UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

kerry-jane88

From 2nd to 9th December, Illamasqua are doing this set for £50, which they say is worth £129 http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/christmas-gifts-1/limited-edition-black-christmas-gift-box

It is good value, but I am trying to be good and I bought a lot of illamasqua in their 50% off sale a while back....I haven't used a lot of it and some of it I wasn't that impressed with....blushes yes..mascara no....
their mascara is pants!

Erinaceina

Debenhams has 15% off beauty today. Except mac and Tom Ford, those 2 have 10% off. Oh chanel is excluded.
I'm torn between really wanting to get a paint pot and the 242 and the nightmare of my last experience shopping online with Debenhams. I placed an order on 10th November for a Divine Night lipstick and a lip glass, but the order didn't go through right due to a glitch in their website. So I placed a second order, only to find that they'd actually taken the money anyway. I had to go backwards and forwards with customer services, every time explaining what had happened and being told different things. Finally, they told me that the order had been created but not entered into the system correctly so it had never gone through to the orders department. They offered me a refund and told me that they'd send me an email when it was processed. I never received an email. When I tried to call customer services again today, they told me they couldn't find an order made with that card. In the end, I had to call my bank, who told me that the money had just gone back onto my account. I've ended up spending far more money on phone calls and bus fares (I actually went into the shop a couple of times) to get this sorted than I would have saved with the 15% which they had at the time. Oh, and they cancelled my order of the Divine Night lipstick in the second order, despite the fact that it was showing as in stock when I ordered. So, I swore about two hours ago that I'd never use Debenhams online again. But the temptation of getting those couple of bits is still pulling at me...

Oh, Asos has some of the Illamasqua blushes at £11.50. I'm finding that pretty tempting as well.

kerry-jane88

I'm torn between really wanting to get a paint pot and the 242 and the nightmare of my last experience shopping online with Debenhams.  I placed an order on 10th November for a Divine Night lipstick and a lip glass, but the order didn't go through right due to a glitch in their website.  So I placed a second order, only to find that they'd actually taken the money anyway.  I had to go backwards and forwards with customer services, every time explaining what had happened and being told different things.  Finally, they told me that the order had been created but not entered into the system correctly so it had never gone through to the orders department.  They offered me a refund and told me that they'd send me an email when it was processed.  I never received an email.  When I tried to call customer services again today, they told me they couldn't find an order made with that card.  In the end, I had to call my bank, who told me that the money had just gone back onto my account.  I've ended up spending far more money on phone calls and bus fares (I actually went into the shop a couple of times) to get this sorted than I would have saved with the 15% which they had at the time.  Oh, and they cancelled my order of the Divine Night lipstick in the second order, despite the fact that it was showing as in stock when I ordered.  So, I swore about two hours ago that I'd never use Debenhams online again.  But the temptation of getting those couple of bits is still pulling at me... Oh, Asos has some of the Illamasqua blushes at £11.50.  I'm finding that pretty tempting as well.
That really sucks, it's why I dont buy my le mac stuff from debenhams anymore because they cant seem to put it up on their site correctly.

kerry-jane88

anyone getting any of the riri collection?

i just asked mac chat if it was launching online tomorrow she said it was secret information!

i know selfridges are getting it i just want to know what time it's going to show up on mac.

i was up at 6am looking for the hayley williams collab!

xfarrax

I'm working all day tomorrow gona be keeping my phone on me hahah and debit card so I can do it through there . I'm interested in both lipsticks and possibly bronzer...

Anitacska

The Ri-Ri collection is a pass for me again. I really couldn't care less about Rihanna and I've almost gone off make up, certainly Mac.

raych1984

The Debenhams 15% off event is now applicable to MAC, Tom Ford and Chanel
flower.gif

kerry-jane88

Got my riri brush and bag ordered :) Also just ordered the ubran decay anarchy palette from debenhams as Id been lusting after that and hoping it would become available over here. A dangerous day when im in bed in the dark making all these purchases!

mushroomteagirl

A dangerous day when im in bed in the dark making all these purchases!
Good call on the Anarchy palette, just ordered mine
smiles.gif
Just counting down the days till Naked 3 now!

Nothing for me from Rihanna, the only thing that slightly interested me was the Cockiness liner but as it's not actually rose gold I am going to skip.

rockin

Remington have a special offer on - Keratin Therapy hairdryer, straighteners and paddle brush set for £50 instead of £150 and free postage too.

http://uk.remington-europe.com/christmas-gifts/keratin-therapy-gift-set-k1000gp.html

Offer available from 9am to midnight, today only.

DeDeal available from 9am until midnight on Thursday 5th December 2013. Only available to purchase online, while stocks last.al available from 9am until midnight on Deal available from 9am until midnight on Thursday 5th December 2013. Only available to purchase online, while stocks last.Thursday 5th December 2013. Only available to purchase online, while stocks last.

mushroomteagirl

Ladies for those of you with Debenhams beauty cards it's best to check your point for any purchases in the past month have actually gone on your card. I put my beauty card details in on my first order and after that it was listed on the right hard side so i thought it was stored and all points would be added automatically. However i checked my statement just now to check how many points i'd be getting and they just weren't showing (either too low or not at all) so i just rang them and they are claiming that i didn't put my points ID in, anyway they are adding them manually now so you may need to give them a call too if yours are also messed up. Bit of a shambles!

MakeMeUp79

I noticed this as well! In fact I called them about my October statement cause £15 was missing. Said it would show with this month ... but nothing. So I called them again ... still waiting to see if it will be added.

pnfpn

I didn't get my statement till the very very end of Nov, normally I get them around 18-19th of the month.

Erinaceina

I'm going into town to get my stuff from the RiRi collection on Thursday. The bus fare is fare cheaper than paying for shipping (especially as I need to go in to buy groceries anyway)! I don't care at all about Rihanna herself, but I'm obsessed with fuchsia, so I'm definitely getting Pleasurebomb. I'm also interested in Bad Girl RiRi, but I really want to see how it looks on fair skin. There's so much stuff I want out of the permanent collection that I'm not going to go for something that's just meh. I've been thinking about buying a deep brown eyeliner and a glitzy gold shadow to do a Christmassy look (although I have more than my fair share of golds as it is). I can't afford to do that AND buy both of the RiRi lipsticks which I've got my eye on.

Having said that, I just ordered Illamasqua's Tremble blush from Asos today. With the current discount plus the 20% off voucher, it cost me £9.20 (usual price is £18.00), so I feel like it's a good deal. That's how I'm justifying it to myself, anyway. While my skin is fair and cool-toned, I've been having real problems with cool pink blushes like NARS Angelika lately. They're just looking frostbite purple-blue against my skin in winter, so I decided that of course what I needed to do was to look for some warmer pink blushes, in the hopes that they'd give me a nice glow instead. I've been wanting to try an Illamasqua blush for ages, and the discount seemed too good to miss out on.

rockin

I did rather well with the Pixi Alchemy eye palette. I had an email from Lookfantastic offering 15% discount and £1 postage with the code ELF.

I added the palette to my basket and entered the code ELF. Then I changed the postage to free postage (I didn't need it in a hurry so thought I'd save the £1 postage charge) and the total dropped to £2.95 plus a PayPal fee of 3p, making it £2.98! I went ahead, half expecting to get an email later saying there had been an error and they wouldn't be supplying it at that price, so I was very surprised when I got a dispatch email. It arrived this morning.

I was fancying the Laura Mercier eyeshadow palette. I don't suppose anyone knows if it is still available anywhere?

Erinaceina

I did rather well with the Pixi Alchemy eye palette. I had an email from Lookfantastic offering 15% discount and £1 postage with the code ELF.

I added the palette to my basket and entered the code ELF. Then I changed the postage to free postage (I didn't need it in a hurry so thought I'd save the £1 postage charge) and the total dropped to £2.95 plus a PayPal fee of 3p, making it £2.98! I went ahead, half expecting to get an email later saying there had been an error and they wouldn't be supplying it at that price, so I was very surprised when I got a dispatch email. It arrived this morning.

I was fancying the Laura Mercier eyeshadow palette. I don't suppose anyone knows if it is still available anywhere?
The LM palette seems to be a House of Fraser exclusive and I can't see it on the website anymore. However, if you have a HoF near you that stocks LM, they may still have it in stock. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Latest posts