Upcoming stuff for Spring/Summer

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

If Gwen Stefani produces something with MAC, I have to have it!

I am going to have to get a second job in order to afford stuff from all these new collections!

midnightlouise

*faints*

lol! This is too much for my poor old brain to take in....Dejarose sounds too good to be true
greengrin.gif
Thanks for posting marshmallowfluffy!

roxybc

I think I'll have to start using my Bay card again! A little on the Visa, a little on the debit, and a little on the Bay card, just to spread things out!

I plan on getting:

Dejarose - Small collection like C-Squeeze, except all rosey colors, new limited fragrance with Rose notes - March 30: I wonder if the perfume will smell like roses. I love rose perfumes, and pink colors, so I'll probably get at least something from this collection

Sweetie Cake - Prom collection (all locations) April 13: This better be available in Canada dammit!

Sundressing - Summer collection (anniversary of D'Bohemia) GORGEOUS!!!!! May 4th

Lure/Bait/Hooked - Summer collection in 3 parts. Face color, skin, bronzers for face & body (anniversary of Belle Azure, Lady Sol and Sunshrine last year.) June 1.

- Pigment (9 or 10 new shades..all locations) June 29.

- Turquatic - a collection featuring the fragrance and some color - July 6

ishtarchick

thanks so much!!!! well there's gonna be hell broken lose here if those 2 collections i'm wanting so much aren't brought to Mexico, Culturebloom (last year we didn't get c-squeeze) and the Prom one (we never get the prom stuff)
anyways, that gives me enough time to save for those pigments!!!!! and i want new msf's too
smiles.gif

aziajs

I am really excited about this! I am hoping to see some new MSFs as well! I am really curious/excited about the following:

Loose Blot Powder
Dejarose
Sundressing
Liquidlast Liner
See Thru Color
Lure/Bait/Hooked
Pigment
Turquatic

It's cool that there is going to be an all pigment collection.

Shawna

Any positive word if Sweetie Cake will be available at all locations including Canada? Or is it a US exclusive? I know your post says all locations, but I just want it so bad and I want to get it in Canada. Thanks for the fantastic info
smiles.gif

2_pink

Omg, this is crazy. I hope to GOODNESS that those pigments are permanent. My b/f was just telling me tonight that i need to start saving more and laying off the makeup binges, but its very hard when i have all this laid out in front of me.

Oh my poor lil head...

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicanPrincipessa
: passes out on keyboard :

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww.. gotta start saving!

Sophia84

I cannot wait for the Sundressing collection, and I wish it will have new MSF, if anybody knows if these summer collections will have new MSF please let us know!!!!

And the Lure/Bait/Hooked sounds good, and of course the new pigments, I hope these 9 or 10 new shades won't be LE!!!!

MACisLOVE

i'm definitely waiting and saving for culturebloom/ultracheek, sweetie cake, sundressing and of course the pigments! aaah so impatient!

user2

Yay! The pigments will be released on my birthday! The perfect time to ask for money and GC!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Yay! The pigments will be released on my birthday! The perfect time to ask for money and GC!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

You're a Cancer too????