UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

I just rang Debenhams to see if I can place my order but the items are out of stock :/
I did however get some prices: Blush - £19 and Lipglass - £13.50

I guess the price is increased by a pound for special packaging *boo*

Anitacska

I got all excited when I saw the pictures, but no products yet. Also just got a 15% off code from Debanhams, but of course it's not valid on beauty purchases. :( At least I'll get 5 points for every pound spend which should still add up to about 500 points knowing me... Actually I don't even know what I want from Surf Baby, haven't seen enough swatches since it's not out in the States yet. Will probably order the blush and Hibiscus lipstick, plus the pigment stacks, and then check out the rest in person on Friday (sod's law: Thursday is inset day, so I'm stuck at home with the children).

rockin

The bronzer sticks, bronzing powder, careblend powder and Suntints are up! Hopefully the rest will be soon

rockin

Looks like everything's up except My Paradise, the pink stack, and the bags

I've got my order through already :)

rockin

Looks like the pink stack is actually there. If you search 'surf baby' it only shows the 'Surf The Ocean' stack, but if you search 'crushed metallic' it also shows 'Summer Stash'

rockin

Does anyone know if there's a code for free postage? I've decided I might want to get the Honey Rose cooling powder, but I've already put my main order through

Anitacska

I'm gonna wait for Debenhams to have the collection up, I'd rather earn some points, plus I need to see some swatches as I don't even know what the lipsticks and lipglosses look like. If anyone needs free delivery code for Debenhams, I think SHD1 works.

Alisha1

I'm gonna wait for Debenhams to have the collection up, I'd rather earn some points, plus I need to see some swatches as I don't even know what the lipsticks and lipglosses look like. If anyone needs free delivery code for Debenhams, I think SHD1 works.
I was going to wait aswell as they have 10% off l/s and blushes but I'm so frigging impatient! lol

Anitacska

Ooh I didn't realise Mac blushes and lipsticks were reduced by 10%, do you think the new ones will be included as well? Hope so.

Anitacska

Oh, and in case anyone's interested, Debenhams have the UD Naked palette in stock again and reduced to £28.80 (although I'm sure I bought mine for £27).

Alisha1

I think they might as the Quite Cute ones have been reduced. lol I think I may purchase part 2 of my Surf Baby haul from there! (theres always a part 2...
amuse.gif
)

Latest posts