UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

mushroomteagirl

I just got an email from Illamasqua apparently if they hit 100k likes on facebook they will bring out a pink version of the Raindrops nail polish. It's funny as i only ordered the original yesterday from ASOS with a Valentine's 10% off.. I don't get why so many people rave about it so i thought i'd try it for myself.

MichaelaLou

Has anyone ever recieved a free sample randomly from mac online? I ordered a foundation and Luna and they've sent me a mini strobe cream with it too.

SNJx

Yea, I once received a mini zoom lash and there was nothing on the site saying there was a free sample :)

toobusytostitch

I see that the latest Bobbi Brown collection is out with Selfridges - including the gorgeous new shimmer brick :) I'm not sure that it's really my colours, but I'm fairly certain I'm going to buy it. I won't pay Selfridge's postage though. I'll wait for Debenhams, or maybe Bobbi Brown, as they do give some good offers.

rockin

Beautybay restocked with the ArtDeco Butterfly collection. My order arrived this morning. The eyeshadows are so soft and pretty. They really are soft - I managed to stick a fingernail in one by accident grrrr.

SNJx

I got the same it really was teeny tiny, not even "travel" sized. That was a fair while back maybe about 18 months ago
I think it was when I ordered from last years holiday collection so it was a fair while back. They should give samples more often!

Anitacska

Glad you've finally got them. Did you buy anything else from the collection? I also got the Iridescent Butterfly Wings nail polish, but I haven't tried it yet. The eyeshadows are very soft and a bit powdery, they are very pastelly and don't look too great on me, but I've layered them over a black cream eyeshadow and they look much better. Still I can't really see the duochrome effect, other than on the pink one.

Beautybay restocked with the ArtDeco Butterfly collection. My order arrived this morning. The eyeshadows are so soft and pretty. They really are soft - I managed to stick a fingernail in one by accident grrrr.

rockin

Glad you've finally got them. Did you buy anything else from the collection? I also got the Iridescent Butterfly Wings nail polish, but I haven't tried it yet. The eyeshadows are very soft and a bit powdery, they are very pastelly and don't look too great on me, but I've layered them over a black cream eyeshadow and they look much better. Still I can't really see the duochrome effect, other than on the pink one.
Yes, I got the Irridescent Pink nail lacquer 266 (almost a salmon pink, very pretty) and the Cream Sweet Red 258 lipstick. No idea why it's called red, though, because it's definitely not, but I could see that from the pictures. Also I got the palette to put the eyeshadows in and the blush 38

SNJx

I don't know if anyone will be interested but Because Republic have gone into administration I've just received an e-mail saying they are having an 'everything must go' sale. If any of you are wanted to check it out, unfortunately they are no longer taking online orders.

Anitacska

Did your palette come with an applicator? The back of the box shows one, but it does say "beauty box without content", so I was wondering if it was supposed to or not? I wouldn't use it anyway, just curious.

Yes, I got the Irridescent Pink nail lacquer 266 (almost a salmon pink, very pretty) and the Cream Sweet Red 258 lipstick. No idea why it's called red, though, because it's definitely not, but I could see that from the pictures. Also I got the palette to put the eyeshadows in and the blush 38

amy_forster

Evening everyone :) Shameless plug for my sale thread, it'd be much appreciated if you could check it out...it's in the European sale section. Sorry I've been even more quiet than usual on here, I have been lurking but we have some good news! Our little boy was born in the early hours of Monday morning (04:43) weighing in at a healthy 8lb 7oz :D We've named him George Beau Edward & hopefully, here's a little pic of him to say hi...
376d45cc_image.jpeg
Right. That's me checked in but a certain someone is demanding some attention & a feed! I'll hopefully be back soon :)

rockin

Did your palette come with an applicator? The back of the box shows one, but it does say "beauty box without content", so I was wondering if it was supposed to or not? I wouldn't use it anyway, just curious.
No, no applicator. None of the palettes I've got from them have. You can buy the little applicators from them, though.

Kittily

Evening everyone :) Shameless plug for my sale thread, it'd be much appreciated if you could check it out...it's in the European sale section. Sorry I've been even more quiet than usual on here, I have been lurking but we have some good news! Our little boy was born in the early hours of Monday morning (04:43) weighing in at a healthy 8lb 7oz :D We've named him George Beau Edward & hopefully, here's a little pic of him to say hi...
376d45cc_image.jpeg
Right. That's me checked in but a certain someone is demanding some attention & a feed! I'll hopefully be back soon :)
Congrats! :) he's gorgeous! :D