UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

House of Fraser do have a reward points scheme called Recognition. I think it's only linked to their credit card, though

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-hof-Site/default/Link-Page?cid=M114_STORECARD_CAMPAIGN_LANDING_PAGE

I've had quite a bit back in vouchers from them - £20 last quarter for instance, just by using their card when making purchases there or using it for my larger purchases elsewhere.

Alisha1

I know what you mean, I think I'm going to skip a few things from Surf Baby to get it...I think I should take Gilded White e/l and Naturally eccentric off my list as I have similar colours. I'm going to push it to the back of my mind aswell - atleast until after Surf Baby!

fleur de lis

I buy my MUFE from PAM - http://www.makeup-provisions.com/. I guess I will have to get my UD from Debenhams now it's not sold in Boots or on ASOS! I was going to put in an order over the Easter weekend when they had 10% off beauty purchases but I stupidly decided to wait as there was a 15% code that was going to become active a couple of days later. Stupidly didn't read the T&Cs that said the 15% didn't apply to beauty products! Ah well, full price it is then!

LMD84

I buy my MUFE from PAM - http://www.makeup-provisions.com/. I guess I will have to get my UD from Debenhams now it's not sold in Boots or on ASOS! I was going to put in an order over the Easter weekend when they had 10% off beauty purchases but I stupidly decided to wait as there was a 15% code that was going to become active a couple of days later. Stupidly didn't read the T&Cs that said the 15% didn't apply to beauty products! Ah well, full price it is then!
i hate it when we get codes for them to say 'excludes beauty section'. debenhams were doing a 10% off beauty winners thing the other day but then it said excludes chanel! wth?!

fleur de lis

Yeah I saw that too! I was going to pick up a Chanel lippie but the discount didn't apply :(
i hate it when we get codes for them to say 'excludes beauty section'. debenhams were doing a 10% off beauty winners thing the other day but then it said excludes chanel! wth?!

AndSparkle

I wanted to buy some stuff from PAM but I find their website really complicating. Especially when it comes to MUFE cause they don't really show their shades. I find Guru has a much wider range of MUFE.

Also.. has anyone tried Bioderma before? It's now being stocked on Guru.. but I don't know whether it's worth the £15!

nazia

I really really wish some of the more accessible stores stocked MUFE - it's such a fantastic range but I absolutely hate buying products unseen! I'd love to go to Guru or PAM to check out their selection (and avoid P+P charges!) but they're quite a trek for me.

anita22

I tried to go to PAM once, but I got lost!!! I ended up going to Inglot in the Westfield instead. Granted I'm not the best with directions, maybe I'll try again one day now I have GPS. So far I've mainly bought MUFE by phone order using Guru.

anita22

I've ordered from HOF a few times - mainly Laura Mercier, since my nearest LM counter is in London which is a bit of a trek away for me. I have it delivered into store so there's no postage (not as good as Debenhams free shipping though). Would be awesome of they had a beauty points card though!!

LMD84

oh LM is a brand that i have been wanting to get into! such lovely looking products! all i have is an eyeliner that a lovely member here sent to me - it is a beautiful purple colour and really smooth :)

also don't forget to check out my latest specktra blog / video! - Lou’s April Favorites

AndSparkle

Quote:

Hahaha, no wonder, both PAM and Guru seem to be hidden away.. I'd love to go there if my bf would take me! :p

nazia

yeah this is so true! specktra and karla sugars blog help me so much on buying things i can't swatch for myself!
Honestly - so many companies owe a lot to bloggers and their fantistic swatches - loads of the purchases made are due to them, I'm sure of it!

fleur de lis

MUFE used to have a store in London, but they closed it down. Who knows why, as I agree with you that they could be mega successful in the UK! I think Guru are probably better than PAM too but I visited the PAM store a couple of years ago so have just carried on using them. Anita22 - I totally get why you got lost, it's quite hard to find!

Alisha1

so who will be stalking the uk site with me today?! hee hee! :)
meee! lol I'm going to be late for my biology lesson aswell :/
lol have you checked the debenhams site? They have the promo pic up but no products :/
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10001_173601_-1
If anyone see's the collection up could you please pm me, I'm in college all day today so I won't be able to check as much as I would want to
nope.gif

Latest posts