UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

The LM palette seems to be a House of Fraser exclusive and I can't see it on the website anymore. However, if you have a HoF near you that stocks LM, they may still have it in stock. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Unfortunately our HoF doesn't stock Laura Mercier. They don't stock MAC either, but they say they get a lot of requests for it.

Erinaceina

Unfortunately our HoF doesn't stock Laura Mercier. They don't stock MAC either, but they say they get a lot of requests for it.
Pants. :( You could try calling them, I suppose. Alternatively, I know that the HoF in Guildford stocks LM. I don't know how much of a drive that would be for you. There are also HoFs in London and Westfield that stock LM, according to the website.

rockin

NYX UK are having a £1 for 1 hour Flash Sale from 1pm to 2pm today (selected sale items only, of course).

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by MakeMeUp79

Rihanna is up on mac if anyone is interested. Good luck guys

I got PB but BGRR is gone already, it disappeared from my cart by the time I checked out!

raych1984

Rihanna is up on mac if anyone is interested. Good luck guys

I got PB but BGRR is gone already, it disappeared from my cart by the time I checked out!
ohboy.gif
grr MAC. Just grr. Keep stalking the Debs and HoF sites

MakeMeUp79

:eek:hboy:  grr MAC. Just grr. Keep stalking the Debs and HoF sites
I got PB and BGRR... By the skin of my teeth. Checked out n went back to the page n they were sold out. Interested in the bronzer but I will head into store on Thursday for that as I am not sure if it will work on my complexion. Might pick up the nail polish too

Anitacska

Just as well I didn't want anything from Rihanna. I don't have the energy to stalk websites. I've already done that a few times lately with indie nail polish and I'm getting really sick of it. Plus I've been so busy with school and Christmas stuff, I can't be bothered, lol.

Erinaceina

I was planning on heading into town on Thursday for RiRi. As I live so close to a counter, it seemed ridiculous to go through all that stress when I could just go and get what I want at the same time as I get my groceries. I'm also not sure quite what I want. I know that I really want PB, but the only pics I've seen of BGRR on fair skin haven't made me think that it's a must-have. It looks like exactly the kind of warm browny neutral I wore from when I was 12 to when I was about 28, when I discovered brighter colours and realised that I didn't have to stick to one shade of lipstick. I think I have to see what it looks like in person. I also want to see whether Brule shows up on my skin tone, and, if it does, I'll probably pick up a pan of that.

kerry-jane88

so here's my beauty week so far:

finally posted pics of my riri mac make-up bag and the double ended brush on my blog, i'm very happy with them indeed! :)

anyone bought any of charlotte tilburys stuff yet?
via selfridges click and collect, i got her lipstick in stoned rose and it's very nice, it has an even sweeter scent and taste than mac!
i had ordered the cheek to chic blush in love is the drug, but when i opened it up it looked like a shimmery MESS so i decided at £27 that was a definate no.
when i think about it i'm pretty sure they'd sent the wrong colour as well, they had trouble fulfilling the order and so it took longer to arrive, as the one i ordered was a baby pink with deep pink centre and the one i opened looked almost like an orange toned bronzer!

my urban decay anarchy face case came from debenhams, but it looked suspiciously used to me!
decided it was WAY too heavy for me to use as i'd like - as a palette I could take out with me, so i returned it.

need all the money i can get for xmas right now,
considering ebaying some beauty stuff tomorrow as i'm THAT desperate!

pnfpn

I have had her eye pencils for a few months now. Started with, only use 1 (Dark Pearl so awesome). I bought Bitch Perfect but I'm not opening it till Christmas. My ex MIL loves her stuff so I got her that collectors box of things! I'm hoping I can steal the Vintage Vamp quad from it.

kerry-jane88

I have had her eye pencils for a few months now. Started with, only use 1 (Dark Pearl so awesome). I bought Bitch Perfect but I'm not opening it till Christmas. My ex MIL loves her stuff so I got her that collectors box of things! I'm hoping I can steal the Vintage Vamp quad from it.
the Vintage Vamp quad looks so beautiful!

raych1984

On Illamasqua, there is a 15% off discount code at the moment, FACEBOOK15, which is vaild for another 7 hours according to their facebook page. I went ahead and ordered Blizzard nail polish, so I got Belladonna intense lipgloss for free. Interstingly, I got the 15% off on top of my 10% off for being a member, so the two items were £11. Happy days!
cheerleader.gif