UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

charlotte366

Does anyone ever buy any of the extra merchandise - you know, the tote bags, purses, etc? I watched one of the WonderWoman totes from recently go on ebay for £99 recently - I've never bothered, but wonder if they're any good?
I got the hello kitty tote bag free when I bought HK bits at the duty free airport a few years back, the bag has been used loads and it is only now starting to fall to bits. I loved it lots, but i wouldn't have paid for it if that makes sense.

Considering a trip to bicester shopping village this weekend, but can't decide, i should be saving money towards my holiday. I am resisting Archies, but fancy a trip to the CCO for some discontinued bits like the tinted lip conditioner pots etc.

I could also do with visting hobbs/lk bennet for some new work dresses.

Has anyone been lately? any idea what the cco had in?

Anitacska

I got the hello kitty tote bag free when I bought HK bits at the duty free airport a few years back, the bag has been used loads and it is only now starting to fall to bits. I loved it lots, but i wouldn't have paid for it if that makes sense. Considering a trip to bicester shopping village this weekend, but can't decide, i should be saving money towards my holiday. I am resisting Archies, but fancy a trip to the CCO for some discontinued bits like the tinted lip conditioner pots etc. I could also do with visting hobbs/lk bennet for some new work dresses. Has anyone been lately? any idea what the cco had in?
I went to Bicester a few weeks ago, but didn't spend too much time in the CCO as I was with others. I bought two VAEs, but that was all. To be honest, I usually buy what I want when collections come out, so there wasn't anything in particular that I wanted anyway. Haven't heard back about the Perfect Topping MSF, have you changed your mind about selling it?

duku

So if this isn't out until March I guess Debs or HoF won't be getting it for a wee while either?
Does anyone ever buy any of the extra merchandise - you know, the tote bags, purses, etc? I watched one of the WonderWoman totes from recently go on ebay for £99 recently - I've never bothered, but wonder if they're any good?
I've never bothered, they're cute but kind of overpriced. The quality seems good enough.

rockin

I can't believe how expensive the eyeshadow palettes are! £38.50 equates to just over $60, yet the US price for them is just $44 - huge difference! I want Spoiled Rich (purple fan here), but am reluctant to pay that price when I could get a high-end palette for just a tiny bit more.

The markup on the pigments is ridiculous, too. I know we have to pay more for the special packaging/licensing, but £18 instead of the £16.50 (even that's gone up again!) for a regular pigment is a big increase.

rockin

They're always overpriced, so I never buy them. I was half tempted by the leopard print hanging organiser from Christmas, but didn't go for it in the end.

Anitacska

No, can't be bothered. I find it laughable that the mirror costs £19 and the coin purse is £18!

I can't believe how expensive the eyeshadow palettes are! £38.50 equates to just over $60, yet the US price for them is just $44 - huge difference! I want Spoiled Rich (purple fan here), but am reluctant to pay that price when I could get a high-end palette for just a tiny bit more.

The markup on the pigments is ridiculous, too. I know we have to pay more for the special packaging/licensing, but £18 instead of the £16.50 (even that's gone up again!) for a regular pigment is a big increase.

charlotte366

Haven't heard back about the Perfect Topping MSF, have you changed your mind about selling it?
Nope I just have been crazy at work and haven't had a chance to photo it for you, I have nothing planned this weekend so should have a photo accross to you Saturday afternoon if thats ok?

Nessy

I very rarely do, it makes me speechless to see how high the "extra's" go, though I have got a HK "bear" and mirror! And as I haven't got a current travel bag the other half bought me the Archie's Girl's one as I loved it very much.

Does anyone know when Cosmic Cute come back online? It's the only item I'm missing from my list and it was sold out straight away, and I'm a 4 hour boat trip at least from any store lol.

Nessy

toobusytostitch

I went to Bicester a few weeks ago, but didn't spend too much time in the CCO as I was with others.
I've not yet made it to a CCO - though I was in Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth a couple of times this year (daughter was thinking of applying to Portsmouth Uni, but didn't in the end). We only visited the Nike outlet (daughter got a great bargain on some trainers) and the Cadburys outlet (which was actually disappointing - not many bargains).

Do they have loads of MAC etc? I will have to take a day off and go to Bicester Village or Portsmouth on my own one day soon :)

toobusytostitch

No, can't be bothered. I find it laughable that the mirror costs £19 and the coin purse is £18!

Actually, Guerlain palettes are only £38, so they're actually cheaper than Mac! Plus you get 7.2 g instead of 5.6 g. I think the new purple Guerlain quad is really pretty and worth buying if you're thinking of getting a purple quad (although the colours are different). They also have a purple quad in the regular line.
Yes, I agree with that - I was just amazed at how high the price went on ebay! Wondered if it might be worth an investment.

I love Guerlain palettes, and haven't bothered with a MAC palette for ages - IMHO they're overpriced, and really not such great quality. I've gone for the pearlmattes and the Veronica pigments. Not at all sure that I'll be able to spoil the pearlmattes just yet though - they look so pretty!

Anitacska

So is Archie not out at the counters then? Has anyone been? I can't go this week, but will have a look tomorrow. Still waiting for Debenhams to order anyway.

Anitacska

Has anyone tried to place an order on the Debenhams website lately? I have just tried and it won't accept my card details, it just keeps saying I haven't put in a valid card number (when I have!). I have tried 3 browsers, but no use. Boo!

rockin

Just got an email from esteelauder.co.uk

4 Hours Only - Free Pure Color Lipstick Palette

Receive a Pure Color Lipstick Compact containing a seductive spectrum of 9 shades including:

Top row: Pink Parfait, Bois de Rose, Blushing
Middle row: Exotic Orchid, Forbidden Kiss, Melon
Bottom row: Pink Whisper, Marvelous Mauve, Pink Ambition
Plus a Brush Applicator.

Yours with any purchase £35+.

Simply enter offer code 4HOURS at checkout to redeem.
el_footer_skincare_2012_08_r12_c1.jpg
*While stocks last, offer ends 4pm, 24/02/2013. Available at esteelauder.co.uk only.

Anitacska

I did just try ordering with my Tesco credit card and it worked (well, I didn't complete the authorisation, but it did accept the card unlike my Debenhams credit card). I don't know what the hell is wrong now, just called Santander and they're saying my card is working fine. WTF???

Latest posts