UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

IHughes

Now I've seen so many swatches I really want one! But I shouldn't…thank god it's out of stock everywhere

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by IHughes

Now I've seen so many swatches I really want one! But I shouldn't…thank god it's out of stock everywhere

I have worn eye looks from it for 3 days straight, I personally find naked 1 a touch too warm for me and as much as I like naked 2 it could do with more matts. This to me is a combination of 1 and 2, enough matts to mix it up, warm but not too warm. I wore strange all over yesterday with nooner in the crease and a little bit of factory to deepen it, a lovely neutral eye perfect for dinner out with my family. Today I was late getting up so it was a quick wash of mugshot blended at the crease. We went to visit my brother yesterday and he lives in Bicester, 10 mins from the shopping village. I walked there after lunch and had a little browse. I looked in the CCO and they had some nice bits and pieces, loads of extra dimension stuff and MSFs. I however resisted almost everything except a gareth pugh strada blush. I also found a lovely pair of earrings in the links shop, so I bought those as reward for not going nuts in the CCO! I have a couple of days off over Christmas so planning on doing some more organising and storage type stuff for my stash, ready for a new year. Now off to check out the muji website!

IHughes

When I first saw the release I thought I wouldn't want it, but now I've seen pics and videos I think it would look great with my green eyes. I think I'll try to resist temptation as I've already bought way too much for myself now with all the christmas deals.

Alisha1

I have worn eye looks from it for 3 days straight, I personally find naked 1 a touch too warm for me and as much as I like naked 2 it could do with more matts. This to me is a combination of 1 and 2, enough matts to mix it up, warm but not too warm.

I wore strange all over yesterday with nooner in the crease and a little bit of factory to deepen it, a lovely neutral eye perfect for dinner out with my family.

Today I was late getting up so it was a quick wash of mugshot blended at the crease.

We went to visit my brother yesterday and he lives in Bicester, 10 mins from the shopping village. I walked there after lunch and had a little browse. I looked in the CCO and they had some nice bits and pieces, loads of extra dimension stuff and MSFs. I however resisted almost everything except a gareth pugh strada blush.

I also found a lovely pair of earrings in the links shop, so I bought those as reward for not going nuts in the CCO!

I have a couple of days off over Christmas so planning on doing some more organising and storage type stuff for my stash, ready for a new year. Now off to check out the muji website!
I've been trying to resist the naked 3 palette atleast until january time - especially considering I've yet to use my LM Artist Palette...! It does look really gorgeous though!

xfarrax

I duno how I feel about naked 3 I have so much fall out with some shades and some remind me of the texture of midnight cowboy which I have always hated

MakeMeUp79

RiRi is back in stock on Debenhams ... As far as I can tell only riri woo is sold out as of 2 minutes ago. I snagged a bad girl riri for my sister

pnfpn

Naked 3 is right up my alley but it's not in line with my 2014 resolutions to wear more colour so I'm giving a skip. It would have been my first Naked purchase if I had taken the plunge but I'm over the need part of wanting it. Lately I've been looking at indie places to buy eyeshadows and Korean skincare so make up has taken a backseat! Though my friend is selling me a Kevyn Aucoin lipstick that I can't wait to get after Christmas.

pnfpn

I saw the YSL Spring blush in action today. Really disappointing. It's £42, pale pink very frosty AND so damn glittery. She said they decided last minute that the blush was going to be on sale here so you can get it now if you wish but I was really disappointed to see it.

kerry-jane88

Debenhams have started putting up bits from the spring collections from lancome, Bobbi brown and I think ysl online,it's too soon for me I wasn't prepared! Have zero money for them anyway so they will all have to wait until the new year!

xfarrax

Really loving aerin Christmas offerings I bought the lipstick in red velvet a couple days back and it's amazing! So moisturising and possibly one of my most favourite reds to wear at the minute. If u ever go by an aerin counter please check it, there were some more nudey colours which I may have to go back for....

MakeMeUp79

The new collections are up on mac. Magnetic nude, huggable lip colour, punk couture and the master lass brushes. Trying to decide if I should get what I want now or wait on Debenhams to get my points ... Decisions ....

Anitacska

Merry Christmas everyone!
th_thb5ed765e.gif
Hope you all have a lovely time!

Erinaceina

The new collections are up on mac. Magnetic nude, huggable lip colour, punk couture and the master lass brushes. Trying to decide if I should get what I want now or wait on Debenhams to get my points ... Decisions …
Punk Couture will only be online and in Selfridges, so if you want anything from PC and aren't near a Selfridges, it might be better to buy online.

I bought Punk Couture and Instigator lipsticks and the Autoerotique blush from Magnetic Nudes. There was a fair amount of other stuff from MN which I was also interested in, but not enough to buy it without seeing it. If it's not there by the time that I get to see it in store, then it's not the end of the world, although I'm wondering if I should go back and buy A Natural Flirt.

Happy Christmas, everyone!

xfarrax

i bought instigator l/s from PC
chilled fluidline and sensual spark l/s from MN

will need to see everything else in person to make up my mind on a couple other things.

jennyap

I ordered PC and Instigator from PC, plus Commotion from the Huggables. I'll wait for Debenhams for the rest (and will hopefully get a chance to swatch in person before making a final decision)

charlotte366

Happy Christmas Everyone!

I just did damage in the spacenk sale, but managed to empty my Selfridges basket before ordering and continuing to resist!

charlotte366

I've just ordered the lippies from Punk Couture and the fluidlines from Magnetic Nude along with the Masterclass brushes. I suspect the smaller brushes will turn out to be a waste of money but i'm intrigued and you never know!

After having my Goss brushes a good few weeks now I can't say i'm impressed with any apart from 2, 3 and 4. I was especially disappointed with 1 which left hairs all over my face and after spending an age didn't even do a good job of my foundation as it was streaky as hell. As for the xmas brush though soft (though not incredibly so, 2 is much softer) it also sheds and has bled dye terribly everywhere when washing and has ended up turning some of my white hair brushes a lovely shade of dirty green
thmbdn.gif
. It's still bleeding now after about 3 washes, not worth the £50!

Merry Christmas to you too Anita and the same to everyone else, I hope you all have fantastic days with minimum stress and family arguments but maximum booze and food
Christmas.gif
Oh no, that's awful about the brushes, I haven't washed mine yet, lust been using for powder so wiping clean on a flannel after each use.

If my holiday brush does that I will be emailing love make up and asking a refund, at £50 it is not acceptable!