UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

lxvefool

Hi everyone, surprised to see that people aren't seeing FOF on the MAC UK site. I ordered from there yesterday evening and everything was also still in stock this morning (apart from Heavenly Hybrid). Maybe there's something wrong with the site?

rockin

I'm surprised more hasn't sold out as well. Either MAC have actually got plenty of stock this time, or people are assuming collections are always added at the start of the month so they haven't checked the site and seen it yet. The 159 brush was already sold out when I ordered yesterday.

Sophiephoebe1

Hi everyone, surprised to see that people aren't seeing FOF on the MAC UK site. I ordered from there yesterday evening and everything was also still in stock this morning (apart from Heavenly Hybrid). Maybe there's something wrong with the site?
Wow, that is surprising. I'm glad I didn't order offline for this collection though. I picked up one lipstick from selfridges and then I'm going to get anything else I want when its released in Debenhams.

rockin

My order arrived this morning. Phlox Garden is so pretty! I haven't tried the lipsticks yet, but I'm loving Chartreuse Bouquet and Lily-White pigments. Lily-White will be great as a highlighter.

rockin

Wayne Goss says the MAC warm and cool big palettes are available now. I can't see them on the website though?

kerry-jane88

Wayne Goss says the MAC warm and cool big palettes are available now.  I can't see them on the website though?
Lol maybe available to him but reckon he's jumped the gun there. Can't see them? Maybe they'll go up tomorrow. You ggunna get them?

rockin

I am thinking of getting the 'cool' palette, depending on the price. I believe each shadow will work out a lot cheaper than buying them individually plus a palette for them, though.

Maybe they are available on Pro already, and that's where he got his.

kerry-jane88

I am thinking of getting the 'cool' palette, depending on the price.  I believe each shadow will work out a lot cheaper than buying them individually plus  a palette for them, though.  Maybe they are available on Pro already, and that's where he got his.
Same here. Ah yeah probably pro first. Mac chat tomorrow me thinks!

rockin

Amazon have the Enrapture Jumbo Waver and Totem Hair Styler for £22.80 each as today's Deal Of The Day. They also qualify for free Supersaver delivery - bargain!

Anitacska

So has A Fantasy of Flowers been released on the counters yet? I was going to check it out today, but couldn't make it. Or is it next week?