UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Hi peeps.

I know this is really off topic, but has anyone here heard from PeachTwist? I've been trying to get hold of her for ages about a problem with a CP but she's not responding to my PMs or e-mails.

TIA :)
Now you mention it, haven't seen her around for a long time.
werd.gif

And how are you? Pop over to the nail polish thread if you have a minute, we miss you!
th_hug.gif

mushroomteagirl

Hi peeps.

I know this is really off topic, but has anyone here heard from PeachTwist? I've been trying to get hold of her for ages about a problem with a CP but she's not responding to my PMs or e-mails.

TIA :)
I am having the same problem she said there was a problem with her Paypal but she said she would send it anyway but no news since then. She has been very poorly though.

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by mushroomteagirl

I am having the same problem she said there was a problem with her Paypal but she said she would send it anyway but no news since then. She has been very poorly though.

Hope Peachtwist is ok? My final haul of the year arrived yesterday the only thing left to get now is Naked 3 when it comes out, hopefully pre-2014 no buy otherwise I might have to make an exception. The haul included Nars Daydream blush, which is gorgeous! I also got the Laura Mercier Artist Palette, which looks lovely, but I forgot to try it out this morning in the rush to get to work! I finished sorting my stash, feeling very happy and have noticed that I am using more stuff now as I can actually see it and get to it! Different Eyes, Blush and Lips most days! Think I might finally be back in love with my stash !

Erinaceina

Does anyone know if Harvey Nichols is stocking the Laura Mercier palette? I can see it on HoF, but HN has a 15% off sale coming up, and it would be great to be able to get it then.

BuickMackane

Looks like we're in the same boat. Well, kind of. I've had the transaction reversed on me and she said she'd re-send the money via bank transfer. My bank account suggests otherwise and I haven't heard from her since
ssad.gif

kerry-jane88

Does anyone know if Harvey Nichols is stocking the Laura Mercier palette?  I can see it on HoF, but HN has a  15% off sale coming up, and it would be great to be able to  get it then.
Reckon the Hn discount will be at the end of the month like Selfridges probably will be? Im writing my lists what I want to get from both! Mostly basics that I need to take the time to swatch and pick the right shade of pale lol! Because ordering colour cosmetics online is easy, I either want the colour or I don't! maybe ill get some Jo malone or creed perfume, just because I can! I want to check out shu uemura base mousse, Bobbi brown concealers/eye brighteners and kajal pencils, a few mac skincare items are calling me. Might check out the Laura mercier souffle gift sets because I cannever manage to get one when they go in sale. I deffo want nars adult content blush and a mac pro palette to put my eyeshadows in. Phew! What's everyone else eyeing for gifts (and ofc self gifting!)? :)

Erinaceina

What's everyone else eyeing for gifts (and ofc self gifting!)?
smiles.gif
The flyer I got in the post says the 26th (next Tuesday), 10am-10pm, but that may only apply to the Leeds store.

I'm definitely looking at the LM eye palette, plus the Colour-To-Go palette (the smokey one). I have the BB Rich Chocolate palette and one of the MAC gloss sets stashed away as presents from my dad to me (it was easier just to get them myself than give him the info, but I won't get them to Christmas). I'm trying not to look at the NARS palettes, but I've just realised that I don't own any of the colours in Adult Content. Noooooooo!

kerry-jane88

The flyer I got in the post says the 26th (next Tuesday), 10am-10pm, but that may only apply to the Leeds store. I'm definitely looking at the LM eye palette, plus the Colour-To-Go palette (the smokey one).  I have the BB Rich Chocolate palette and one of the MAC gloss sets stashed away as presents from my dad to me (it was easier just to get them myself than give him the info, but I won't get them to Christmas).  I'm trying not to look at the NARS palettes, but I've just realised that I don't own any of the colours in Adult Content.  Noooooooo!
BB Rich Choc will not disappoint! Anyone know what all the new Dior bits on Selfridges are? Tried to google collection info but I get nothing. It's not the diorific type xmas stuff, it's mostly pinks: highlighter intemporelle, quad rosalie, polish Amelia, lipstick Ellen etc, they look really pretty!

pnfpn

That Dior stuff is a new collection just for Selfridges. I love one of the polishes in it, the grey looking one. Can't think of its name..

From the Selfridges 10 off I'm just getting stuff for USA friends - some Suqqu and Charlotte Tilbury bits. For me I will probably just get some DHC cotton pads in bulk lol :\ Boring right?

Anitacska

Hi!
wavey.gif

I've been a useless NPA lately, hence my absence. No hauling whatsoever. I even missed the RBL 50%off thingy. In my defense, it was a choice between sitting slumped in front of the computer in order to score yet more bottles of NP that I really don't need and seeing Nick Cave in Amsterdam. Let's just say I chose wisely
greengrin.gif

Looks like we're in the same boat. Well, kind of. I've had the transaction reversed on me and she said she'd re-send the money via bank transfer. My bank account suggests otherwise and I haven't heard from her since
ssad.gif
Oh no, that sounds a bit naughty. Hopefully it's a genuine excuse, I know her mum and she both have health problems. Hope you get your money back soon.

You can still pop in for the banter. I've hauled enough for the two of us.
lol.gif
The Nick Cave concert sounds good.

Alisha1

The flyer I got in the post says the 26th (next Tuesday), 10am-10pm, but that may only apply to the Leeds store.

I'm definitely looking at the LM eye palette, plus the Colour-To-Go palette (the smokey one). I have the BB Rich Chocolate palette and one of the MAC gloss sets stashed away as presents from my dad to me (it was easier just to get them myself than give him the info, but I won't get them to Christmas). I'm trying not to look at the NARS palettes, but I've just realised that I don't own any of the colours in Adult Content. Noooooooo!
It's different dates for different stores as the Birmingham one is tomorrow!

Quote: Originally Posted by kerry-jane88

BB Rich Choc will not disappoint!

Anyone know what all the new Dior bits on Selfridges are? Tried to google collection info but I get nothing.
It's not the diorific type xmas stuff, it's mostly pinks: highlighter intemporelle, quad rosalie, polish Amelia, lipstick Ellen etc, they look really pretty!
It's a Selfridges exclusive collection called Mr Selfridges - not sure if it's going to roll out it all stores as I never saw it yesterday and the SA was busy with a customer so I never got to ask

Erinaceina

Quote: Originally Posted by Alisha1
I picked up the LM Artist Palette yesterday and love it! Can't wait to use it!

I think it might be a HoF exclusive as the lady at the Selfridges counter had no clue of what it was but I can check if SpaceNK have any as I booked myself in for the event tomorrow (I'm eyeing some diptyque candles!)

Our HN have a SpaceNK in it but the brands from SpaceNK (like NARS, LM...) are never included in the 15% off offer which is a shame so I might skip the HN event :/

If it is a HoF exclusive, I'll just try to squeeze the money for that out of my budget somewhere else and buy something from NARS in the HN event.

The SpaceNK here is separate but just around the corner. In HN itself, NARS was definitely included in the deal, so I'm hoping that LM will be as well. MAC never is, so I'll save my MAC cravings (I wanted Stormy Pink and a brush to apply it) to another week.

mushroomteagirl

If it is a HoF exclusive, I'll just try to squeeze the money for that out of my budget somewhere else and buy something from NARS in the HN event.

It's definitely worth finding the money to get. I caved in and i am so glad i did it's one of my favourite ever palettes. The textures of the eyeshadows are amazing and it's got the right balance of shimmer and matte. It's definitely turned me on to LM stuff as i'd never had anything from them before the palette.
Quote: Originally Posted by kerry-jane88

BB Rich Choc will not disappoint!
I have bought BB foundation & tinted moisturisers before but never tried anything else out. I thought it was all a bit blah before but I am really getting in to neutrals recently I'll have to get it before it goes for good.

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by BuickMackane

Hi!
wavey.gif

I've been a useless NPA lately, hence my absence. No hauling whatsoever. I even missed the RBL 50%off thingy. In my defense, it was a choice between sitting slumped in front of the computer in order to score yet more bottles of NP that I really don't need and seeing Nick Cave in Amsterdam. Let's just say I chose wisely
greengrin.gif

ssad.gif

I think peachtwist came on her a while back and said somehad accessed her paypal account and it was now negative and paypal were not being very helpful? Hopefully she will reappear soon?

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by Alisha1

I haven't seen Peachtwist on here for a while now though I only follow this forum these days - hope she is well!

I picked up the LM Artist Palette yesterday and love it! Can't wait to use it!

I think it might be a HoF exclusive as the lady at the Selfridges counter had no clue of what it was but I can check if SpaceNK have any as I booked myself in for the event tomorrow (I'm eyeing some diptyque candles!)

Our HN have a SpaceNK in it but the brands from SpaceNK (like NARS, LM...) are never included in the 15% off offer which is a shame so I might skip the HN event :/

Selfridges event will most likely be next week! Starting wednesday or thursday! I'm probably not going to buy any makeup even though we now have a Tom Ford and Shu Uemura counter in Birmingham so it will be hard! Selfridges have revamped the whole beauty hall and I was so lost when I went yesterday! Lol

I'm planning on getting African Botanics Marula Oil and some Diptyque candles tomorrow from SpaceNK - I'm going to try hard to resist the NARS blush palette and lip set!
It's different dates for different stores as the Birmingham one is tomorrow!

It's a Selfridges exclusive collection called Mr Selfridges - not sure if it's going to roll out it all stores as I never saw it yesterday and the SA was busy with a customer so I never got to ask

I use the Marula Oil and love it! You won't need to worry about the blush palette, it is sold out I think. I am loving the nars pencil set, been wearing them daily since they arrived, and its really good value in my opinion and a must have from the christmas collections. I did the space nk online gift thing today, I got some Diptique sets and the laura mercier shadow stick set and bright gloss set, I plan on splitting them and making gifts for special friends for christmas. I also picked up a back up of marula oil as I am nearly out and an hourglass diffused powder for me. The gift with purchase might be for me, or might be split for christmas gifts! I like that you know what you are getting in the GWP this time, last time I did, loads of blogs had promo images and then what arrived was missing all the bits that I wanted like the mini LM Gloss, the Lipstick Queen Lipstick etc. Hopefully because there is less in this one, shade depending it should be a better buy. I used my Laura Mercier Artist Palette this morning...its pure love! I may now no longer bother with Naked 3 and I may sell Naked 1 as it doesn't work as well on me as the LM artist palette

mushroomteagirl

I wore one of the new MUA Luxe velvet lip lacquers today and I can safely say they are amazing. Just eaten my lunch and it's not budged can't believe they are only £3! If you like a matte lip i would definitely check them out.

kerry-jane88

right ladies i need BACK 2 MAC advice!

i know in other countries they can be pretty strict with what you take b2m, but from the two times ive done it they seemed fine.
the first time i b2m in mank selfridges she didnt even look at them and just pulled a lipstick straight out of the draw said here you go!
2nd time in HOF mank she gave them a glance (i had them in a sandwhich bag, didn't take them out) and i filled in a b2m form.
the second time i had some skincare that was part of a set, had not for individual resale on it. i know youre not allowed to b2m them sometimes or you are only if you b2m the WHOLE set if teh set had b2m on it to begin with.

anyone else managed to b2m some items you're not supposed to?

my advice concerns the depotting of mac shadows.
i want to get the large pro palette and depot some of my mac shadows.
i see that in the us a lot of places wont take the messed up eyeshadow pots so peeps have had to buy metal pans just to stick in them to take back.
anyone b2m depotted eyeshadows without the pan?
THANKS IN ADVANCE LOVELIES :)

raych1984

right ladies i need BACK 2 MAC advice! i know in other countries they can be pretty strict with what you take b2m, but from the two times ive done it they seemed fine. the first time i b2m in mank selfridges she didnt even look at them and just pulled a lipstick straight out of the draw said here you go! 2nd time in HOF mank she gave them a glance (i had them in a sandwhich bag, didn't take them out) and i filled in a b2m form. the second time i had some skincare that was part of a set, had not for individual resale on it. i know youre not allowed to b2m them sometimes or you are only if you b2m the WHOLE set if teh set had b2m on it to begin with. anyone else managed to b2m some items you're not supposed to? my advice concerns the depotting of mac shadows. i want to get the large pro palette and depot some of my mac shadows. i see that in the us a lot of places wont take the messed up eyeshadow pots so peeps have had to buy metal pans just to stick in them to take back. anyone b2m depotted eyeshadows without the pan? THANKS IN ADVANCE LOVELIES :)
At th freestanding store in Birmingham, they take my depots all the time. However, I did ring beforehand to check that they did, just to save any potential embarassment! I advise you ring ahead and ask, just to save you a wasted journey if they won't accept your depots. Xx