UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

duku

Thanks for the link thats a good deal even without easy pay :) I was going to get it from feel unique as they have the 100ml for 34 plus they have 10% but it's oos so I'll be ordering this set come thursday! Thanks :) Can't wait to try it!

I don't know why but it's hard for me to spend alot on a product that's for the face, probably because you have to repurchase lol but I can spend the money on makeup easily! :/ it's true what she said though; you only get one face lol
You're welcome! Very true, you'll be happy you invested in your face years down the line. Plus if your skin is good your make up will undoubtedly look better. I need to get that Glow Tonic everyone keeps raving about.

xfarrax

This set seems to be better value for the Emma Hardie balm but you can't do easy pay. I like it but it's a bit spendy, like most of CH's recommendations.  Oops, link herre http://www.qvcuk.com/Emma-Hardie-Mo...ER-_-3&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=3
Thanks for posting this, was actually going to pick this up at spacenk but this deal is so much better value, been using origins clean energy oil cleanser but that's going to be done within the month, I've also got a gel cleanser by no7 on the go which I quite like but not too sure about it as its so heavily scented.

xfarrax

I have the pixi glow tonic which CH gave rave reviews about and it is really is good, I swear I haven't had a spot in months (touch wood) and its the only thing I've really changed, I guess the gentle exfoliating action is effectively getting rid of a lot of the debris/layers of dead skin which can contribute to spots/acne.
You're welcome! Very true, you'll be happy you invested in your face years down the line. Plus if your skin is good your make up will undoubtedly look better. I need to get that Glow Tonic everyone keeps raving about.

duku

Thanks for posting this, was actually going to pick this up at spacenk but this deal is so much better value, been using origins clean energy oil cleanser but that's going to be done within the month, I've also got a gel cleanser by no7 on the go which I quite like but not too sure about it as its so heavily scented.
No problem! I have it bookmarked for when I run out of my cleanser. Ooh Sali Hughes mentioned a new Burt's Bees one somewhere that is supposed to be lovely, it's for dehydrated skin but I thought I'd mention it anyway. It's this one http://www.gorgeousshop.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=11302&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ps&utm_campaign=googleps

Alisha1

I have the pixi glow tonic which CH gave rave reviews about and it is really is good, I swear I haven't had a spot in months (touch wood) and its the only thing I've really changed, I guess the gentle exfoliating action is effectively getting rid of a lot of the debris/layers of dead skin which can contribute to spots/acne.
I get random spots here and there this sounds great if it helps! Is it only available through mail order do you know? TIA :)

PeachTwist

Where can you buy the Pixi Glow Tonic and what's the price/shipping like? I'm interested in trying everything she mentioned. Do you use the EH Cleansing Balm as a moisturiser? I forget which products she mentioned for combo/oily/acne skin. :/

I have to admit though I've only been using the oil cleansing method 2 days and my face is so moisturised and soft and no oil in sight even hours later which is a rarity for me.

xfarrax

Where can you buy the Pixi Glow Tonic and what's the price/shipping like?  I'm interested in trying everything she mentioned.  Do you use the EH Cleansing Balm as a moisturiser?  I forget which products she mentioned for combo/oily/acne skin.  :/ I have to admit though I've only been using the oil cleansing method 2 days and my face is so moisturised and soft and no oil in sight even hours later which is a rarity for me.
The pixi glow tonic can be bought from the pixi store in London it's literally round the corner from the pro store, I don't know how much shipping is as i went straight to the shop, but I'm sure they take mail orders over the phone if you ring that store. The glow tonic itself is 16£, as for the EH cleansing balm I'm hoping to use it as a nighttime cleanser to take off all my makeup.

duku

Where can you buy the Pixi Glow Tonic and what's the price/shipping like? I'm interested in trying everything she mentioned. Do you use the EH Cleansing Balm as a moisturiser? I forget which products she mentioned for combo/oily/acne skin. :/

I have to admit though I've only been using the oil cleansing method 2 days and my face is so moisturised and soft and no oil in sight even hours later which is a rarity for me.
You can get it in the London store or mail order, it's £16 plus £4 P&P (1st class recorded). Their number is 02072877211.

charlotte366

Thanks! I'll definitely look into buying it from qvc, I usually avoid them as you have to pay for delivery! Lol

That's great you love your new Muji drawers! I bought them slowly as well as I was far too busy buying more makeup lol
That's great to hear! I'm definitely going to order it, how long does one pot last if you don't mind me asking? I just finished off my bottle of MAC Cleanse off Oil and I don't like it that much so I'm happy to try something new :)
100ml pot lasted me 3 months, but I use it quite generously, I could definitely use less for cleansing than I do and I use it neat on my dry skin patches and in my hair everyother week or so. Currently got a supersize 200ml pot and its been open since Feb and not even half way through yet!

Alisha1

100ml pot lasted me 3 months, but I use it quite generously, I could definitely use less for cleansing than I do and I use it neat on my dry skin patches and in my hair everyother week or so. Currently got a supersize 200ml pot and its been open since Feb and not even half way through yet!
Thanks :) I will probably just use it for cleansing first so hopefully it will last a while lol

gracie90

So the 10% off beauty at HoF will be online from today til sunday, and instore at the weekend. So I should be able to get some money off my Chanel Summer and MAC hauls :)

rockin

So the 10% off beauty at HoF will be online from today til sunday, and instore at the weekend. So I should be able to get some money off my Chanel Summer and MAC hauls :)
I've just been looking at HoF site, and it doesn't look as if MAC is included in the sale - it doesn't show any discounted price :(

PeachTwist

Has anyone tried the Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer?

I'm wanting to try a new one as the one I've been using the past year is Cover FX.

MakeMeUp79

Has anyone tried the Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer? I'm wanting to try a new one as the one I've been using the past year is Cover FX.
I have tried the primer n I think it's brilliant. I would not say there is absolutely no shine, but it is significantly reduced. The biggest test was putting it on hubby's nose n seeing the result on him, he gets so shiny I can almost see my reflection in him lol, n it worked wonders for him. Hope this was helpful.

PeachTwist

I have tried the primer n I think it's brilliant. I would not say there is absolutely no shine, but it is significantly reduced. The biggest test was putting it on hubby's nose n seeing the result on him, he gets so shiny I can almost see my reflection in him lol, n it worked wonders for him. Hope this was helpful.
Haha, thank you! I'm tempted to order it from HoF with the 10% off sale. Not sure if I should or if I should wait until I've used up all my Cover FX. What did it do for your pores? I have to use the Cover FX and the UD Pore Primer to get my pores filled in.

jennyap

Didn't think I was going to get anything this time, but I forgot about the Chanel Summer, thanks for reminding me!

MakeMeUp79

Haha, thank you!  I'm tempted to order it from HoF with the 10% off sale.  Not sure if I should or if I should wait until I've used up all my Cover FX.  What did it do for your pores?  I have to use the Cover FX and the UD Pore Primer to get my pores filled in.
I don't have a major pores issue since I started using the Clinique skin care range, so I can't say I have noticed a difference in my pores from using the primer . I got it last time HoF had the 10% off. Along with the LM tinted moisturiser. Every penny helps ... To buy more makeup in the long run lol. This time round I am considering getting the LM illuminating eye colours ... They look so pretty especially fire glow!