[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbismuth9
The paint pot looks like a fluidline.
I hope that they won't dry too fast! At least the tube don't dry too fast!

I totally agree!

I am so hoping that Rushmetal has some good pigments that are original looking colors. I am still praying and hoping for a metallic blue/green. Like parrot in a pigment!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
clap.gif
I am soooooo EXCITED about these collections.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I will be totally broke, but at least I'll look good.:cartwheel: :cartwheel:

I couldn't agree more!
smiles.gif

lipshock

Wow, this Flashtronic collection is making me forget all about C-Shock to be honest. It's so beautiful and bronzey.
smiles.gif

panther27

cheerleader.gif
ABSOLUTELY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I really think that these will be released in July sometime as my MUA said.And also Aug.6th is on a Monday and aren't the collections released on counters such as Macy's on Thursdays (except for Barbie)?
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

charismaticlime

MAC Flashtronic Mineralize Skinfinish

Northern Light: a mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining.
Gold Spill: a pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl.
Global Glow: a mid-tone brown with gold pearl.

DAMMMNNNN I WANT THEM ALL!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
MAC Flashtronic Mineralize Skinfinish

Northern Light: a mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining.
Gold Spill: a pink peach with warm brown and cream pearl.
Global Glow: a mid-tone brown with gold pearl.

DAMMMNNNN I WANT THEM ALL!

I am all there too!

I might get only one shadow, but not sure. I usually am not happy with MAC shadows in the last few years.

syrene78

These are the nicest things I have ever seen!!!
I wonder what the pink and brown (that seems lilac a bit) look like on the skin! I need swacthes!
How can we wait until July???
weeping.gif

Where all the money for the numerous back ups come from???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeuplovingal
Someone on Makeup Alley just posted this link for info on Flashtronic. Color descriptions of the collection plus a pic. Make sure you enlarge the pics, too!

http://www.product-girl.com/2007/05/...lashtronic.php

Looks awesome! I want all the eyeshadows and skinfinishes!!

scarletmaeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
ok.. I dont know if these are completly correct for the us but here is what I have found as a list for release dates

6/14 - C Shock
7/20 - Novel Twist
8/6 - Flashtronic
8/6 - Rushmetal
8/13 - Painterly
9/10 - Smoke Signals
9/10 - Blue Storm
9/10 - In 3D
10/8 - Matte 2
10/8 - New Lashes & Plushlash

I am a little confused. I thought the Paint pots are coming out with Novel Twist- which is the LE Nordies collection. Is there another set coming out with Painterly later in August? and will these paint pots be the same or different colors than the NT collection... and just once more for effect- Where are the fluidlines??? Help i'm confused
hmm.gif

ExquisiteImages

The paint pots came out with the Novel Twist Nordstrom Collection and will be released at all other MAC counters/freestanding stores in August. I believe it will the same colors as Nordies.

cno64

It looks like a long, fun, expensive summer ..
<Sigh of happy resignation.>
I wish MAC would put out a bunch of new pigments early every summer, like they did last June with "She Shines."
That was FUN!
Expensive, but fun ...

nausea

Re: Blue Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbouska
What Is This Collection About? Wasnt There A Pigment Called Blue Storm?

no, blue storm is a whole other collection due to september..and we have no info about it yet. well.. other than its name.
this thread involves several collections..as listed in topic
u can read about each one here : http://www.specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=250

AudreyNicole

Re: Blue Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nausea
no, blue storm is a whole other collection due to september..and we have no info about it yet. well.. other than its name.
this thread involves several collections..as listed in topic
u can read about each one here : http://www.specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=250

Actually, there was a pigment called Blue Storm. It was discontinued a little bit ago. I am so anxious to hear more about this collection, as I am a sucker for blues...

styrch

Quote:
Actually, there was a pigment called Blue Storm.

I believe it is still lurking around some CCOs too.

allan_willb

hi guys, i just came back from basic training and a girl who was assisting our trainer is also an artist who gets to try out all of the new mac products before they release them. Get feed back to see if they should release it or not and so fourth. I cant remember what they call her but there is a term.Maybe something like a new product tester?But she had 2 new things so show us and she wasnt supposed to.

Doll Lash

and

Strobe Liquid

she said shes pretty sure that doll lash is the working name for plushlash.But I opened it and wanted to see the brush and none of our mascaras have a brush anything like this one.It is very hard to explain but it has a football tip but at the bottom of the brush its flat.so kinda similar to mascara x but the bottom is flat and not rounded.But this mascara brush is one of the biggest i have seen.its also flat on both sides of the brush along with the football tip.but its BIG.she said it really gives that doll looking affect.She said she loves it and since she got it she uses it every single day.

strobe liquid was very sheer but with the light shimmer that strobe cream has.i swatched it on my arm and it started seperating after a minute or 2...it didnt smell good either.I dont think that one is comming out.

but doll lash aka plush lash looks so cool.i cant wait for that.

i asked about the matte 2 collection being perm but they all said they have no idea and most likely not.you guys know mac with their le items.