UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

nunu

I so want to shop from this collection but now that My paradise is sold out i don't think it's worth placing an order :(

rockin

Hey guys, my order is still saying its in the warehouse and now im getting worried, have you ever recieved a standard delivery on a saturday ?

I received the dispatch notice about 45 minutes ago for the order I placed when things started appearing on the site, but my 5pm order from the same day is still showing as In Warehouse. There's a huge difference of 39940 between the two order numbers so it looks like they were inundated with orders

Iwantitall

I received the dispatch notice about 45 minutes ago for the order I placed when things started appearing on the site, but my 5pm order from the same day is still showing as In Warehouse. There's a huge difference of 39940 between the two order numbers so it looks like they were inundated with orders
Thanks honey, ive stopped fretting xx

LMD84

my package is now in my city's depot - i just hope it actually comes today. because it gets delievered to my shop they deliever saturdays to us because we always get sony stuff coming with them too - keep your fingers crossed!!

rockin

Mine is at my local depot, too :) By this time of day it usually says Out For Delivery, though, so I don't think it's coming today. The other order is still 'In Warehouse' according to MAC's website :(

Anitacska

Ooh, really hope you receive it today!

my package is now in my city's depot - i just hope it actually comes today. because it gets delievered to my shop they deliever saturdays to us because we always get sony stuff coming with them too - keep your fingers crossed!!
I decided to take Blue Noon out of my basket and since Temptalia didn't receive Good Lovin l/g to review (makes you wonder why they sent her everything but Hibiscus and Good Lovin?!), I've only ordered Surf USA in the end. Will check out Good Lovin in person on Friday. That should be me done with this collection after that.

Oh just a funny story: I was looking at swatches last night and saw that Short Shorts was compared to Solar White which seems 10 times prettier. So I thought I'll see if Solar White was LE, which is was, bummer I thought, won't be able to get it. Then about an hour later while brushing my teeth it popped into my head that I actually own Solar White as it's in the Rose is a rose quad (I think it was Nordstrom exclusive or something, got it from the States) and I have used it many times and love it of course! DOH!
girlhaha.gif

rockin

BrandAlley have Orly on sale at 50%. They also have free P&P all weekend, but only on orders of £70 and over. They've got lots of lovely colours

http://www.brandalley.co.uk/FSMarque/Id-7453-Produit-0

nazia

Sorry guys, this is a nonesense test post to see if I actually can post yet! Please feel free to delete this post soon and any of my quoted posts where I haven't said anything at all!

Btw, I'm using IE9 and it was fine till a couple of days ago - grrr! Hopefully this issue will sort itself out =(

LMD84

Sorry guys, this is a nonesense test post to see if I actually can post yet! Please feel free to delete this post soon and any of my quoted posts where I haven't said anything at all!

Btw, I'm using IE9 and it was fine till a couple of days ago - grrr! Hopefully this issue will sort itself out =(
i shall make some equiries for you as to why this is happening. does it happen on every thread where you try and reply or only certain sections of the site?

also my black box is still at the depot - no mac for me today! boo!

nazia

Grrrr, it's still happening =(

Really sorry about the pointless posts I'm making, quoting people and saying nothing!

I appreciate that Lou (I think that's your name?), I'm missing being able to post on here now! I don't know if it's happening elsewhere in the forum - this is the only area in which I post.

LMD84

Grrrr, it's still happening =(

Really sorry about the pointless posts I'm making, quoting people and saying nothing!

I appreciate that Lou (I think that's your name?), I'm missing being able to post on here now! I don't know if it's happening elsewhere in the forum - this is the only area in which I post.
ok no problem. i shall try and get it sorted out for you but the web guys won't be able to take a look until Monday :) and yup Lou is my name.

Alisha1

Hibiscus and Naturally Eccentric are back in stock on the Debenham's site if anyone is interested :)

Anitacska

I ended up ordering 4, oops. I got the lagoon green and electric purple ones as well as the fuschia and multicolour black. :)

Latest posts