UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

MichaelaLou

Stalking.... On the us site the collections not showing up for me unless i follow the link in the thread, but nothing comes up on new collections if I do it manually or search. Hoping our site works for me!

jennyap

Nope, nothing's up yet, they must have to create the collection home page ready before they put the products up. Makes stalking a bit easier though as you can just keep refreshing that page!

jennyap

I got Flamingo and Royal Sunset. I decided I didn't want to risk missing out on Flamingo, and Royal Sunset was always a definite, so I added that to get free shipping. I'll swatch the rest in store next week.

mushroomteagirl

Just placed my order, all 3 blushes and all the lippies apart from Neon Orange (already got Morange) & the Tangerine one (too yellow)
pompom.gif

PeachTwist

Well I've received a text from DHL about the RT brushes from iHerb.

I got stung. £13.76 in customs charges. Damnit.

PeachTwist

I think the only thing I'm interested in from All About Orange is Royal Sunset. Nothing else really seems to be saying "buy me!"

charlotte366

Well I've received a text from DHL about the RT brushes from iHerb.

I got stung. £13.76 in customs charges. Damnit.
I am not surprised, iHerb is a big company and will record things at value because it is illegal to undervalue etc. DHL have the systems in place to catch the vast majority of parcels where as RM don't but the upside is it gets to you quicker and you are insured against loss etc.

Hopefully though you will enjoy your RT brushes and soon forget about it!