[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

Ascella

Just found this photo of a couple of things from the upcoming collections.
The lipstick is Soft Lust, the green/golden shadow is Tectonic, the rosy pigment is Revved-up, and I guess the MSF is Gold Spill. Unfortunately there were no info about the lipglasses, my guess is that they are from Flashtronic.

macpb1.jpg

Source: http://www.veckorevyn.com/beauty/lis...nytt/index.xml

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
Just found this photo of a couple of things from the upcoming collections.
The lipstick is Soft Lust, the green/golden shadow is Melange, the rosy pigment is Revved-up, and I guess the MSF is Gold Spill. Unfortunately there were no info about the lipglasses, my guess is that they are from Flashtronic.

There's no "Melange" MES listed to be released in the Flashtronic collection, but it sure does look like one of the new veining MES
hmm.gif
... could it be Tectronic?

Ascella

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
There's no "Melange" MES listed to be released in the Flashtronic collection, but it sure does look like one of the new veining MES
hmm.gif

Hmm, you are absolutely right, I was just translating what stands on that source page w/o paying attention.
Yepp, yellow, lime and brown looks just like Tectonic...

clwkerric

I am REALLY looking forward to these collections! And my bday is in August! YAY!!! More pigments and eye shadows! WOO HOO!
smiles.gif

Trashionista

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Actually I know no one wants it but I hope Shimpagne is released again
*hides from flying tomatos* because I never got a chance to get it and I still really need it.
smiles.gif

Rushmetal sounds really metallic-y. Oh and why do the feather lashes have to be Pro only? =(

HAHAHAHA I feel the same way about Porcelain Pink, which I know everyone hates. LMMFAO@hiding from flying tomatos.

Yummmmmm@bottom lashes. I can't wait!

nausea

me too! :ilike:

im totaly inlove with my porcelain pink..it so... angellic!
i wonder why everyone hates it so bad..
i use it daily, and if mac ever release it again,
im buyin backup for lifetime
cheerleader.gif

starangel2383

Re: Mac - Painterly - August 07

ooo! i think i want to get greensmoke and indianwood from from their swatches, the others dont thrill me as much.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
hmm.gif
... could it be Tectronic?

melange is the term for the veining in the mineralize eyeshadows.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
melange is the term for the veining in the mineralize eyeshadows.

"A Melange" means A MIX in French.
smiles.gif

I guess it is just because the veining are all mixed into one another.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
doll lash aka plush lash looks so cool.i cant wait for that.

i asked about the matte 2 collection being perm but they all said they have no idea and most likely not.you guys know mac with their le items.

Thanks. Now I'm looking forward to that mascara & I know I have to save up for the Matte 2 col. because most likely I'll have to buy them at once if they are LE.

shellybells82

I LOVE the MAs at the nearest MAC store. Today, when I was in for Flashtronic, they started tell me all about the upcoming collections. Well, they were all getting so excited talking about it, they pulled it out of the back and we all started playing. The feather lashes are gorgeous. I played with 'Racy' from In 3D and love the packaging. The paint pots are really awesome, played with 2 or 3 of those. Looked at some shadows & stuff. And they started tell me all about this years holiday sets, yes, in July. They told me "there will be some diamonds and pearls on brushes this winter".
clap.gif
So exciting. I just had to share.
clap.gif

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellybells82
And they started tell me all about this years holiday sets, yes, in July. They told me "there will be some diamonds and pearls on brushes this winter".
clap.gif
clap.gif

Wow, that sounds amazing. If it weren't for the fact that I already have every MAC brush I need, I would actually be looking forward to these.

That aside, I think MAC's LE collections are wearing off on me - right now I only see the need to get maybe one item each from Flashtronic and Painterly.

TRUEFASHIONISTA

I LOVE the MAs at the nearest MAC store. Today, when I was in for Flashtronic, they started tell me all about the upcoming collections. Well, they were all getting so excited talking about it, they pulled it out of the back and we all started playing. The feather lashes are gorgeous. I played with 'Racy' from In 3D and love the packaging. The paint pots are really awesome, played with 2 or 3 of those. Looked at some shadows & stuff. And they started tell me all about this years holiday sets, yes, in July. They told me "there will be some diamonds and pearls on brushes this winter".
clap.gif
clap.gif
[
/quote]
be still my heart! *faints*
eyelove.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
clap.gif
clap.gif
[
/quote]

Quote:

be still my heart! *faints*
eyelove.gif

Awwww yay the first info for the holiday sets!! I'm DYING to know what brushes the sets will have!! I need to save money from now!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEFASHIONISTA

Awwww yay the first info for the holiday sets!! I'm DYING to know what brushes the sets will have!! I need to save money from now!!

I'm excited about the "unknown" 2007 holiday sets, too. I was at the Destin, FL, MAC counter 8/3/07 and the MUA started telling me how excited I was going to be when the Holiday sets come out -- But would not give up any information. But I wasn't too bummed....I was in there to get some paint pots and in 3D.

So, today I excitedly have been playing with Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly and 3D this weekend.

I ran all my errands this morning and am now sitting here typing with a different look on each eye and a different MSF on each cheek....
smiles.gif

Chrystia

The holiday set sounds AMAZING. One of the trainers here in the midwest happened to be around recently was saying that this years holiday is one of the best yet.

On another note...she also said that she thinks that they may cut back on some of the paint tubes. She said they will likely keep the top sellers, but cut some of the less popular shades.She said they do plan on extending the paint pots in the long run too. Which naturally had me going through the paint collection to make sure I was stocked up. But I thought I'd share what I was told

KAIA

All I know about the Holiday set, is the name.. "LUXE '07" .. well that name for the pearls and diamonds it makes sense..