UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

kerry-jane88

Mac chat sucks sometimes :/

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Fabienne. How may I assist you?
kerry: hello! i have a question about an item
Fabienne: Hi Kerry, how may I help?
kerry: the pro palette with 15 pre inserted colours that comes in warm neutral or cool neutral
kerry: when will that be launching in the uk>
Fabienne: Let me check for you.
Fabienne: We don't have a confirmed launch date as yet, but it is due early this year.
kerry: id heard march?
Fabienne: I can confirm that it will not be March.
kerry: so theyre coming after march?
Fabienne: It will be sometime after MARCH.
kerry: ok
kerry: are they at the mac pro store in london already?
Fabienne: No, they have not been released in the UK as yet.
kerry: do you know what the availability will be like, if they are online only or if they will be on counter>
Fabienne: I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like they will be released initially in MAC stores, and then later in some of our other locations.

Anitacska

Mac chat sucks sometimes :/

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Fabienne. How may I assist you?
kerry: hello! i have a question about an item
Fabienne: Hi Kerry, how may I help?
kerry: the pro palette with 15 pre inserted colours that comes in warm neutral or cool neutral
kerry: when will that be launching in the uk>
Fabienne: Let me check for you.
Fabienne: We don't have a confirmed launch date as yet, but it is due early this year.
kerry: id heard march?
Fabienne: I can confirm that it will not be March.
kerry: so theyre coming after march?
Fabienne: It will be sometime after MARCH.
kerry: are they at the mac pro store in london already?
Fabienne: No, they have not been released in the UK as yet.
kerry: do you know what the availability will be like, if they are online only or if they will be on counter>
Fabienne: I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like they will be released initially in MAC stores, and then later in some of our other locations.
I saw the palettes in House of Fraser today!

ghopkins91

This may be a silly question, but are the pans in the pre-filled palettes removable like when you make your own? So could you rearrange them, switch shades etc? xx

pnfpn

This may be a silly question, but are the pans in the pre-filled palettes removable like when you make your own? So could you rearrange them, switch shades etc? xx
Nope, they come fixed as they are.

BY THE WAY Sephora USA now ships to the UK. £10 delivery on orders over £75 So far NARS and Hourglass aren't available, dunno what else isn't.

Alisha1

Nope, they come fixed as they are.

BY THE WAY Sephora USA now ships to the UK. £10 delivery on orders over £75 So far NARS and Hourglass aren't available, dunno what else isn't.
Ah thanks for letting us know! I hope they release one of their pantone or disney collections soon!

pnfpn

Ah thanks for letting us know! I hope they release one of their pantone or disney collections soon!
There won't be anymore Disney collabs but the Pantone one is due out in March or April. My friend told me they don't sell very well so you shouldn't miss out on anything.

rockin

Don't forget if you're spending over £75 you'll become liable for import duty and a Post Office handling charge of £8.

charlotte366

Quote:Originally Posted by rockin

Don't forget if you're spending over £75 you'll become liable for import duty and a Post Office handling charge of £8.

I think you are paying the customs charges at source in the £10 from what people are saying, some suppliers do this to take away uncertainity, this is the impression Sephora are giving when asked. I also think they are using courier shipping, so no post office fee. But we won't know for sure until the first few orders start arriving!

Erinaceina

FoF is out in stores this week, Debenhams have 10% of all makeup, and now Final Cut is finally available on the NARS website... and I'm broke. The universe hates me. ;)

kerry-jane88

FoF is out in stores this week, Debenhams have 10% of all makeup, and now Final Cut is finally available on the NARS website... and I'm broke.  The universe hates me.  ;)
Im skipping most of the new stuff, my funds are limited! Other stuff to by that takes priority. I would like to see the mac 15 palette in person though.

ghopkins91

FoF is out in stores this week, Debenhams have 10% of all makeup, and now Final Cut is finally available on the NARS website... and I'm broke.  The universe hates me.  ;)
I feel your pain - I'm in the middle of a self imposed 100 day spending ban, FoF was my only exception :'( damn you Debenhams!

rockin

xsparkage has a review of the new Urban Decay Electric palette http://www.xsparkage.com/new-urban-decay-electric-palette-review/

as does Temptalia http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-electric-pressed-pigment-palette-review-photos-swatches

Erinaceina

Just after my last post, I started to make a list of all the makeup I really want so I could narrow it down. Somehow, in doing so, I managed to knock my drink over onto my laptop. It's a complete write-off. I'm in the final months of my writing my PhD thesis, so I can't be without a laptop for more than a couple of days. My insurance should cover it, but I have to buy the new computer before they pay - plus I'm worried that they'll find some reason not to pay. Needless to say, I'm even more broke than before, and I could kick myself. I think I'm going to spend some time this evening when I'm not working to go through my stash and dig out anything that I don't wear so I can B2M it for the FoF lipsticks.

Anitacska

xsparkage has a review of the new Urban Decay Electric palette http://www.xsparkage.com/new-urban-decay-electric-palette-review/

as does Temptalia http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-electric-pressed-pigment-palette-review-photos-swatches
How weird that 4 of the shades aren't eyesafe! FFS it's an EYESHADOW palette!
smash.gif
I'll still probably get it as it's very pretty.