UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

lol I keep meaning to join one of those cashback sites
th_rolleye0014.gif

rockin

Some of the cashback sites charge a fee, but Topcashback is one of those that doesn't. You can get your cashback into your PayPal account, or into your account, or as Amazon vouchers (which is what I do).

Here's their info page:

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/TopCashBackFeatures#FreePayoutAmazonVouchersBacsPaypal

If you join through my referral link, when you reach your first £5 cashback, then I get a £5 bonus as well. Don't know if I'm allowed to put my link here - please feel free to delete it if it's not allowed, Lou.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/bellydancer

AndSparkle

I just rang Debenhams to see if I can place my order but the items are out of stock :/
I did however get some prices: Blush - £19 and Lipglass - £13.50

I guess the price is increased by a pound for special packaging *boo*
MAC seem to be rolling in our money nowadays. :mad:

I have no money until Friday.. so I have a few days to consider my purchases.. atm, I think I might actually be able to limit things to just one e/s. I'm proud. :D

Alisha1

MAC seem to be rolling in our money nowadays. :mad:
I have no money until Friday.. so I have a few days to consider my purchases.. atm, I think I might actually be able to limit things to just one e/s. I'm proud. :D

I hate that MAC increases the price for special packaging even though I was expecting slightly higher prices :/

rockin

so are we not getting fashion flower then? surfbaby is up but no fashion flower

I think Fashion Flower is next month. This time we got Surf Baby and the Magically Cool Liquid Powders, plus some new accessories have appeared on there.

I just noticed that Wonder Woman is now in the Goodbyes section

banana1234

good i really wanted the lip gelees from fashion flower, i just ordered my paradise, the white eyeliner and hibiscus from surfbaby, nice small haul

i wasnt going to originally get my paradise but i thought i'd regret not getting it, and if i dont like it, i'm sure i could sell it on here!

LMD84

yup fashion flower and flighty are june for us :) all i bought today was hibiscus lipstick, bust out and the teal piggie stack! i am proud of myself!

AndSparkle

yup fashion flower and flighty are june for us :) all i bought today was hibiscus lipstick, bust out and the teal piggie stack! i am proud of myself!
Seems like June is going to be pretty damn cheap! When does Semi-Precious come out in the UK?

LMD84

semi precious should be july however i wouldnt be shocked if it was pushed back to august. we shall have to wait for conformation i guess :)

AndSparkle

Meh. MAC seem to be on a go slow this year with amazing collections. I don't know whether it's just because info isn't released as early, but I'm really not too excited about collections as much as I used to be. :(

anita22

MUFE used to have a store in London, but they closed it down. Who knows why, as I agree with you that they could be mega successful in the UK! I think Guru are probably better than PAM too but I visited the PAM store a couple of years ago so have just carried on using them. Anita22 - I totally get why you got lost, it's quite hard to find!

Yes, I tried getting at it from a couple of different tube stations, but I swear every time I got out to the street all I could see was Westfield and more Westfield (man that place is huge!). Maybe if we ever have a London meet we can hit up the Westfield (Inglot, MAC, Makeup Store) and then pay PAM a visit, that way I can't possibly get lost! Hehe :p

I'm sad to hear MUFE actually had a store here and it was closed. Surprised really, because many of the Sephoras I have visited in Europe (Greece, Italy, France, etc) seem to stock MUFE so I can't believe there wouldn't be a market for it here. Maybe if we ever get Sephora back here we might get MUFE too!

sonia84

I only ordered Hibiscus, yey me!!!

I used the free shipping code and then paid the extra to get named day for Thu so by Thursday afternoon I should be rocking some awsome red/coral lips.

Alisha1

Yes, I tried getting at it from a couple of different tube stations, but I swear every time I got out to the street all I could see was Westfield and more Westfield (man that place is huge!). Maybe if we ever have a London meet we can hit up the Westfield (Inglot, MAC, Makeup Store) and then pay PAM a visit, that way I can't possibly get lost! Hehe :p

I'm sad to hear MUFE actually had a store here and it was closed. Surprised really, because many of the Sephoras I have visited in Europe (Greece, Italy, France, etc) seem to stock MUFE so I can't believe there wouldn't be a market for it here. Maybe if we ever get Sephora back here we might get MUFE too!
I would LOVE it if a Sephora opened here! I hate that where missing out on so many great products that the states get!

anita22

I would LOVE it if a Sephora opened here! I hate that where missing out on so many great products that the states get!
I know! Having said that though, I've lived in and travelled to many countries and I do think the UK on the whole is a very good country to be in for beauty products. The prices here are cheaper than elsewhere in Europe & many other countries, you have access (at least online, as there are not many counters) to some of the harder-to-come-by brands like NARS and Laura Mercier, great places to shop (eg Boots, Selfridges) and lots of interesting local brands (eg Illamasqua). Compared to where I am from (New Zealand) the sheer variety and affordability is amazing... maybe not as good as the US, but I can't think of any other countries where it's this good :)

rockin

Some towns are better than others. All we have is Boots and House of Fraser, and there is no MAC for 15 miles or so (a long and expensive bus journey away - impossible when you're a Carer). I've never ever seen Illamasqua or Inglot other than on pictures and videos online, and I don't fancy buying online without trying their products first. I only have a few NARS products, and that's again because I can't test and the prices and postage are mad!

I guess we're lucky to have Urban Decay and Benefit, though.