UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We just got back from my parents'. I would have ordered True Chartreuse online, but MAC didn't give any other shipping option other than the fast one, and I worried that I wouldn't be home before it arrived, so I missed out on it. They think they're doing people a favour by giving everyone express delivery, but it doesn't help those who are away at relatives' for Christmas. I'm going to wait until either Debenhams or House Of Fraser get the collections before I order, so that I can get points and/or cashback. Does anyone know when they are expected to be available at either of these places online? I want a few pieces from Magnetic Nude and a couple of Huggable Lipcolours. True Chartreuse was the only thing I wanted from Punk Couture as dark lippies look pretty scary on me.

dancewithme

I hope everyone had a good Christmas.  We just got back from my parents'.  I would have ordered True Chartreuse online, but MAC didn't give any other shipping  option other than the fast one, and I worried that I wouldn't be home before it arrived, so I missed out on it.  They think they're doing people a favour by giving everyone express delivery, but it doesn't help those who are away at relatives' for Christmas.   I'm going to wait until either Debenhams or House Of Fraser get the collections before I order, so that I can get points and/or cashback.  Does anyone know when they are expected to be available at either of these places online?  I want a few pieces from Magnetic Nude and a couple of Huggable Lipcolours.  True Chartreuse was the only thing I wanted from Punk Couture as dark lippies look pretty scary on me.
To be honest, the fast shipping is an absolute pest - on friday my order was marked despatched by royal mail, yet on saturday it was marked as despatched by yodel, with a tracking number that still isn't recognised!

kerry-jane88

To be honest, the fast shipping is an absolute pest - on friday my order was marked despatched by royal mail, yet on saturday it was marked as despatched by yodel, with a tracking number that still isn't recognised!
Maybe you'll get lucky and theyll have shipped two parcels by mistake. I've had that happen with mac before!

charlotte366

I hope everyone had a good christmas ladies! I just wanted to mention that fragrence direct has loads of becca stuff very cheap if that interests anyone? Also I have signed up to the low buy thread and will prob be over there from now on. I took a good hard look at my spending habits triggers and weaknesses over christmas and I promised myself in 2014 that I would try to be a lot better from now on, as part of that I have unsubscribed from website newsletters etc and will only be visiting that thread on specktra to avoid enabling myself! I assessed my stash over christmas, listed some bits on ebay and have more to list next month, fingers crossed 2014 brings a happy healthy controlled stash that gets shown loads of love!

rockin

I've just found out that scentstore.co.uk has 50% off of some Guerlain products, including the Crazy Paris eyeshadow palette and some lipsticks etc from the Voilettes collection http://www.scentstore.co.uk/brands/g/guerlain/guerlain-cosmetics.html

xfarrax

Punk Couture will only be online and in Selfridges, so if you want anything from PC and aren't near a Selfridges, it might be better to buy online. I bought Punk Couture and Instigator lipsticks and the Autoerotique blush from Magnetic Nudes.  There was a fair amount of other stuff from MN which I was also interested in, but not enough to buy it without seeing it.  If it's not there by the time that I get to see it in store, then it's not the end of the world, although I'm wondering if I should go back and buy A Natural Flirt. Happy Christmas, everyone!
Let me know how you get on with autoerotique I'm tempted to get it but I havn't had much use from flaming chic from the last ED collection, it thought the texture was soo dry that I really had to rub my brush in to get product.

toobusytostitch

I've just found out that scentstore.co.uk has 50% off of some Guerlain products, including the Crazy Paris eyeshadow palette and some lipsticks etc from the Voilettes collection http://www.scentstore.co.uk/brands/g/guerlain/guerlain-cosmetics.html
Thanks - I got the eye palette :). Doing quite well on my no buy, mostly by not coming on here, lol! Might get some of the latest MAC when I can get points on purchase. Gave in to a couple of le Metier de Beaute bits on Beautybay sale though - couple of lighter lip pies and the Carnaby Street kaleidoscope.

Alisha1

My no-buy did not last long! I ended up ordering a Shu Uemura S-curler and the summer Meteorites primer and Terra Ora powder from Guerlains summer collection from the Selfridges sale! I just picked them up today and cannot wait to try them!

Did anyone else haul any makeup from the sales?

rockin

I'm still waiting for Debenhams to put the new MAC collections up. The pages are there, but the actual items aren't. I wanted to get bonus points for spending £35 or more.

jennyap

I'm still waiting for Debenhams to put the new MAC collections up. The pages are there, but the actual items aren't. I wanted to get bonus points for spending £35 or more.
Me too, I've keep refreshing the page and it's driving me crazy! Glad it's not just me. Should be ok on the bonus points though, that runs until the 26th.

xfarrax

Thinking about picking up silver dawn mes, already picked up a natural flirt and it's beaut!! Anyone picked up silver dawn yet? Views?

rockin

Debenhams are also teasing me with pictures of the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, yet it's not showing as available yet.

xfarrax

Debenhams are also teasing me with pictures of the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, yet it's not showing as available yet.
Yh I'm waiting for that baby to drop too!!! I keep googling it everyday in hope it's shows up on some uk site lol

rockin

Yh I'm waiting for that baby to drop too!!! I keep googling it everyday in hope it's shows up on some uk site lol

It's showing on this page http://www.debenhams.com/beauty but if you click the link it goes to other Too Faced stuff and not that. Notice that it says 'exclusive' so it looks like this might be the only place we'll be able to get it, unless it just means they'll be getting it before anywhere else does.

I have asked Debenhams about the MAC collections not showing up, and they've said they'll look into it.

rockin

I've had a reply from Debenhams about the new MAC collections "Hi Dawn, we're having some technical problems with these pages and we're working hard to fix them."

There is mascara showing on the Magnetic Nude page, but nothing else yet

Latest posts