[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
YAAAYYY that sounds hot...new MSFs and new piggies...I just hope the pigments are not various shades of pink, purple and blues again!!!

or green gold and reddish brown. :/

Janice

I'm pretty confident the release dates I posted in other places (upcoming collections, and on the calendar) for the new releases are Australian release dates. I'll update with US launch dates when I get them, if these are indeed for Australia.

hb21

I've not got any MSFs yet so I'm looking forward to those. The eyeshadows that are coming out with them sound like they should be good as well!

gabi1129

the new msf's and pigments are goin to make me spend all of my money! i must begin to save up now, or else i 'll have to make a decision between, textbooks or makeup!

syrene78

I remember a while ago (about 6 months ago) my MA at the saying that a lot of the large e/s were going to come back.
They will re-release the pro palette for those too.
I wonder if those won't be Pro only after the the collection comes out, as he said that the colour are mostly artists' colors but he seemed very excited about these.
Lately, I spoke with the assistant manager of the Pro store regarding the MFSs and which ones could come back...
She said that she doesn't ever see Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose or Petticoat coming back as they didn't sell out so quickly.
However, she wouldn't be surprised that New Vegas would!!!
I didn't know about the 3 new MSFs then.
She added that New Vegas could come back with a different name too!
So, let's hope!
If it isn't this time as it sounds like we will have new ones (?), then, maybe next time?
smiles.gif

galvanizer

Aw, New Vegas wasn't too special ~ just sheer gold shimmer. If it had a little more ivory/golden champagne tint to it, I'd be more happy (returned mine).
I am dying to see the new ones... I am hoping for new colours too.

eulchen

i was hoping for something intense pink along the lines of petticoat... so i can use it as a blusher...
ssad.gif

hb21

I'm hoping for something pink as well. Hopefully we'll find out soon what they are going to be. I can't wait to hear what shades the eyeshadows will be either.

mezzamy

credit goes to HOTasFCUK for finding these on ebay!!!

i posted these in the other thread for those who couldnt view the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
for those of you who cannot see the images:

Off The Radar
5c7f_1.JPG

Gold Mode

6811_1.JPG

HOTasFCUK

I just can't wait until we get more info & descriptions!!!!! This could be a very promising MAC year for me!!!!!!

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbismuth9
I remember a while ago (about 6 months ago) my MA at the saying that a lot of the large e/s were going to come back.
They will re-release the pro palette for those too.
I wonder if those won't be Pro only after the the collection comes out, as he said that the colour are mostly artists' colors but he seemed very excited about these.
Lately, I spoke with the assistant manager of the Pro store regarding the MFSs and which ones could come back...
She said that she doesn't ever see Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose or Petticoat coming back as they didn't sell out so quickly.
However, she wouldn't be surprised that New Vegas would!!!
I didn't know about the 3 new MSFs then.
She added that New Vegas could come back with a different name too!
So, let's hope!
If it isn't this time as it sounds like we will have new ones (?), then, maybe next time?
smiles.gif

That sounds a lot like just her personal opinion, which makes sense because different stores sell out different products faster than others. Remember how quickly Stereo Rose and Petticoat sold out online?! It was crazy and hard to get your hands on them eve when they first came out! I think that just depends on the store, what's popular around there, and what the MAs push the most.

I'm not saying they'll release those but you can't rule it out - MAC must have some idea how sought after they are!

galvanizer

Dang, Off the Radar looks amazing! I hope Gold Mode looks a little better in person. Doesn't look very gold to me but it just might be my computer.
I'll have to check out those eBay auctions to see if they have any descriptions...

AlliSwan

Oh, wow, another golden pigment? No way! Because we needed one of those :eyeroll:....hehe but in other news, here's a pic I found on eBay of a paint pot:

a6db_1.JPG

syrene78

The paint pot looks like a fluidline.
I hope that they won't dry too fast! At least the tube don't dry too fast!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Oh, wow, another golden pigment? No way! Because we needed one of those :eyeroll:....

I agree!
For one thing, I don't do gold well(NW15; brunette; green eyes).
And, good grief; we just got "Jardin Aires," which has lots of gold in it.
How 'bout some variety, please?

bebs

ok.. I dont know if these are completly correct for the us but here is what I have found as a list for release dates

6/14 - C Shock
7/20 - Novel Twist
8/6 - Flashtronic
8/6 - Rushmetal
8/13 - Painterly
9/10 - Smoke Signals
9/10 - Blue Storm
9/10 - In 3D
10/8 - Matte 2
10/8 - New Lashes & Plushlash

shadowaddict

clap.gif
I am soooooo EXCITED about these collections.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

I will be totally broke, but at least I'll look good.:cartwheel: :cartwheel: