UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

mushroomteagirl

Quote: Originally Posted by PeachTwist
I'm not even sure if I'll bother ordering it. There isn't anything else I want and I don't want to pay £2.95 shipping just for the blush.

Anita posted a code not long ago that works for free shipping on any order - GIGA

jennyap

Sweet n sour soldout! Wow !!! Does anyone know what time they went live?
Wow! I was stalking pretty frequently, and I posted as soon as I saw it come up so I'd say about 11.20. It only started showing up under new collections some time between 1 and 1.30pm though.

mushroomteagirl

You know the Rihanna collections, is it only RiRi Woo that gets re-released each time, or is each collection an accumulation of all the previous releases plus the new extra products??

charlotte366

I have to admit I'm really impressed with DHL. The package left California yesterday and is already in the Midlands in the UK and through customs so it's just getting it to Manchester, then my local area for delivery. I suspect it won't arrive today as I don't know what time DHL delivers until, but I won't be surprised if it arrives tomorrow. Regardless of the customs charges, I will definitely place an order for RT stuff from iHerb again - even with the charges & DHL express shipping I've saved a good amount. I only paid £44 for them & shipping, just for the brushes alone here in the UK it'd have cost me £82.95. Sure I wouldn't have had to worry about customs but even with it, I'd saved roughly £30. Not complaining!

I'm not even sure if I'll bother ordering it. There isn't anything else I want and I don't want to pay £2.95 shipping just for the blush.
i was really impressed too, customs sucks but I think if yu know you will get hit best to order it all like you did in one hit, then at least you only pay the admin fee once. I think my customs was £11.02 and I only ordered 2 sets of brushes so I think you did quite well on the customs front.

Mine took 1 day to arrive after I paid the customs fee, and they make it easy to pay the fee via phone or online so they release the package quickly!

PeachTwist

i was really impressed too, customs sucks but I think if yu know you will get hit best to order it all like you did in one hit, then at least you only pay the admin fee once. I think my customs was £11.02 and I only ordered 2 sets of brushes so I think you did quite well on the customs front.

Mine took 1 day to arrive after I paid the customs fee, and they make it easy to pay the fee via phone or online so they release the package quickly!
Oh wow - really? I did do well then! I bought 3 sets & 2 individual brushes as well - definitely not complaining about the extra £2.65 onto what you paid then.

I keep checking the tracking - it says "Shipment has been given a release by Customs. " -- I'm hoping that means it's already out and on it's way to Manchester but I can't be sure as that was 4 hours ago. I paid online hours ago though so I'm hoping so. I'm just really excited to play with them all - though I've run out of room to put them. Oops!

mushroomteagirl

I can't get that code to work. Keeps saying it's invalid.
Ah sorry it did work though a week or two ago so it must have expired
oh.gif

pnfpn

Looks like Guerlain in HoF got 20% off! My bank account is crying since I've broken a 5 week no buy for some treats!

xfarrax

has anyone bought anything from the new chanel collection that released? and are we getting those eye shadows sticks in this collection too? i think ones in the shade 'pink lagoon' or something along those lines. i've looked online and there seems to be no trace on uk websites unless i'm missing something....

jennyap

has anyone bought anything from the new chanel collection that released? and are we getting those eye shadows sticks in this collection too? i think ones in the shade 'pink lagoon' or something along those lines. i've looked online and there seems to be no trace on uk websites unless i'm missing something....
They're on the HOF site, they've been there for a day or two but hiding within the individual product types, I think they've only loaded it as a new collection today. They haven't got much stock, but it's 10% off if you buy today...

I'm just getting a couple of the NPs - Azure and Bel Argus

PeachTwist

So I spoke to Caroline Hirons on Twitter yesterday, basically just asking for some advice on products. She's given me a list of things, but then says to "mix it up" at night, which confuses me. How much can I mix it up? Besides, the cost of everything is crippling as it is, let alone mixing it up and buying more stuff, lol. Think I'll just stick with what she said for now.

I have combo/oily/acne prone skin and she said this:

AM Cleanser: REN ClearCalm3 Anti Blemish Clay Cleanser - £16.20, lookfantastic.com
Toner: Pixi Glow Tonic.
Indeed Labs Peptabright - £29.99, Boots.
Indeed Labs Eysilix - £24.99, Boots.
Hydraluron Moisture Booster - £24.99, Boots.
Moisturiser: REN Hydra Calm Global Day Cream - £24.30, lookfantastic.com

PM Cleanser: Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm
Toner: Pixi Glow Tonic
Indeed Labs Peptabright
Indeed Labs Eysilix
Hydraluron Moisture Booster
Moisturiser: REN Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream - £28.80, lookfantastic.com

Mask:

Aveda Intensive Hydrating Mask - £28.50, Debenhams - currently on 10% off so £25.65

I'm also going to get Alpha-H Liquid Gold I think as a toner to use in the evening every other night which is £31.50 from lookfantastic.com

Lots of wash cloths. All the Boots stuff is on 3 for 2 atm as well so the Eyesilix is free when you buy the Peptabright and Hydraulron.

I'm gonna try it I think, see how it goes. Who knows, maybe it'll make a major difference.

Hopefully if any of you have the same skin type as me this'll be helpful and you'll be able to purchase the items if you want them. :)

*Edit. After doing more research, lookfantastic.com is cheaper than Space NK for everything. Also if you spend more than £50 there and use promotion code NEXT50 you'll get free next day/Saturday delivery if you order before 6pm. There's also a free Real Techniques Core Collection Kit that has been added to my bag as a free gift.

I also called Pixi about the Glow Tonic and they're currently out of stock on pumps so they're taking information on anyone who is wanting one and calling them once the stock arrives which they said should be within a few days.

xfarrax

I bought my hydraluron BNIB on ebay from a legit seller and its was about 15£ but that was a couple months ago, do have a look though x

Alisha1

So I spoke to Caroline Hirons on Twitter yesterday, basically just asking for some advice on products. She's given me a list of things, but then says to "mix it up" at night, which confuses me. How much can I mix it up? Besides, the cost of everything is crippling as it is, let alone mixing it up and buying more stuff, lol. Think I'll just stick with what she said for now.

I have combo/oily/acne prone skin and she said this:

AM Cleanser: REN ClearCalm3 Anti Blemish Clay Cleanser - £16.20, lookfantastic.com
Toner: Pixi Glow Tonic.
Indeed Labs Peptabright - £29.99, Boots.
Indeed Labs Eysilix - £24.99, Boots.
Hydraluron Moisture Booster - £24.99, Boots.
Moisturiser: REN Hydra Calm Global Day Cream - £24.30, lookfantastic.com

PM Cleanser: Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm
Toner: Pixi Glow Tonic
Indeed Labs Peptabright
Indeed Labs Eysilix
Hydraluron Moisture Booster
Moisturiser: REN Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream - £28.80, lookfantastic.com

Mask:

Aveda Intensive Hydrating Mask - £28.50, Debenhams - currently on 10% off so £25.65

I'm also going to get Alpha-H Liquid Gold I think as a toner to use in the evening every other night which is £31.50 from lookfantastic.com

Lots of wash cloths. All the Boots stuff is on 3 for 2 atm as well so the Eyesilix is free when you buy the Peptabright and Hydraulron.

I'm gonna try it I think, see how it goes. Who knows, maybe it'll make a major difference.

Hopefully if any of you have the same skin type as me this'll be helpful and you'll be able to purchase the items if you want them. :)

*Edit. After doing more research, lookfantastic.com is cheaper than Space NK for everything. Also if you spend more than £50 there and use promotion code NEXT50 you'll get free next day/Saturday delivery if you order before 6pm. There's also a free Real Techniques Core Collection Kit that has been added to my bag as a free gift.

I also called Pixi about the Glow Tonic and they're currently out of stock on pumps so they're taking information on anyone who is wanting one and calling them once the stock arrives which they said should be within a few days.
Thanks for this! I'm going to get I want most of these items but I'm going to buy them one at a time lol

I was supposed to order the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm from QVC but I ended up ordering alot of stuff from HoF (after deciding I was going to skip the sale event...!) I bought 2 Guerlain glosses in Candy Stip and Browny Clap, Guerlain Gemma n/p, Guerlain gel top coat, Clinique sun cream, Shu Uemura eyelash curler, UD Grind house Sharpener and a second Shiseido foundation brush (HG)
This is the most I've spend on makeup in one go in about a year...! Lol the 20% off Guerlain was too good to pass up!

PeachTwist

Thanks for this! I'm going to get I want most of these items but I'm going to buy them one at a time lol

I was supposed to order the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm from QVC but I ended up ordering alot of stuff from HoF (after deciding I was going to skip the sale event...!) I bought 2 Guerlain glosses in Candy Stip and Browny Clap, Guerlain Gemma n/p, Guerlain gel top coat, Clinique sun cream, Shu Uemura eyelash curler, UD Grind house Sharpener and a second Shiseido foundation brush (HG)
This is the most I've spend on makeup in one go in about a year...! Lol the 20% off Guerlain was too good to pass up!
No problem!

Yup, I've spent far too much on stuff lately but most of it has been make-up brushes, go figure! I plan on buying all of this though, my skin NEEDS help and I hate wearing make-up when my skin is acting up like this, so I'm super hopeful that it's going to help me. Hopefully I'll have everything by the end of next week to start using it. Until then I'm going to stick with my oil routine. I don't like the idea of starting a routine unless I have all of it here, lol. Can't believe I have to order from 4 different places just to get everything.

To clarify - choose either the Alpha-H Liquid Gold or the Pixi Glow Tonic. I double checked and Caroline said only need one or the other, may as well get the Pixi for the price as it's more for your money so I've crossed that off my list and saved myself £31.50 lol.

Make-up wise I do plan on picking up Royal Sunset from MAC, Illamasqua Blush in Tremble and the Becca Ever-Matte Priming Perfector. I think that's it, anyway.. and then my spending ban will commence. Hopefully, anyway. Lol.

Alisha1

No problem!

Yup, I've spent far too much on stuff lately but most of it has been make-up brushes, go figure! I plan on buying all of this though, my skin NEEDS help and I hate wearing make-up when my skin is acting up like this, so I'm super hopeful that it's going to help me. Hopefully I'll have everything by the end of next week to start using it. Until then I'm going to stick with my oil routine. I don't like the idea of starting a routine unless I have all of it here, lol. Can't believe I have to order from 4 different places just to get everything.

To clarify - choose either the Alpha-H Liquid Gold or the Pixi Glow Tonic. I double checked and Caroline said only need one or the other, may as well get the Pixi for the price as it's more for your money so I've crossed that off my list and saved myself £31.50 lol.

Make-up wise I do plan on picking up Royal Sunset from MAC, Illamasqua Blush in Tremble and the Becca Ever-Matte Priming Perfector. I think that's it, anyway.. and then my spending ban will commence. Hopefully, anyway. Lol.
My skins has been weird as well so it's the best time for me to start researching on a new routine!

Thanks I'll just order the Pixi Glow in a few weeks along with the REN products, I'm not sure I need Hydroluron but I want Pepto-bright definitely, might go into boots to see if they have testers or something :)

Have you seen the Givenchy Mister Matte primer? It looks good but I keep forgetting to check it out at the counter lol

PeachTwist

My skins has been weird as well so it's the best time for me to start researching on a new routine!

Thanks I'll just order the Pixi Glow in a few weeks along with the REN products, I'm not sure I need Hydroluron but I want Pepto-bright definitely, might go into boots to see if they have testers or something :)

Have you seen the Givenchy Mister Matte primer? It looks good but I keep forgetting to check it out at the counter lol
Yep, I trust Caroline so I'm hoping it'll all work out. Just purchased the REN products (and the RT free gift), I think they should be here tomorrow - if so I'll be impressed! I'm getting the Hydroluron because I want to make sure my skin is getting as much moisture as possible, though if I find I don't need it, that's alright. I might just use it where I get really dry. I can't wait to try everything though. I've been way more into skincare lately than I have make-up itself.

I haven't, I don't have Givenchy anywhere near me - unfortunately my area seems to be very limited on brands. Though I do see it's on sale at Debenhams for £20.70 at the moment... I may or may not add that to my basket, lol.

Edit:

Now I don't know which to get... the Givenchy or the Becca. The Givenchy is cheaper by £7.30 which is tempting... or do I get both and compare them.... oh the decisions!

Alisha1

Yep, I trust Caroline so I'm hoping it'll all work out. Just purchased the REN products (and the RT free gift), I think they should be here tomorrow - if so I'll be impressed! I'm getting the Hydroluron because I want to make sure my skin is getting as much moisture as possible, though if I find I don't need it, that's alright. I might just use it where I get really dry. I can't wait to try everything though. I've been way more into skincare lately than I have make-up itself.

I haven't, I don't have Givenchy anywhere near me - unfortunately my area seems to be very limited on brands. Though I do see it's on sale at Debenhams for £20.70 at the moment... I may or may not add that to my basket, lol.

Edit:

Now I don't know which to get... the Givenchy or the Becca. The Givenchy is cheaper by £7.30 which is tempting... or do I get both and compare them.... oh the decisions!
Let me know how you like all the products! I don't think I'll be getting them until the end of the month as I'm hoping to get some stuff from the sales which should be starting soon lol

Lol sorry that I bought the Givenchy up! One thing to note is that it's only 25ml so depending on the amount of product i the Becca one it is quite pricey for the content. Definitely read some reviews online if you can, the Givenchy has been reviewed twice on Debenhams