UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

PeachTwist

Let me know how you like all the products! I don't think I'll be getting them until the end of the month as I'm hoping to get some stuff from the sales which should be starting soon lol

Lol sorry that I bought the Givenchy up! One thing to note is that it's only 25ml so depending on the amount of product i the Becca one it is quite pricey for the content. Definitely read some reviews online if you can, the Givenchy has been reviewed twice on Debenhams
I will do! I've now ordered everything except for the Pixi Glow Tonic, which I'll order when they call and inform me when the pumps are in so will hopefully have that at the end of next week.

The stuff from Boots & LookFantastic are both scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I ended up going with the Becca, as it's £28 for 40ml instead of the £20.70(on sale) for the 25ml. Plus when reading reviews there seemed to be a lot more people disappointed with the Givenchy than the Becca. It does seem to be that there may be a trick to the Becca though - some people have said it's perfect, others have said that you kind of need to warm it up in your hands first and get it even otherwise it may look dry/patchy. I dunno, we'll see!

I also picked up another Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara because I think I'm running out. I probably should have picked up another Benefit, They're Real! as it's my HG mascara but I do have others I'm trying out as well atm.

I also may or may not have ordered Royal Sunset & Buff from MAC... and the Illamasqua blush & Aveda mask... oops.

That's me banned until I order the Pixi Glow Tonic and that's it... kinda.

I have £20 on my Debenhams beauty club card to spend, and I'm tempted to try the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation as it's on sale and I'd only have to pay £12.40 instead of the RRP of £36. I seem to be a foundation and concealer kick at the moment. After that though, I AM done.. hopefully.

Alisha1

I will do! I've now ordered everything except for the Pixi Glow Tonic, which I'll order when they call and inform me when the pumps are in so will hopefully have that at the end of next week.

The stuff from Boots & LookFantastic are both scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I ended up going with the Becca, as it's £28 for 40ml instead of the £20.70(on sale) for the 25ml. Plus when reading reviews there seemed to be a lot more people disappointed with the Givenchy than the Becca. It does seem to be that there may be a trick to the Becca though - some people have said it's perfect, others have said that you kind of need to warm it up in your hands first and get it even otherwise it may look dry/patchy. I dunno, we'll see!

I also picked up another Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara because I think I'm running out. I probably should have picked up another Benefit, They're Real! as it's my HG mascara but I do have others I'm trying out as well atm.

I also may or may not have ordered Royal Sunset & Buff from MAC... and the Illamasqua blush & Aveda mask... oops.

That's me banned until I order the Pixi Glow Tonic and that's it... kinda.

I have £20 on my Debenhams beauty club card to spend, and I'm tempted to try the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation as it's on sale and I'd only have to pay £12.40 instead of the RRP of £36. I seem to be a foundation and concealer kick at the moment. After that though, I AM done.. hopefully.
That's fast did you just order them today? I'm impressed with HoF as my order has been despatched, Hope it arrives tomorrow but I don't think it will as I can't track it yet :/ either way I'm still impressed!

A sample of They're Real Mascara is free with a magazine at the moment - can't remember which one though :/

I tried a sample of Perfection Lumiere and I loved the texture but the shade wasn't a 100% match for me, I do really want to check it out again - I'm also trying to sort out my base products so I can achieve a flaweless face lol. I'm loving my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat though so I really shouldn't buy another foundation!

PeachTwist

That's fast did you just order them today? I'm impressed with HoF as my order has been despatched, Hope it arrives tomorrow but I don't think it will as I can't track it yet :/ either way I'm still impressed!

A sample of They're Real Mascara is free with a magazine at the moment - can't remember which one though :/

I tried a sample of Perfection Lumiere and I loved the texture but the shade wasn't a 100% match for me, I do really want to check it out again - I'm also trying to sort out my base products so I can achieve a flaweless face lol. I'm loving my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat though so I really shouldn't buy another foundation!
I did. Boots order is despatched and will be here tomorrow. The LookFantastic order should've been despatched today and even says "Awaiting Dispatch" but apparently it hasn't been so I'm a bit disappointed with that. Yeah HoF is good. I ordered on Bank Holiday Monday and was able to pick it up in store on the Tuesday.

Ah I have a small sample left, but eh - should've bought a new one.

Oh really? I'll definitely go get it then. I really want Honey Jasmine blush now from MAC but I don't want to pay the shipping for it. :/

xfarrax

saw the chanel summer collection today, i was actually thinking about picking up some of the eyeshadow sticks but when i swatched them they looked so glittery, i was hoping for something along the lines of laura mercier caviar sticks but these were packed with glitter, to be fair the lighting was quite dodgy in the john lewis i was in, i might check them out again on the weekend...i had my eye on the pink/jade colour, they seem the most unique. Let me know if you catch sight of it, i'd love to get more opinions :)

Alisha1

I did. Boots order is despatched and will be here tomorrow. The LookFantastic order should've been despatched today and even says "Awaiting Dispatch" but apparently it hasn't been so I'm a bit disappointed with that. Yeah HoF is good. I ordered on Bank Holiday Monday and was able to pick it up in store on the Tuesday.

Ah I have a small sample left, but eh - should've bought a new one.

Oh really? I'll definitely go get it then. I really want Honey Jasmine blush now from MAC but I don't want to pay the shipping for it. :/
I don't want enable you lol but ARTIST13 should get you free shipping if you haven't used it already :)

Yeah I really like their click and collect service but I haven't had a HoF order delivered to my own address for a while lol

PeachTwist

I don't want enable you lol but ARTIST13 should get you free shipping if you haven't used it already :)

Yeah I really like their click and collect service but I haven't had a HoF order delivered to my own address for a while lol
Lol, enabled! Thank you! I saw swatches and was like "Omg, need" lol. I kept trying to find something that amounted to just the £12.50 I needed for free delivery but I was either 50p too short or a couple quid over and with the amount of money I've spent I didn't want to spend anymore.

I don't think I've ever had HoF deliver to my address - I think I've only used the click and collect service twice. I usually use Debenhams as I get the points and MAC if Debenhams doesn't have it. For some reason I always forget about HoF. :/

I'm really annoyed my LookFantastic order hasn't shipped. It said if ordered before 6pm it would be sent same day and delivered the next, even for a Saturday delivery. They had it all processed etc and now "Awaiting Despatch" but the damn website says it won't be despatched until Monday. They shouldn't advertise it as being delivered if it won't be.

and I still think I might go into town tomorrow and get that foundation... the money I'll have spent by the time I get the pixi glow tonic.. eesh. I have to cut myself off. I can't keep up spending this kind of money.

Alisha1

Lol, enabled! Thank you! I saw swatches and was like "Omg, need" lol. I kept trying to find something that amounted to just the £12.50 I needed for free delivery but I was either 50p too short or a couple quid over and with the amount of money I've spent I didn't want to spend anymore.

I don't think I've ever had HoF deliver to my address - I think I've only used the click and collect service twice. I usually use Debenhams as I get the points and MAC if Debenhams doesn't have it. For some reason I always forget about HoF. :/

I'm really annoyed my LookFantastic order hasn't shipped. It said if ordered before 6pm it would be sent same day and delivered the next, even for a Saturday delivery. They had it all processed etc and now "Awaiting Despatch" but the damn website says it won't be despatched until Monday. They shouldn't advertise it as being delivered if it won't be.

and I still think I might go into town tomorrow and get that foundation... the money I'll have spent by the time I get the pixi glow tonic.. eesh. I have to cut myself off. I can't keep up spending this kind of money.
Why don't you just get a sample instead of the whole foundation because if you're going to change your skin routine it might be best to see whether it works well on your skin after as the texture of your skin might change.

I was good with my makeup purchases but the summer collections are getting me :/ I don't mind spending a little on my skincare routine though as my skin really needs it though I'm not planning on getting anything until after the sales now as I really want a new bag lol

PeachTwist

Why don't you just get a sample instead of the whole foundation because if you're going to change your skin routine it might be best to see whether it works well on your skin after as the texture of your skin might change.

I was good with my makeup purchases but the summer collections are getting me :/ I don't mind spending a little on my skincare routine though as my skin really needs it though I'm not planning on getting anything until after the sales now as I really want a new bag lol
Well it's funny you should say that. I went because I had the £20 for Debenhams and I know £5 of it was about to expire due to non-usage. However, I went to go to the Chanel counter and it turns out my Debenhams no longer has one. I was sure we did but they said the only one in my area is in HoF which I don't have points for, so I wasn't going to.... so I went to YSL. The Touche Eclat foundation is amazing! I have to say I'm majorly impressed. I remember you mentioning it last night and the lady was great with me. I bought the bottle but also brought back a sample. She said so long as I don't open the bottle and I want to return it/exchange it I can, so at least I know I'm not going to lose that £5 reward. But she tried it on me, and honestly I truly believe that has to be the best matching foundation I've ever come across. I'm majorly impressed. The lady though.. man she knows how to sell. She tried blush on me, touche eclat, the foundation, let me try one of the mascars (with sanitary wands of course) and she spoke to me the whole time about working in the industry etc. Way better than the lady I dealt with on EL a couple weeks back.

I was great with all purchases... but because I'd saved up so much money... it just hit me to buy... and I haven't been able to stop. It's been ridiculous.

Tell you what though - EH Cleansing Balm DOES remove all your makeup, dear lord! I love the stuff, truly love it. I will continue to buy it for make-up removal - just try not to get it in your eyes, my vision is slightly blurry at the moment lol.

What bag are you looking at getting? I must be the only female I know to never buy bags/shoes/clothes/etc. I swear, all I purchase is make-up. :/

Bit disappointed with my orders - I called lookfantastic and they said there was an error with their system last night so my order didn't get to the warehouse until 6:09pm -- the cut off for next day delivery is 6pm but I purchased at 5:37pm. He was apologetic though.

Missed my Boots order delivery today because the DPD man didn't knock so no one heard it to answer the door so I now have to wait until Monday.

nikou

All about orange will be sold at debenhams and house of fraser right? Everyones acting like its not. If its online only, I've missed a lot of things I wanted..

PeachTwist

All about orange will be sold at debenhams and house of fraser right? Everyones acting like its not. If its online only, I've missed a lot of things I wanted..
I'm hoping so. The damn girls in the thread have made me want lipsticks I never thought I'd want, it's insanity. I already owned IF blush but I bought RS and HJ, couldn't turn them down. Thankfully I don't like gloss or whatever else is with the collection so my only focus now is the lipsticks.

I want Flamingo, Sushi Kiss and Sweet & Sour -- Flamingo is the most important one for me though. I already own Razzledazzler from the Fashion Sets collections last year and was sent a 2nd in a swap so I really don't need that -- the worst bit is I don't even like the colour on me. I may just sell the 2nd on ebay as I've no need for it.

What're you wanting?

toobusytostitch

Just wondering - has the Guerlain Nerolia Bronzer been and gone on John Lewis?
eeksign.gif
I've been out all day, and just logged on to find that it's being used as an image on the Guerlain 'menu', but it doesn't seem to appear anywhere else - I guess I've missed it
001_unsure.gif

nikou

I'm hoping so. The damn girls in the thread have made me want lipsticks I never thought I'd want, it's insanity. I already owned IF blush but I bought RS and HJ, couldn't turn them down. Thankfully I don't like gloss or whatever else is with the collection so my only focus now is the lipsticks.

I want Flamingo, Sushi Kiss and Sweet & Sour -- Flamingo is the most important one for me though. I already own Razzledazzler from the Fashion Sets collections last year and was sent a 2nd in a swap so I really don't need that -- the worst bit is I don't even like the colour on me. I may just sell the 2nd on ebay as I've no need for it.

What're you wanting?
I'm not sure about HJ. I recently bought rotonde from nars and I do have illamasqua lover. I think I've got enough peachy oranges now..I think.
I know want RS and as for lipsticks, S&S, razzledazzler, flamingo maybe neon orange. I'm still unsure about tangerine dream. I absolutely love oranges but I gotta be realistic about if I'm going to wear them or not. I do have reel sexy and I've hardly worn it, I have saigon summer, sounds like a noise and a mixture of coral/ orange lipsticks. I also have morange lipglass.

I never know when house of fraser or debenhams are going to release mac collections. I get fed up of stalking the sites but being disappointed when nothing shows up..

Anitacska

I wouldn't worry, I think it's exclusive to JL first and then it will go to other retailers too. I'll check the Guerlain counter in JL next week in Kingston, will let you know if I find it there.

PeachTwist

I'm not sure about HJ. I recently bought rotonde from nars and I do have illamasqua lover. I think I've got enough peachy oranges now..I think.
I know want RS and as for lipsticks, S&S, razzledazzler, flamingo maybe neon orange. I'm still unsure about tangerine dream. I absolutely love oranges but I gotta be realistic about if I'm going to wear them or not. I do have reel sexy and I've hardly worn it, I have saigon summer, sounds like a noise and a mixture of coral/ orange lipsticks. I also have morange lipglass.

I never know when house of fraser or debenhams are going to release mac collections. I get fed up of stalking the sites but being disappointed when nothing shows up..
I wasn't sure about HJ either, but a few girls in the thread made me really want it. I don't think I have anything quite like it as I don't have tons of blushes so I don't feel too bad for buying it. RS I couldn't pass up though.

I'm actually thinking I may just skip the other lipsticks and just go for Flamingo, because I know it's a colour I'd definitely wear. I try not to buy things I'm unsure of. I have Ever Hip and Hibiscus from previous collections and rarely use those, so I don't know if I'd wear S&S etc. I think my issue is I see it on girls and think "Oh that's so pretty" -- but chances are I can't get it to work for me. :/

I never stalk HoF or Debenhams for releases. I do really want Flamingo though so I'll probably be watching for it this time. I suspect it'll be up this coming week. I think the latest it'll be the 6th or so as it's *usually* the first Thursday of every month that collections get released -- the fact it's been released on MAC already has me slightly confused though. You could try calling Mail Order? I think they have different stock levels than MAC Online.

pnfpn

Escentual and HoF are using the bronzer for the Guerlain page too! It's only £40 on escentual ("only!!") so I will prob get it from there while I grab the last L'extrait gloss I'm missing. I love that their prices are always 10% off, though if JL would price match them then I'd buy from there too.

nikou

I wasn't sure about HJ either, but a few girls in the thread made me really want it. I don't think I have anything quite like it as I don't have tons of blushes so I don't feel too bad for buying it. RS I couldn't pass up though.

I'm actually thinking I may just skip the other lipsticks and just go for Flamingo, because I know it's a colour I'd definitely wear. I try not to buy things I'm unsure of. I have Ever Hip and Hibiscus from previous collections and rarely use those, so I don't know if I'd wear S&S etc. I think my issue is I see it on girls and think "Oh that's so pretty" -- but chances are I can't get it to work for me. :/

I never stalk HoF or Debenhams for releases. I do really want Flamingo though so I'll probably be watching for it this time. I suspect it'll be up this coming week. I think the latest it'll be the 6th or so as it's *usually* the first Thursday of every month that collections get released -- the fact it's been released on MAC already has me slightly confused though. You could try calling Mail Order? I think they have different stock levels than MAC Online.
I only stalk HoF for student discount which is really handy. I swear they only stock 12 or less of each item though..
I wanted HJ to be more honey coloured but I feel its like every orange peach we've seen so many times before.
Flamingo is gorgeous, I haven't even got it but I'm expecting I'll like it and want a back up so I might buy an extra one.
My issue is that I have an addiction buying lipsticks but I don't really wear them that much or have the confidence. A lot of people see me with no make up and they'd be shocked if they saw me with a bright lip! That needs to change before all my current lipsticks go off :p

I

toobusytostitch

I wouldn't worry, I think it's exclusive to JL first and then it will go to other retailers too. I'll check the Guerlain counter in JL next week in Kingston, will let you know if I find it there
Thank you! It's probably going to sell out really quickly whenever it comes out anywhere. It looks gorgeous. I don't actually know why I'm wanting it - I've got the other one that's just been released, and I'm not really a fan of bronzer - there's just something about Guerlain that makes me want everything!

toobusytostitch

What're you wanting?
I so identify with this!! I am being sorely tempted by those gorgeous orange lipsticks - orange is the colour of most of my favourite lipsticks! Luckily all sold out on MAC, so not tempted at the moment, but temptation will re-appear when they are re-released elsewhere
icon_eek.gif
. I like the blushes too, but not enough to actually buy them at the moment.

Anitacska

That's the Terra Ora bronzer, not the Nerolia. The latter one is currently JL exclusive.

Escentual and HoF are using the bronzer for the Guerlain page too! It's only £40 on escentual ("only!!") so I will prob get it from there while I grab the last L'extrait gloss I'm missing. I love that their prices are always 10% off, though if JL would price match them then I'd buy from there too.

Alisha1

Well it's funny you should say that. I went because I had the £20 for Debenhams and I know £5 of it was about to expire due to non-usage. However, I went to go to the Chanel counter and it turns out my Debenhams no longer has one. I was sure we did but they said the only one in my area is in HoF which I don't have points for, so I wasn't going to.... so I went to YSL. The Touche Eclat foundation is amazing! I have to say I'm majorly impressed. I remember you mentioning it last night and the lady was great with me. I bought the bottle but also brought back a sample. She said so long as I don't open the bottle and I want to return it/exchange it I can, so at least I know I'm not going to lose that £5 reward. But she tried it on me, and honestly I truly believe that has to be the best matching foundation I've ever come across. I'm majorly impressed. The lady though.. man she knows how to sell. She tried blush on me, touche eclat, the foundation, let me try one of the mascars (with sanitary wands of course) and she spoke to me the whole time about working in the industry etc. Way better than the lady I dealt with on EL a couple weeks back.

I was great with all purchases... but because I'd saved up so much money... it just hit me to buy... and I haven't been able to stop. It's been ridiculous.

Tell you what though - EH Cleansing Balm DOES remove all your makeup, dear lord! I love the stuff, truly love it. I will continue to buy it for make-up removal - just try not to get it in your eyes, my vision is slightly blurry at the moment lol.

What bag are you looking at getting? I must be the only female I know to never buy bags/shoes/clothes/etc. I swear, all I purchase is make-up. :/

Bit disappointed with my orders - I called lookfantastic and they said there was an error with their system last night so my order didn't get to the warehouse until 6:09pm -- the cut off for next day delivery is 6pm but I purchased at 5:37pm. He was apologetic though.

Missed my Boots order delivery today because the DPD man didn't knock so no one heard it to answer the door so I now have to wait until Monday.
I'm glad you like the Touche Eclat foundation! The shade range is very impressive and when I went to try it the lady at Boots was really nice as well but when I went to purchase the foundation she wasn't there which I felt bad about but they had a GWP going and there was only one left :/ lol

I'm not sure about which bag lol I want one that's big and sturdy enough for all my books so I was thinking about Longchamp, I can't spend that much on it though and tbh I only have one designer bag from Marc By Marc Jacobs lol and as for shoes I have a crazy amount of pairs some of which I haven't even worn :/ lol When I had a spending break from makeup my money went on shoes ;) lol