UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

jennyap

Right. That's me checked in but a certain someone is demanding some attention & a feed! I'll hopefully be back soon
smiles.gif
Congratulations! He's adorable.

amy_forster

Thankyou so much ladies :) He's a beautiful boy (even if I do say so myself!) & tbh I can't believe how lucky we've been with him. There have been some really difficult times with him, particularly at night but you just have to grin & bear it, then the little smile he gives you or the cuddle he gives you make you forget about the bad times & enjoy the good ones! He was rather accommodating too as he was 12 days overdue, arriving in the world just a few hours before we were booked in for induction! However he had obviously waited to let me go to pick some bits up from strength that I wanted so the boy obviously appreciates his mummy likes to look good :) I managed to get everything I wanted too so I was really pleased. I didn't get everything off my initial list as on swatching some things weren't as expected & the quads were far too similar to warrant getting both! I'm not sure if I'm excited for Archie's girls or not :/ The reddy-pink lipstick sounds quite nice but I'm not really sure on much else. Nothing has stuck in my mind as being a definite want at this point which has really surprised me :)

amy_forster

Oh my goodness. Look what had appeared in Instagram....
2ab6422d_image.jpeg
I'm definitely curious as to the colours that'll be part of the collection even though I'm not a massive fan of the packaging.

rockin

I'm definitely curious as to the colours that'll be part of the collection even though I'm not a massive fan of the packaging.

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-and-rihanna-collaboration-riri-hearts-mac-collection-for-2013

Can't say the collection excites me, but that may change once I see the colours

Anitacska

Same here. Couldn't care less about Rihanna.

Do you think Archie will be up today on the Debenhams website? I guess it's either today or tomorrow. They are giving a £5 voucher for cardholders if you order over £50. It's the credit card, not the beauty club card btw.

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-and-rihanna-collaboration-riri-hearts-mac-collection-for-2013

Can't say the collection excites me, but that may change once I see the colours

rockin

They even have a 'looks' thing this time. Seems like ages since they've done that. You can actually download it as a pdf file

Anitacska

Damn, I still don't know what I want from Archie.
I've decided I won't get Ronnie Red as I haven't even used Absolute Power yet and they are very similar anyway. Only getting the two lighter pigments and the two pearlmattes.

mushroomteagirl

i've just placed an order for Ronnie Red, Betty Bright & Daddy's Little Girl. I think that's probably all i will get as i shouldn't really have bought anything. I do love the little brush set though, so cute *sigh*

jennyap

At the moment my list is pretty long: DLG, RR and OOO lipsticks, MM gloss, Veronica's Blush PM and Prom Princess blush. Total cost £102 - eek! When are we expecting this on counters? I'm hoping to swatch before I buy, which might cut my haul down a bit although having seen so many good swatches already I'm not so sure it will...

duku

Flatter Me and Betty Bright are definitely on my list, just trying to decide between BS/DLG/RR and the blushes.

toobusytostitch

Does anyone ever buy any of the extra merchandise - you know, the tote bags, purses, etc? I watched one of the WonderWoman totes from recently go on ebay for £99 recently - I've never bothered, but wonder if they're any good?