is quite big I love the cute glass jar it comes in!

My MAC order arrived today I just put swatches up
http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/174461/mac-surf-baby-may-2011#post_2117436

D

Deleted member 49521

Ooh yes! I've read so many good reviews of their products. I especially want to try the liquid blush! I hope we get an online store at some point, or perhaps a department store could take them on!

AndSparkle

This is literally the only reason I wanna go to London haha!!!

I ended up buying crackle polishes instead of getting the MUFE, I figured I might as well. I'm not very impressed with the silver models own polish though :(

LMD84

i know right?! i have another one on it's way! the beautiful teal blue one! aqua creams are by far the best product MUFE make! they are all so opaque too!

Alisha1

They look great! Its funny Temptalia has put links up to her reviews of them and the swatches convinced me I need the turquoise one, now you've convinced me about the purple and green one!
I love that all the aqua creams colours are so different - the only time MAC releases unique shades there all LE! And Bobbi Browns seem alot similar to MAC ones!

Ok a department store HAS to start selling MUFE - or I'm moving to London! lol!

sonia84

The purple one, Whoa nice. I can't believe how much hassel people are having still with their order, it's like a comedy farce with DHL coming off as clowns, Seriously big hugs for all waiting and there is always tomorrow........ I'm so glad I paid extra for shipping even thou it didn't arrive named day, it still arrived that week. I think I would have been tearing my hair out by now waiting for my order. You are handling in way nicer than I would.

AndSparkle

If it didn't arrive on the named day, you're able to get a refund from MAC for the shipping. Has noone even got emails from MAC explaining why the hell this is taking so long? :s