[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
The shadows look awesome, it looks like there's actually veining in them this time?

yep ive heard the eyeshadows will be swirly
greengrin.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
Just wanted to share my discovery! I found this pic on ebay today:

35_12.JPG

The seller ("my-nannies-attic" is the seller's name) mentions receiving a large shipment of sample items. I think those must the new MSF shadows! Woo-hoo! Not sure about the smaller shadows below, or the blushes above, or the MSF, but anyway maybe ya'll can figure it out!

*Dies, is resurrected and dies again*

Could those fluidline-like containers in the left be some of the new paint pots???? They sure look like the descriptions I saw for the ones from Novel Twist:

Painterly - Nude beige (Cream)
Indianwood - Metallic antique bronze (Frost)
Artifact - Dark burgundy with red pearlized pigments (Frost)
Delft - Deep teal with gold pearlized pigmens (Frost)
Stringalone - Warm mid-tone brown (Cream) (LE)
Stray Grey - Gray mauve (Cream) (LE)

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
*Dies, is resurrected and dies again*

Could those fluidline-like containers in the left be the new paint pots???? They sure look like the descriptions I saw for the ones from Novel Twist:

Painterly - Nude beige (Cream)
Indianwood - Metallic antique bronze (Frost)
Artifact - Dark burgundy with red pearlized pigments (Frost)
Delft - Deep teal with gold pearlized pigmens (Frost)
Stringalone - Warm mid-tone brown (Cream) (LE)
Stray Grey - Gray mauve (Cream) (LE)

nah i think they're the Tendertones lip balms

lemurian

What are the items in the center of the above pic along with the mineral shadows? In my imagination they're natural MSF concealers :p Does anyone know for sure?

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
What are the items in the center of the above pic along with the mineral shadows? In my imagination they're natural MSF concealers :p Does anyone know for sure?

I was wondering the same thing.
hmm.gif

nausea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
The shadows look awesome, it looks like there's actually veining in them this time? The MSF looks kind of blah though (if it's even a new color because it kinda looks like Shimpagne), I hope the other colors will be more exciting! Anyone have any idea what the neutral-colored stuff next to the shadows is??

maybe is the new matte shadows that suppose to be happening later

(the msf is indid - blah- looks more like shooting star to me; enough with them bronzers already. give us some blushers! )

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
Flashtronic is supposed to come out August 6th.
greengrin.gif

That's too loooooonng of a wait for me, but my wallet likes to think otherwise
lol.gif

saturnine11

Quote:
greengrin.gif

yay finally a collection that comes out on my birthday
smiles.gif
and a fairly big birthday (20th!) so hopefully that means someone will be lovely and buy me pretty mac things.

user79

YAAAYYY that sounds hot...new MSFs and new piggies...I just hope the pigments are not various shades of pink, purple and blues again!!!

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
That's too loooooonng of a wait for me, but my wallet likes to think otherwise
lol.gif

hahahaha..yeah me and my wallet feel the same way. XD

coachkitten

MAC has some great stuff coming out in the next few months. I am going to need to open a new savings account just for my mac stuff.
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
MAC has some great stuff coming out in the next few months. I am going to need to open a new savings account just for my mac stuff.
smiles.gif

I think I need to find a 2nd job. LOL.

EmbalmerBabe

I tried looking for that auction on Ebay with no luck,even with a completed auction search.
Does anyone know how to find it so we can read the description,or there was'nt one?

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
Just wanted to share my discovery! I found this pic on ebay today:

35_12.JPG

The seller ("my-nannies-attic" is the seller's name) mentions receiving a large shipment of sample items. I think those must be the new MSF shadows! Woo-hoo! Not sure about the smaller shadows below, or the blushes above, or the MSF, but anyway maybe ya'll can figure it out!

i belive that those are the msf shadows well the swirly looking ones (6 of them) and the other large shadows are something else thats coming out this year called a highlight and contour kit, as far as i know were bringing back old large shadows such as spice (maybe under new names) and packing two of them (dark and light one) for contouring and highlighting, thier will be kits for lighter to dark skin tones. I don't know what else they will have in them besides two large shadows.

MACHOMULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
i belive that those are the msf shadows well the swirly looking ones (6 of them) and the other large shadows are something else thats coming out this year called a highlight and contour kit, as far as i know were bringing back old large shadows such as spice (maybe under new names) and packing two of them (dark and light one) for contouring and highlighting, thier will be kits for lighter to dark skin tones. I don't know what else they will have in them besides two large shadows.

Do you think that the large colorful ones above are blushes?

panther27

Quote:
greengrin.gif

My MA told me the MSFs will be released in early July and I noticed that August 6th is the release date for Flashtronic on the Australia Specktra forum and that all the other collections are released in the US earlier than Australia.
hmm.gif
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

bbarrelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
My MA told me the MSFs will be released in early July and I noticed that August 10th is the release date for Flashtronic on the Australia Specktra forum and that all the other collections are released in the US earlier than Australia.
hmm.gif
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

Yep, we're about a month ahead of the Australia release dates and I was told also by MAC Pro customer service that the new pigments with Rushmetal are being released in July so I bet we get them first of second Thursday of July. I also just heard Rushmetal includes 4 LE metallic lipsticks. I'm saving my money for Flashtronic and Rushmetal....they sounds awesome!

Sophia84

The Rushmetal collection with the pigments will be like last year's She Shines right??

That means that Europe will get it sooner than the US like it happened last year? I remember we got it much earlier, 15 June in Greece.