UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

Does anyone know if Laura Mercier counters in Selfridges will be getting the artist palette as the SA at the Birmingham counter was clueless about it :/

xfarrax

I think it's a HoF exclusive I may be wrong but from speaking to the SA there she was convinced they'd be the only guys getting it
Does anyone know if Laura Mercier counters in Selfridges will be getting the artist palette as the SA at the Birmingham counter was clueless about it :/

xfarrax

35a1a337_image.jpeg
Saw this in debenhams tday!!! But there was only one there , which I think was slightly swatched, when they get more I will defo be picking this up I think. It's the too faced a few of our favourite things palette

pnfpn

Just HoF afaik and it's been online a week or so now. If you want it get it asap.

toobusytostitch

I got mine today - click and collect in HofF. I have to say, I thought I was getting jaded about make-up, but i SO love this. I'm now really tempted to buy the big LM set; also liking the look of the TooFaced palette above :shock: ...I've been doing really well in my no-buy, but seeing the things on here is so tempting :eyelove:

mushroomteagirl

I got mine today - click and collect in HofF. I have to say, I thought I was getting jaded about make-up, but i SO love this. I'm now really tempted to buy the big LM set; also liking the look of the TooFaced palette above
icon_eek.gif
...I've been doing really well in my no-buy, but seeing the things on here is so tempting
eyelove.gif
Damn you all ha ha. You've made me cave in and get the LM palette taking advantage of the 10% off currently at HoF. I need another eyeshadow palette like i need a hole in the head
th_roll1.gif

I really really want the Lorac Pro palette still but that will have to wait till another day.

rockin

Saw this in debenhams tday!!! But there was only one there , which I think was slightly swatched, when they get more I will defo be picking this up I think. It's the too faced a few of our favourite things palette

Strange that they don't sell it online but have got it in branch.

rockin

I'm sure our nearest Debenhams doesn't stock Too Faced either, and I don't fancy taking a whole day to go and find out. Boots have 'Joy To The Girls' online but not 'A Few Of My Favourite Things'

kerry-jane88

Asos sells most of the two faced stuff. It doesn't tend to sell that well from what I can tell and ive managed to get a fair number of too faced bits on sale from asos, like last year's Christmas sets :)

xfarrax

I can't find it anywhere :(. Maybe it will appear somewhere else. I did like the Cargo Fall palette, but will wait for Naked 3 or the Too Faced one instead.
This one was in Oxford street debenhams, yeh I came home and checked online and hardly any too faced showing up but they have loads of brands in this revamped branch.

Alisha1

Damn you all ha ha. You've made me cave in and get the LM palette taking advantage of the 10% off currently at HoF. I need another eyeshadow palette like i need a hole in the head
th_roll1.gif

I really really want the Lorac Pro palette still but that will have to wait till another day.
Lol definitely true for me as I rarely use them but this one looks so good!

xfarrax

I've been using the LM palette since the day I got it , literally the easiest morning eye ever and it's everything blends together so well. Also bought the Clinique eyeshadow in black honey a few days ago wore it today but didn't really get a chance to appreciate. Gonna have another go at it tomorrow.

rockin

This week's Star Gift at Boots is a Soap & Glory makeup set, down from £40 to £19 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Girl-O-Whirl-Makeup-Set_1363950/

If I didn't already have everything in the set, apart from the brushes, I would have bought it myself

toobusytostitch

This week's Star Gift at Boots is a Soap & Glory makeup set, down from £40 to £19 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Girl-O-Whirl-Makeup-Set_1363950/

If I didn't already have everything in the set, apart from the brushes, I would have bought it myself
Thank you - I'm going into Boots this afternoon and will see if there are any left. Could order on-line, but I'd like to see it in person!

toobusytostitch

This week's Star Gift at Boots is a Soap & Glory makeup set, down from £40 to £19 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Girl-O-Whirl-Makeup-Set_1363950/ If I didn't already have everything in the set, apart from the brushes, I would have bought it myself
I got one - they had loads left! Also looked at the Estée Lauder gift set £50 with a perfume purchase. The trouble is I don't like ANY of the Estée Lauder fragrances - they all smell the same to me.

rockin

I got one - they had loads left! Also looked at the Estée Lauder gift set £50 with a perfume purchase. The trouble is I don't like ANY of the Estée Lauder fragrances - they all smell the same to me.
Same - I don't think there are any Estée Lauder fragrances I like either.

BuickMackane

Hi peeps.

I know this is really off topic, but has anyone here heard from PeachTwist? I've been trying to get hold of her for ages about a problem with a CP but she's not responding to my PMs or e-mails.

TIA :)