UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

How weird that 4 of the shades aren't eyesafe! FFS it's an EYESHADOW palette!
smash.gif
I'll still probably get it as it's very pretty.
I'm wondering if "not intended for the immediate eye area" actually means not for use on the waterline or in the inner corner, perhaps? Otherwise why sell them as eyeshadows?

pnfpn

IMO, the eye safe thing is just FDA being numpties and UD's way to get around it and be able to sell it in the US.

rockin

Hi PeachTwist, good to see you again :)

I've just opened the Debenhams Beauty Club magazine I got in the post today, and it says that the Urban Decay Electric palette will land in store and online on 1st April. It will be £38.

surfroxy

Just noticed that FoF is up on Debenhams. It's not on the main Mac page, but in the new arrivals bit.
Aah thank you so much for this. Just ordered two lippies. Got a bit confused by the skin finishes and which one was which as they didn't name them. But I think I would rather go and look at them in person... I have an older version of Stereo Rose but this one looks a little lighter and I kinda like it...

kerry-jane88

Aah thank you so much for this. Just ordered two lippies. Got a bit confused by the skin finishes and which one was which as they didn't name them. But I think I would rather go and look at them in person... I have an older version of Stereo Rose but this one looks a little lighter and I kinda like it...
I've found with debenhams, if the item isnt named by shade, add it to your basket and the shade name should show up in your shopping cart.

Anitacska

I popped to the counter today to see if I can choose my Perfect Topping, and they were very helpful, but none of them had much purple in them, so I didn't get one in the end. I already have one without much purple, so no point in bothering.

surfroxy

I've found with debenhams, if the item isnt named by shade, add it to your basket and the shade name should show up in your shopping cart.
You are a genius!! Thank you! I've never noticed this before!
I popped to the counter today to see if I can choose my Perfect Topping, and they were very helpful, but none of them had much purple in them, so I didn't get one in the end. I already have one without much purple, so no point in bothering. 
I guess mineral cosmetics have their drawbacks too - shame they can't be a little more similar - the same named product can swatch so differently. Hope you manage to find one with more purple soon.

Anitacska

I guess mineral cosmetics have their drawbacks too - shame they can't be a little more similar - the same named product can swatch so differently. Hope you manage to find one with more purple soon.
Thanks. I don't know if I will bother tbh, I don't think the difference would be that much on the skin, and I don't really have time to go from counter to counter to find one. I might check out HoF in Guildford next week if they still have some. By the way, the Kingston counter had 30+ Stereo Roses and at least 20 PTs. So clearly there isn't a shortage, lol.

Sophiephoebe1

I popped into my mac counter today at Debenhams to have another look at this collection, I picked up another lipstick and I am also debating whether to go back and pick up one of the blushes … especially while there is 10% off!

jennyap

Went to my counter (House of Fraser) yesterday to look at all the new stuff, it has been completely revamped/layout changed and is much more accessible, so yay for that. I was happy with my FOF picks (HH, SD, DD) - the only other thing that tempted me was Stereo Rose. The new Mineralize ls/lg look really good, glad they're perm so I can take my time choosing. Also saw the cool 15 palette - didn't see the warm, was probably being used. The cool was completely untouched at that point. It's so gorgeous, I'm going to have to have it. Was planning to get Naked 3 but I think this will take its place.

IHughes

I LOVE the mineralized lipstick formula, or at least the older colours they had, I have Lady At Play and Dreaminess and I love the formula and colours. I've got too many lippies though so I won't be getting any yet!

surfroxy

I just caved and got PT and PP. I missed out on the Hourglass Palette - don't think I will ever get over this so thought I deserved a treat! I wish they would re-release it. Randomly - has anyone had any problems with the Naked 3 palette? My pans are all rather wonky and at an angle to the base of the tin - I don't want to push them in as I think I would just end up scraping the shadows. I like the look of the MAC palettes but wish the pans were interchangeable for when they're used up.

ghopkins91

I like the look of the MAC palettes but wish the pans were interchangeable for when they're used up.
I don't have that problem with my Naked 3, though 1 shade (Liar) seems to have considerably less product in it than the others but I presume its the weighting of it so they put less? Like with MAC pigments..

amyg

I just caved and got PT and PP. I missed out on the Hourglass Palette - don't think I will ever get over this so thought I deserved a treat! I wish they would re-release it. Randomly - has anyone had any problems with the Naked 3 palette? My pans are all rather wonky and at an angle to the base of the tin - I don't want to push them in as I think I would just end up scraping the shadows. I like the look of the MAC palettes but wish the pans were interchangeable for when they're used up.
One of the pans in my Naked 3 (Burnout, I believe) is glued in wonky. Hmm...

Anitacska

You can never have too many lipsticks, hehe!
I think you can! I've pretty much stopped buying at the beginning of last year because I have so many, I'll never finish even one of them before they go off. Some are now 5-6 years old and still fine, but they won't be forever. I'd say too many starts around 100, I have waaaaay more than that.

lovesongx

I like the look of the MAC palettes but wish the pans were interchangeable for when they're used up.

I depotted my Naked 3 palette and a few of the pans practically jumped out without any encouragement. They didn't seem secured very well at all.

amyg

My local MAC counter is holding Phlox Garden and Perfect Topping for me! Way too excited to pick them up :)