UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Sophiephoebe1

On the UK site, on the bottom left it says live chat/email an artist. When you press it, it automatically takes you to email an artist but then on the left you can press chat live
smiles.gif
Thanks for that! I thought i'd ask the same question on when its released to see what they say to me, and this is what they said:

The FANTASY FLOWER COLLECTION should be launched on the first Thursday of March on the High Street, collection then usually get launched a week before on the MAC UK website.

Sophie: I was told that it was being released on 20th Feb?

Ok we have not had any confirmed dates as of yet.

How can they not know when its being released?! To me thats just blatant lies!
rants.gif

ghopkins91

Thanks for that! I thought i'd ask the same question on when its released to see what they say to me, and this is what they said:

The FANTASY FLOWER COLLECTION should be launched on the first Thursday of March on the High Street, collection then usually get launched a week before on the MAC UK website.

Sophie: I was told that it was being released on 20th Feb?

Ok we have not had any confirmed dates as of yet.

How can they not know when its being released?! To me thats just blatant lies!
rants.gif
Its a bit ridiculous, I'm sure they know! If you browse the MAC site, you get an occasional pop-up of the FoF advert and it says the fantasy unfolds on the 20/02.. hmm..

Sophiephoebe1

Its a bit ridiculous, I'm sure they know! If you browse the MAC site, you get an occasional pop-up of the FoF advert and it says the fantasy unfolds on the 20/02.. hmm..
I'll have a browse then! I can't work out why they told you and not me, unless you had a nice person to chat too, hehe! I had all of the "Sign up to alerts and watch the mac facebook page" blah blah blah

Erinaceina

I have just tweeted Selfridges asking if FOF will be released on 20th Feb and they said that they have no release information yet (yeah right, haha)
I'm unsure whether to make a trip to Selfridges now, I don't want a wasted trip on Thursday! Sorry to keep going on about this but, is the 20th the online release or in store?
I think people have already answered, but I'll lay out what little I have to say. When I chatted with MAC, what I posted before was pretty much the only info they had. I presume from that and from prior experience that FoF will be up on the Selfridges website whenever it releases online on the UK MAC website (I think that was what happened with Archie's Girls). I don't know quite what this means for in-store release for Selfridges. As for the confusing info from MAC chat... well, while they always try to be helpful, they don't always seem to know what's going on.

xfarrax

Selfridges are selling it this Thursday in store. Should probably be up I their website I reckon before that or on the day, think I'm Gona nip to selfridges so I can have a quick swatch of everything and they normally have a huge amount of stock.

Sophiephoebe1

Selfridges are selling it this Thursday in store. Should probably be up I their website I reckon before that or on the day, think I'm Gona nip to selfridges so I can have a quick swatch of everything and they normally have a huge amount of stock.
Good idea. I'll keep an eye on the site to see if it's up on there and then I might give them a ring and see. If it is released then i'll go. I'll post on here once I know for sure :)

rockin

An Urban Decay pressed pigment palette in bright colours on the way http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-electric-palette-coming-soon

Marvelle

Any ideas when FOF will be on the MAC site? Its the first collection i've been interested in in a while! I thought it might have been today but I guess not :(

kerry-jane88

[@]Marvelle[/@] [@]MACaddict1234[/@] if it's a Selfridges exclusive then it is just at selfridges for now. If it's anything like riri holiday then it should be on the mac website on Tuesday and then open release by next Thursday.

MACaddict1234

thanks @kerry-jane88 luckily its just been added to the website now :D I've ordered the Dreaming Dahlia and Snapdragon lipsticks, the blush in petal power and the Stereo Rose MSF :D

Marvelle

Yay, just did my order! I only got Perfect Topping, nothing else really appealed in the end! I also bought myself a pro palette and some permanent line eyeshadows. Very excited to get my first black box in a while :)

ghopkins91

Ooh I've filled up my basket online - really want to wait for Debenhams but I can't resist! I've only been into MAC for about a year now and this is the first collection I've paid any attention to now that I've got my head around all the permanents haha! Very excited :)

dancewithme

I only ordered stereo rose and dreaming dahlia from fof. I really did swither whether to order anything at all, but I think these will make a nice fresh face for spring.

rockin

I was going to wait for Debenhams, but have just ordered from MAC instead - Dreaming Dahlia, Heavenly Hybrid, Lily White, Chartreuse Bouquet and Phlox.

Latest posts