UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

Tarte coming to the UK http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/11/tarte-cosmetics-uk.html
I was going to post this but forgot! I can't wait to try their products especially their blushes! So much for a makeup ban in the new year...!

jennyap

rockin

Cocktail Cosmetics:

[h=4]Save 20% with our Black Friday Sale.[/h]

Claim a 20% discount on all products across the site with our Black Friday sale.

Valid for just two days - 29th and 30th November. Make sure you don't miss out on an opportunity to stock up with those festive beauty essentials.

To claim just use the code BF2013 at the checkout

Anitacska

Is anyone going to the Clothes Show in Birmingham next week? If so, would you be able to pick up a Models Own Showstopper 2014 polish for me pretty please?
flower.gif

pnfpn

I got a Tarte blush and there was a mini lipstick in the Sephora set both sent from the US I LOVE them!!! So excited to see Tarte here!

Selfridges are really effin useless. I called them 3 times, emailed twice. Tweets to them to and sent to the second email they gave me. #Had to go via my bank to get the money sorted. Really not shopping there again. Shame really, I wanted ore Suqqu.

rockin

I am not happy with halfpriceperfumes.co.uk

I placed an order with them on 16th November and I haven't got it yet. On checking the 'tracking' it says 'Preparation in progress', so it's not even been sent yet. I haven't even received an email to explain the delay. I tried calling them 3 times and there was no answer.

Alisha1

I am not happy with halfpriceperfumes.co.uk

I placed an order with them on 16th November and I haven't got it yet. On checking the 'tracking' it says 'Preparation in progress', so it's not even been sent yet. I haven't even received an email to explain the delay. I tried calling them 3 times and there was no answer.
Do they not have an email address? I hope they sort it out for you! If they don't sort it out for you, you could contact paypal/your debit card company and see if there is anything they can do, I think if you pay by debit card and the transaction falls through the company has to cover it upto an amount of £100 but check online to be sure :)

rockin

I've emailed them and left a message on their Facebook. Let's see what excuse they come up with.

charlotte366

If anyone wants tarte blushes I have 3 which I want to sell... Natural Beauty, Amused and Frisky. All still in their plastic boxes, swatched once with a clean 187, you can't even tell....if anyone is interested then please PM me, if not off to ebay for these babies...!

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by MakeMeUp79

Debenhams has 15% off beauty today. Except mac and Tom Ford, those 2 have 10% off. Oh chanel is excluded.

I want the chanel xmas palette, but resisting! Has anyone used there space nk voucher online yet...I can't seem to get it to apply at the checkout.....confused! If not I will spend it in a shop when I go to london at the weekend, but would rather order online if I can incase the shop doesn't have what I want!

charlotte366

http://www.specktra.net/t/185739/2014-project-no-buy-support-thread#post_2514145 The no buy support thread I have started if anyone fancies it....everyone makes there own rules obviously!

IHughes

Debenhams has 15% off beauty today. Except mac and Tom Ford, those 2 have 10% off. Oh chanel is excluded.

I want the chanel xmas palette, but resisting!

Has anyone used there space nk voucher online yet...I can't seem to get it to apply at the checkout.....confused!

If not I will spend it in a shop when I go to london at the weekend, but would rather order online if I can incase the shop doesn't have what I want!
I've used my 50 pound voucher online and it worked out fine, you need to put XMAS13 and then the long number that appears, with the hyphen too (if there was one, I can't remember).
I hope that helps!

rockin

From 2nd to 9th December, Illamasqua are doing this set for £50, which they say is worth £129 http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/christmas-gifts-1/limited-edition-black-christmas-gift-box

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by IHughes

I've used my 50 pound voucher online and it worked out fine, you need to put XMAS13 and then the long number that appears, with the hyphen too (if there was one, I can't remember). 
I hope that helps!

Turns out you have to enter it as a promo code rather than a gift card! I finally placed my order, Picked up a mini Dipytque orange chai xmas candle, the Ren moisturising balm cream and a nars concealer in vanilla. Total cost to me after using the gift card and my indulge points = £5! All I need to do now is avoid the space nk xmas sale....it was very dangerous last year...far to many really nice things....

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by rockin

From 2nd to 9th December, Illamasqua are doing this set for £50, which they say is worth £129 http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/christmas-gifts-1/limited-edition-black-christmas-gift-box

It is good value, but I am trying to be good and I bought a lot of illamasqua in their 50% off sale a while back....I haven't used a lot of it and some of it I wasn't that impressed with....blushes yes..mascara no....

Latest posts