UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

jennyap

I've had a reply from Debenhams about the new MAC collections "Hi Dawn, we're having some technical problems with these pages and we're working hard to fix them."

There is mascara showing on the Magnetic Nude page, but nothing else yet
Thanks for the update! I'd seen the mascara pop up there this morning, I'm not sure which was more frustrating, when there was nothing at all there or just one (unwanted) product LOL! Stalking continues...

Anitacska

My HoF order arrived today. I haven't had time to try anything out yet. Are the new collections on the counters already? Thinking about going to Guildford tomorrow to check out the rest of the collection. I'm thinking of getting the other MSF as well. Or maybe not, we shall see.

Happy stalking!
smiles.gif

rockin

I collected the few things I had ordered from HoF today, and I was surprised to find on opening the box just now that the eyeshadows are the 1.3g minis, not the 2g that it says on the MAC website. Maybe it says it on the forums here, but I hadn't kept up with them because I've been so busy lately.

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by rockin

The MAC collections are up on Debenhams' site now

Thanks! The site isn't loading for me on my PC, but managed to place my order on my phone. Got everything I wanted :)

rockin

Not sure I like the price, but it's certainly cheaper than buying the colours individually, plus there are lots of new colours http://www.temptalia.com/mac-eyeshadow-x15-neutral-eyeshadow-palettes-launch

IHughes

Plus there's something more appealing about making your own MAC palette even if it's more expensive, don't you think, lol

rockin

It's a good price, but a lot of money in one go, and expensive when you compare it to something like Urban Decay's or Too Faced's pre-built palettes.

Looks like there are 2 palettes, and that they will be permanent - definitely good starter palettes for people new to MAC who don't already have a ton of neutrals.

pnfpn

I think the price is good for mac. Is it definitely going to be £65? Any word on the UK release? Online, instore, maybe in department stores?
Yeah British Beauty Blogger had a post on it. £65, permanent and out here in March.

There is a warm variant and a cool variant.

rockin

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette is up on Debenhams' site, and it does say it's exclusive to them. It's £45. There are a couple of other new Too Faced items on there too.

I was able to get £15 off of it, as TopCashBack now have the option of getting your cashback paid into a Debenhams Gift Card. You request it and they send you a gift card with no money on it. You then go onto the TCB site and enter the giftcard number, to confirm you've received it, and they then put the money onto the card. Good idea really, as it saves the card getting intercepted in the post with money on it.

nikou

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette is up on Debenhams' site, and it does say it's exclusive to them.  It's £45.  There are a couple of other new Too Faced items on there too. I was able to get £15 off of it, as TopCashBack now have the option of getting your cashback paid into a Debenhams Gift Card.  You request it and they send you a gift card with no money on it.  You then go onto the TCB site and enter the giftcard number, to confirm you've received it, and they then put the money onto the card.  Good idea really, as it saves the card getting intercepted in the post with money on it.
Thank you for letting us know. £45 is a lot more than what I was hoping for. :/ I'm on the fence whether to buy it or not.

rockin

If it hadn't been for the Topcashback money I had on the gift card, I would have thought a lot longer about it too. It seems expensive when you compare it to the palettes/sets they brought out for Christmas, even if it does smell of chocolate.

toobusytostitch

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette is up on Debenhams' site, and it does say it's exclusive to them. It's £45. There are a couple of other new Too Faced items on there too.

I was able to get £15 off of it, as TopCashBack now have the option of getting your cashback paid into a Debenhams Gift Card. You request it and they send you a gift card with no money on it. You then go onto the TCB site and enter the giftcard number, to confirm you've received it, and they then put the money onto the card. Good idea really, as it saves the card getting intercepted in the post with money on it.
Thanks Dawn - I admit I think £45 is a lot for me too at the moment, but I managed to get it all off my points on my Beauty Card, so managed to justify it. I've been stalking the website for this, and strangely enough it didn't come up in the 'New Products' selections for me, either last night or this morning. It's there on the Too Faced tab though, so I got it :)

toobusytostitch

It's a good price, but a lot of money in one go, and expensive when you compare it to something like Urban Decay's or Too Faced's pre-built palettes.

Looks like there are 2 palettes, and that they will be permanent - definitely good starter palettes for people new to MAC who don't already have a ton of neutrals.
I agree with that, but will probably get it eventually. Though I certainly DON'T need any more palettes. I actually don't have many MAC eyeshadows yet, and certainly not many neutrals. I will be watching the reviews first though - I have a couple of the limited edition quartets that are not great quality.

dancewithme

If the eyeshadows swatch well I'll definitely be picking up the mac 15 shadow palette. I thought it would have been more expensive, and although I do have a lot of palettes, I'm starting to hit pan in a lot of the neutrals, so it kind of makes sense just to buy this! I'd like to start changing my mac palettes over to the new style, but I'm waiting until either they drop in price like they have in the US or until I'm next in the US to buy them.

Latest posts