UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

PeachTwist

Quite timely considering recent discussions
smiles.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_TtpQhJo70

Heh, yep! Wayne is brilliant, love him. Gosh the money I would pay to have him do my make-up and tell me what products to use make-up wise, eesh!

pnfpn

YES! Peach on the Beach will be mine as long as they aren't too glossy.
They're glossy but not overly glossy. Somewhere inbetween a satin and a gloss. The pigmentation is incredible too, I have pretty pigmented (darker) lips so it's hard to get sheer things to show up. However Peach on the Beach on me comes off as a pinkish colour. Swatched on my hand it leans more pink too but there is definite peach in there so it may turn out differently on you :) I think these are the best of the bunch of gloss stick things so far, not forgetting that they're also SPF 15.

PeachTwist

Yeah, completely agree. I reckon things will change in the near future as there's an increased demand for it. How amazing would a French beauty e-tailer along the lines of ASOS (free shipping!) with the stock of City-Pharma be? There's a gap in the market, someone needs to fill it! Boots needs to start listening to customer demand, if they started stocking Bioderma here they'd make a killing.
Nice one on the CP! I love my DA but hardly ever wear it.
I hope you get your order tomorrow! Mine's already at the store, can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm tempted to order a few more lipsticks but I've resisted so far, might wait until I can check them out in store.
Ditto, good thing I listened to you!

Ahhh goss. I read somewhere that's he's not even a proper make up artist.
Honestly it would be absolutely epic if there was a French beauty e-tailer. I used the Serozinc today and it's great. I think I may definitely be wanting some more. Boots really would be making a killing - though saying that I'm amazed all the Indeed Labs stuff was still in stock when I ordered it from them. I really quite like the Eysilix cream, my under eyes feel very moisturised. I'm not sure on the Pepta-Bright but Hydraluron I can see myself probably repurchasing. I feel like I used a bit too much moisturiser on top today but I can remember that now to use less in future -- my skin isn't overly oily, isn't overly dry -- feels kinda normal. I really liked the REN cleanser this morning too.

Oh I've only worn my DA a couple times because I love it so much I was terrified I'd run out -- best red for me I've found. I bought CIS but it's no where near as flattering as DA imo.

Me too! It's finally been shipped so I'm hoping it'll get here tomorrow -- had a few girls in the AAO thread ask me to post pics when they get here so I really want to play. Which items did you get again and which are you thinking of getting?

Really, he isn't? I don't care if he isn't to be honest, his tips have helped me and he's straight to the point without all the faffing about most YTers do.

PeachTwist

Even though it's only been a few days -- I have to say ladies I'm really impressed with the skincare stuff I bought. I had this honker of a spot on my chin that I absolutely couldn't pop, get rid of, anything.. it was extremely painful. Past 2 days it's gone down dramatically and no pain at all. I can't wait to see how makeup applies over it all once I've received my AAO stuff!

toobusytostitch

I actually have all their eyeshadows and they are really nice and I think they are excellent value for money, there are a couple of duds but they tend to be the matte ones like in any eyeshadow line . I would generally pick MUG over MAC mattes (not matte2 though!).
I've never heard of them! Made the mistake of looking them up though - definitely their starter kit is on my after-no-buy shopping list! It includes Corrupt, which sounds great :)

surfroxy

Anytime! Glad to help! Haha yayyy! I won't be alone in owning all three! Lol! Let me know how you like them when you get them! :)
Oh I will do! :) Thanks for all your help! All that I really want to get my hands on now is Sweet & Sour (Still not letting anyone add to basket at Debenhams - which is weird) I'm now looking at the future collection releases to try and write a prospective shopping list. Has anything specific caught your eye yet?

PeachTwist

Oh I will do! :) Thanks for all your help! All that I really want to get my hands on now is Sweet & Sour (Still not letting anyone add to basket at Debenhams - which is weird) I'm now looking at the future collection releases to try and write a prospective shopping list. Has anything specific caught your eye yet?
No problem, any time! Do you have a Selfridges near by? If so order from them and get free click & collect service. When I checked yesterday they had S&S available, 'tis where I placed my order from.

Not yet -- By the look of things Tropical Taboo is the mineralize collection, which I never buy from so I'll be skipping that. I'm somewhat interested in the RiRi lipsticks out on the 20th, but if I don't get them I'm not worried -- not interested in the rest of the collection. I'm looking forward to Indulge, definitely the 2 darker lipsticks that are being said about. I just have this thing for dark, fall colours -- love the fall collections over any others. Just can't wait for more info on it.

EDIT: I lied. I want the 4 Metallic eye shadows from Nudes & Metallics. Requesting a CP for them from Erine before she sends my Marilyn stuff.

duku

Honestly it would be absolutely epic if there was a French beauty e-tailer. I used the Serozinc today and it's great. I think I may definitely be wanting some more. Boots really would be making a killing - though saying that I'm amazed all the Indeed Labs stuff was still in stock when I ordered it from them. I really quite like the Eysilix cream, my under eyes feel very moisturised. I'm not sure on the Pepta-Bright but Hydraluron I can see myself probably repurchasing. I feel like I used a bit too much moisturiser on top today but I can remember that now to use less in future -- my skin isn't overly oily, isn't overly dry -- feels kinda normal. I really liked the REN cleanser this morning too.
Oh I've only worn my DA a couple times because I love it so much I was terrified I'd run out -- best red for me I've found. I bought CIS but it's no where near as flattering as DA imo.
Me too! It's finally been shipped so I'm hoping it'll get here tomorrow -- had a few girls in the AAO thread ask me to post pics when they get here so I really want to play. Which items did you get again and which are you thinking of getting?
Really, he isn't? I don't care if he isn't to be honest, his tips have helped me and he's straight to the point without all the faffing about most YTers do.
I know right?! If only I could make my dreams reality. Excellent, glad you like it. I've only ever tried Hydraluron from Indeed Labs, must dig it out again. The Pepta Bright is supposed to be good for skin tone and scarring so hopefully it does something!
I should bust mine out more! It turns a bit more pinky red on me than I'd like though, I suppose I should get a lip liner or conceal my lips or something.
Did you get your package? I probably won't pick mine up until tomorrow. I got Sweet & Sour, Flamingo, and Sushi Kiss as well as a few things for a CP and I want Tart and Trendy and Razzledazzler but I'm just not sure.
I used to watch his videos occasionally but he started doing the MISLEADING TITLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? thing I don't bother.

PeachTwist

Thanks, they sound great! I can't remember why I want Peach on the Beach so much, the other colours also look nice in the promo images. I hope my Superdrug has them! Did yours have the Shine Edition lippies?

I know right?! If only I could make my dreams reality. Excellent, glad you like it. I've only ever tried Hydraluron from Indeed Labs, must dig it out again. The Pepta Bright is supposed to be good for skin tone and scarring so hopefully it does something!
I should bust mine out more! It turns a bit more pinky red on me than I'd like though, I suppose I should get a lip liner or conceal my lips or something.
Did you get your package? I probably won't pick mine up until tomorrow. I got Sweet & Sour, Flamingo, and Sushi Kiss as well as a few things for a CP and I want Tart and Trendy and Razzledazzler but I'm just not sure.
I used to watch his videos occasionally but he started doing the MISLEADING TITLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? thing I don't bother.
I have to admit I'm not sure I notice anything in regards to the Pepta Bright, but I don't think my skin tone is that uneven and I don't think I have much scarring anyway if any. Everything combined though has really helped to get rid of this spot so I'm happy. I have these under the skin ish spots, I think they're called Milia but I'm not sure if that's exactly what they are which is apparently when the area is really dry/dehydrated. I unfortunately get them on my chin/sides of my mouth which just looks awful. I was hoping the Hydraluron and moisturisers etc would help to get rid of them but I think it's going to end up being a case of having them removed and then really trying to keep the area well moisturised.

EDIT: After just deciding to research it some more... it seems the Milia I seem to get could be because of my liver problems.
th_wallbash.gif

Oh really? Mine turns a very dark blue red on me -- I'll have to use it soon and show pics, it's gorgeous. I just love it. I probably really should get a liner though to use with it.

Nope, I didn't! I'm really disappointed. I don't think they sent it with a courier - I think they sent it with Royal Mail. I didn't get a tracking number and I tell ya what if they've sent it via RM and I've paid £4.95 I'm gonna be calling and complaining. There is absolutely no damn reason 3 items should cost £4.95 to ship with RM if it isn't tracked -- that's outrageous. I'd say try them, if you don't like them, chances are you'll be able to sell them on here without issue.

Ahh yeah -- I hate those titles. I only watch the ones I think will be of use to me or if I'm extremely bored.

pnfpn

Thanks, they sound great! I can't remember why I want Peach on the Beach so much, the other colours also look nice in the promo images. I hope my Superdrug has them! Did yours have the Shine Edition lippies?
I don't recall seeing those. I went to a smaller Superdrug that was less scuzzy than the main one. I really do not like going there sometimes, all the testers are missing or brand new products are open! The shine editions may end up being Boots exclusives for a while. Seems they're sharing stuff - blushes went to Superdrug, bronzing to Bootsl

surfroxy

No problem, any time! Do you have a Selfridges near by? If so order from them and get free click & collect service. When I checked yesterday they had S&S available, 'tis where I placed my order from.

Not yet -- By the look of things Tropical Taboo is the mineralize collection, which I never buy from so I'll be skipping that. I'm somewhat interested in the RiRi lipsticks out on the 20th, but if I don't get them I'm not worried -- not interested in the rest of the collection. I'm looking forward to Indulge, definitely the 2 darker lipsticks that are being said about. I just have this thing for dark, fall colours -- love the fall collections over any others. Just can't wait for more info on it.

EDIT: I lied. I want the 4 Metallic eye shadows from Nudes & Metallics. Requesting a CP for them from Erine before she sends my Marilyn stuff.
Aah, I wish I lived near one. I'm in Derby, No John Lewis, No HOF & a Debs without a MAC counter. :( I may just have to suck it up and pay postage.

I do like the mineralize collections. I usually fall in love with the products way after they have been released though, after I have stared at T's swatches. I never did get Silver Birch. :(

I know the fall collections will bankrupt me for sure. I always fall for those too. I wonder what licensed theme they will go with this year.

mushroomteagirl

Well if I can get her to get them, would you like me to see if I can get them for you? You can just paypal me the money and I'll fwd it on to her with my order and when I get it I'll send them to you?
That would be awesome thank you!
cheerleader.gif
Let me know what she says and we can sort everything out money-wise etc via PM.

toobusytostitch

Aah, I wish I lived near one. I'm in Derby, No John Lewis, No HOF & a Debs without a MAC counter. :( I may just have to suck it up and pay postage.

I do like the mineralize collections. I usually fall in love with the products way after they have been released though, after I have stared at T's swatches. I never did get Silver Birch. :(

I know the fall collections will bankrupt me for sure. I always fall for those too. I wonder what licensed theme they will go with this year.
Same here - and I'm sure that the upcoming mineralize collection is going to be the thing that bust my no-buy sky-high
eyelove.gif
. I haven't yet seen the advertising for it though, are there any blushes coming out?

surfroxy

Same here - and I'm sure that the upcoming mineralize collection is going to be the thing that bust my no-buy sky-high
eyelove.gif
. I haven't yet seen the advertising for it though, are there any blushes coming out?

There sure are, stole this from the TT Thread:

Mineralize Blushes
Sweet Samba - Dark pink with tan pearlized pigments
Exotic Ember - Orange with bronze pearlized pigments
Simmer- Burnt rose with peach/gold pearlized pigments
There's a link here that has some photos too: http://www.beautyinsider.ru/2013/05/15/mac-tropical-taboo-makeup-collection/

I really want all the skinfinishes and blushes. Uh-Oh.

pnfpn

Heads up on freebies if anyone's into that:

• Marie Claire(£2.50) - Ciate mini Caviar Duos in Shooting Star and Cookies & Cream
  • Glamour (only £1!) - Models Co products, choice of - Mascara, two lipglosses, eyeliner and lip liner all worth £15-16 each
  • Harpers Bazaar(£4.20) - Leighton Denny Nail Polish Duo in 6 shades, worth £11 each.
  • Company(£2.50) - Choice of 3 makeup bags

xfarrax

Instyle has a free 50ml neals yard moisteriser i think i saw it yday at the local petrol pump tesco, and another mag had a rodial tanning lotion not sure which though...

Latest posts